Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Are Girls Insatiable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Insatiable? (907 Views)

Women Will Forever Be Insatiable , Photo Evidence / Are Girls Afraid To Be Seen Without Makeup? / I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Koolsaggy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
I have a girlfriend whom i try everything possible to give everything within my power but instead she keeps complaining. Is it really that am not man enough or is she asking too much cause am really getting tired of everything.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Igwe9(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2009
Koolsaggy:

I have a girlfriend whom i try everything possible to give everything within my power but instead she keeps complaining. Is it really that am not man enough or is she asking too much cause am really getting tired of everything.
You 're right brother, the same way our forefathers got tired and disappeared, you aren't the first neither the last,
To be continued. . . . . . . . .
cool cool
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2009
Depends on what you consider everything within your power and what she's asking for.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Strz(f): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ask her exactly what she wants from you . . . never assume.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Koolsaggy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
She asks 4 money all the time & i give almost everytime but she is neva grateful.she sometimes complain dat its not enough & we ar both students.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Strz(f): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Lay your cards out on the table and let her know what the deal is, you can't keep supporting her financially if she is not even going to show some gratitude. If she refuses to see your side of the story and compromise, you might have to cut ties with her.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Igwe9(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
Koolsaggy:

She asks 4 money all the time & i give almost everytime but she is neva grateful.she sometimes complain dat its not enough & we ar both students.
And you are still there doing what? cool smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2009
So ask her, Girl why are you insatiable, don't you understand we are both students? You can't judge based on assumptions. Find out from the source.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
Correction:"all humans are insatiable"
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Koolsaggy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2009
Wel i think i've made up my mind to cal it a quit. Just needed someone to talk to about it. Thanx,u guyz hav been helpful.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by Tudor6(f): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2009
Kick the greedy bitch out!
Damn! I hate greedy females!
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by rhufffryda(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
Koolsagy

Face it

Your girl is a BBIITTCCHH. angry angry

U need to dump her and get with THE flow. grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by biola44: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
;d
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by smooooooth: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2009
if you really giving it to her, the way i am assuming,

the she is just a possesed bitch, u dnt need to wound

your self, dump her or get friends to help u out.
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by latch(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
ditch the bitch , now that you can

, wise words from an old hand
Re: Why Are Girls Insatiable? by C2H5OH(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
Lol Humans are generally insatiable. We want and want and want and want and wa . . . .

At your post,

Seems the girl is using you.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Tell Her / Be Loved Or Die Trying? / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.