Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) (2362 Views)

DAVIDO ASSURANCE CHALLENGE: Whats D Most Expensive Gift U V Ever Gotten Ur Lover / Mom: When Are You Getting Married Tebogo? See Her Hilarious Answer / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2016
grin when she finally unveil the valentine gift u constructed 4 her **dodges bottles**

Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by blackjack21(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2016
only a madman will give that as a gift. undecided
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by Coolguy89(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
hahaha u wicked die
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by vizkiz: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2016
this shiit is as dry as my grandma's boobs undecided
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Coolguy89:
hahaha u wicked die
Hahahaha
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
vizkiz:
this shiit is as dry as my grandma's boobs undecided
your grandma won't thank u if she sees this.
Give that old ma'm some respect dude

2 Likes

Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by cruzita(f): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided this is a gift from a mad woman to a mad man
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided this is a gift from a mad woman to a mad man
Never heard of love is crazy, love is mad lol.

This is what happens when u are madly inluv with ur bae
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
blackjack21:
only a madman will give that as a gift. undecided
as someone that is madly inluv, this is not a big deal
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
lalasticlala pls frontpage material
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by Laveda(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
wins18:
lalasticlala pls frontpage material
lala back page angry
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
undecided
are u scared that ur bf will see this and use you as a scapegoat this valentine? Just asking.
@poster above me
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by sommyblaze(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
is this meant to be funny? or should we be expecting the funny pics?

huh effect of Cheap Oshogbo Weed...
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by amandina: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hahahaha very funny, I will just beat him to pulp with that gift, and later take him to my pastor for deliverance
Re: When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) by wins18(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
amandina:
Hahahaha very funny, I will just beat him to pulp with that gift, and later take him to my pastor for deliverance
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Three Things Every Man Needs From A Woman / Funny/romantic Cartoons Of An Expectant Mother / Is This How Relationship Should Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.