Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! (904 Views)

See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by tomidayspring: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
I fell in love with a girl who has been my facebook pal for a long time in January, 2010. We attended the same secondary school in Benin and she was like 2 years ahead of me and also 2 years older than I am but for me age is just a number. Initially we use to exchange messages like 15 times a day but later it all died down. She is 32 so I thought she should be more concerned about settling down and not playing games. My monthly pay is like 10 times her’s so it’s not as if I can’t take care of her either. Within 45 days of meeting we have known so much about each other, we have visited her mum once etc.

I have done all I could to show her that I truly love her and didn’t hide my intention to get married if she agrees but things have not been working fine. Besides there is this guy she broke up with last year after 4 years of dating who had 2 kids with another woman, the guy still has interest in her, has her pics all over fb and all but she insisted she can’t marry the guy because of the kids however a part of me tells me she might be confused about what to do and that she still has feelings for the guy. The guy visited Nigeria recently from The UK and contrary evidence showed that they were all over each other and she might have not told me the full truth about their feelings.

She hardly speaks her mind on my proposal even though we are constantly in touch,she only talks about my great qualities. So in order to get her to say her mind, I lied to her that I already told my mum about her but she was a little agitated insisting I shouldn’t have done that and she explained that the age thing has been an issue for her and that is why she has been partially in the relationship and that it would have been easy for[b] her if we hadn’t attended the same school[/b] and besides that issue she has no problem with me. OK so I asked her if she has fully made up her mind about us so that I can move on but she didn’t give a direct answer rather she asked me “how I would advise my sister under same circumstances”.

So I decided to cut off all forms of communication for a week ,she made like 2 attempts to reach me but I didn’t reciprocate, until she finally accused me that I was trying to make us enemies which I debunked and I later called her that day. We haven’t spoken for some days now and she hadn’t called or text either and it wasn’t as if she was the one calling before, I was the one making most of the contacts.

I am doing all I can not to be hurt by cutting off but am wondering if I should keep pursuing her because I truly love the little I have seen about her, she seems like a wife material.

I Am really sorry for my long prose!
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by lolarde(f): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2010
i think she is just holding on to you in case she cant get someone else. basically you are not her first priority. if she does not want to have a relationship with you, she will tell you point blank and have you just as a friend, but she seems so unsure of herself that she just wants to put you on the reserve bench. this i dont think she needs cos at 32yrs she aint getting any younger. thats the way i see it sha.
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by AwosikaIsrael(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
Tomiday speakin ur mind is prose especially wen it comes to relationship. I dont know if u wil take my advise but b4 i give it let me ask dis questions. Apart from knowin ursefs at sku, au many days does it takes b4 she agree to dis relationship or did she even agree that u guys date
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by Busybody2(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
I wholeheartedly agree with the poster above me. YOU ARE NOT HER FIRST CHOICE, HECK YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY POSITION ON HER WAITING LIST.
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by tomidayspring: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
Awosika Israel:

Tomiday speakin your mind is prose especially wen it comes to relationship. I dont know if u wil take my advise but b4 i give it let me ask dis questions. Apart from knowin ursefs at sku, au many days does it takes b4 she agree to dis relationship or did she even agree that u guys date

No she hasnt agree to anything concrete and i was Not really worried because of the whole thing was just over a month. she once told me she likes to take her time and that we should be friends. But i keep getting suggestive text messages and she keeps leading me on with her care and stuffs!
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by tomidayspring: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
lolarde:

i think she is just holding on to you in case she cant get someone else. basically you are not her first priority. if she does not want to have a relationship with you, she will tell you point blank and have you just as a friend, but she seems so unsure of herself that she just wants to put you on the reserve bench. this i dont think she needs cos at 32yrs she aint getting any younger. thats the way i see it sha.

Busy_body:

I wholeheartedly agree with the poster above me. YOU ARE NOT HER FIRST CHOICE, HECK YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY POSITION ON HER WAITING LIST.

Thanks sisters, i really appreciate. I have been feeling very bad because i felt like i just wasted some pure emotion and time, but its all good!
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by AwosikaIsrael(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2010
Good, Tomiday i'm not judging u but u have concluded on a false promise and if i wil say it is not late 4 u cos u can possibly work somethin out. But b4 anythin my second question is "do u know her enough"
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by gee2(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ tomiday,
i suggest you keep her as a friend and get another girl that will agree to stay with you 4ever.
i know them kinda girlz, gat one as a friend, they tend to waste ones time by playing pranks or hard to catch.
plz, look for some1 else.
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by seun0622(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2010
gee.:

@ tomiday,
i suggest you keep her as a friend and get another girl that will agree to stay with you 4ever.
i know them kinda girlz, gat one as a friend, they tend to waste ones time by playing pranks or hard to catch.

Just my mind!
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by gee2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ tomiday,
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by tomidayspring: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2010
Thank you guys, i really appreciate your candid advice

(1) (Reply)

Am I Still Positive V? / Advise Me To Advise Him / 21 Ways To Love Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.