Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? (2520 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / Beyonce's If I Was A Boy Does It Say What Women Really Are? Or What Men Are ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by jany49: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2009
To my only love:

I keep struggling for the exact words of what you mean to me. I keep going through my head how i can convey my feelings you give me without feeling the deja vu of things all the time. I have troubles telling you everything i feel in my heart, in my soul without being able to look in your eyes, without being able to feel your skin against mine. But here i go again, trying.

One day you unexpectedly turned up into my life. You touched my soul from the first time i saw you. You left imprints in my soul for life. You left footprints in the sands of my heart, fully it was yours from day one. You have become my safe haven in life. When i feel my world is falling apart, or things will never be right, all i have to do is turn to you. I cry out for you hoping the wind will send my words to you. Hoping that somehow they will reach you. From the first time i saw you, i knew you were my angel in disguise. You didnt realize it then and you probably dont now, but you are.

You have this stronghold on me that i never want you to let go. You are my rock, my hope, my guidance. You catch me when i fall, you pick up the pieces off the ground and put them back together for me. I will keep you in my heart forever. Your name a symbol of all the memories we have shared and have yet to share. Your voice is music in my ears. There is no way i could forget you, even if i tried. Your memories will forever live inside of me, being a part of me.

I dont know how i will ever thank you, or how i will ever show you how much i appreciate you. I guess for now, till we are able to touch each other, i will send it along in the breeze. Hoping that it will find you, wherever you may be at the time.

I love you,

J.
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by chukz4real(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2009
Love letter ke! Y I no go fit use my mouth talk to her eh?
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by muyoto: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2009
Me?? love letter?? Naa they (girls) dont deserve it. skiena
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by ElRazur: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2009
Love letter is so 1980. This is the age of computer, sms, and electronic messages. grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Igwe9(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
I'd say, I love you~ kiss, kiss , kiss! cool
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by cescfab(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2009
Love letter year of Adam and Eve. Just tell her u love her and do some follow up wait 4 d result. Do u know that post office are know more in nigeria.
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Tudor6(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2009
What ever happened to text message, email or recharge card? - for the naija girl, nothing says 'i love u' more than a recharge card. . . grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by TheSeeker(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2009
Tudór:

What ever happened to text message, email or recharge card? - for the naija girl, nothing says 'i love u' more than a recharge card. . . grin

You are right on point! You didn't elaborate it!

#400 recharge card will get her to talk and smile with you over the phone

#750 recharge card will make her ask you if you really like her

#1,500 recharge card will make her say she loves you

If you can send more, she will ask for a date with you at Tantalizers or Mr. Biggs, do they even go there no more? Been a long time I've been away so I don't know which is in vogue now. They eat all sorts. I listened to one of Basket Mouth's comedy shows, he said he wished there were not only bird flu, but fried chicken flu, fried turkey flu, fish flu, nkwobi flu, rice flu, snail flu, even recharge card flu.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by iice(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2009
I will write. . .

Hi! cheesy

Bye! grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Tudor6(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2009
^^^
Then get ready to be dumped!
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by iice(f): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tudór:

^^^
Then get ready to be dumped!

If only cheesy grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Tudor6(f): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2009
If only what?
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by sweetpie23: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
@poster I love you what else is there to say lol
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by JJYOU: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2009
love letter? do we know what love mean?
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tudór:

If only what?

That would happen grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Tudor6(f): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
You think you're untouchable?. . . .huh, then you got another thing coming. . .
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by spikedcylinder: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
iice:

I will write. . .

Hi! cheesy

Bye! grin

Aha! cheesy

Mine willl be similar too. . . only more like: " Hi, Bleep you" grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by iice(f): 4:02am On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

You think you're untouchable?. . . .huh, then you got another thing coming. . .

I don't think wink. . .i know cool grin

spikedcylinder:

Aha! cheesy

Mine willl be similar too. . . only more like: " Hi, Bleep you" grin grin

grin grin You dey craze grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Strz(f): 4:13am On Jul 06, 2009
No one write love letters anymore. Why waste paper on a man?  grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by na2day2(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2009
@ post

i will say,

dear ovularia,

i have alot to say to u but bcuz my love for u has just gone green, i will not want to waste paper put my thoughts into action. now for the demonstration of this love, kindly report to my room 

actively in love,

na2day?

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by na2day2(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Aha! cheesy

Mine willl be similar too. . . only more like: " Hi, Bleep you"  grin grin

my reply will be, "where and when?"  grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by Gabry(f): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2009
Dear Beh Beh!

How are u? Do u know I loff you? Cause if you dont, than  I repeat maself. I loffff you!

Loff:

Gabby da Mama Ngozi  kiss  kiss
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by sexylogan(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2009
To my One and Only:

You alone define the word "beautiful". Your eyes shine brighter than a million

stars and your smile is more beautiful than sunset. I miss u more than the earth

misses the sun at night. If i were to discover that u didn't love me, my heart

would break into so many pieces that each piece would pass through

the eye of a needle. I Loved u even before i met u, i Love u now, and I'l

Love u always.
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by jany49: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
Love letters is still in vogue in yankee
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

grin grin You dey craze grin grin

na2day?:

my reply will be, "where and when?"  grin grin grin

You see? It works!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by kugaba(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
i will say" I LOVE YOU. TALK YOUR OWN"
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by na2day2(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You see? It works!!! grin grin cheesy

yeah! for me grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by v3: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2009
@post

Mine would say

A thousand times i've kissed u in my dreams
And from that moment i believed that we were meant to be. . .
A thousand times we've shagged in my head and i felt the universe rotate in my palms. . .
I'll give my heart,body n soul, just to spend the rest of my days wit u. . .

P.S. . .I love you. . .Talk your own!!!
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by izeek(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2009
wud send a blank mail,
and tell her the words i wanna use have not been coined.
thats how much she means to me.
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by ashe2(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2009
izeek that wud be the most romantic tin i hav eva heard. wink
who seconds the motion
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by ashe2(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2009
OR BETA STILL
MY LOVE FOR U SURPASSES THE SHORES OF TITANIC
NOT EVEN ROMEO OR JULLIET CAN COMPETE FOR THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOU
IF YOU ACCEPT ME THE WAY ROSE ACCEPTED JACK, TITANIC WILL BE RESTORED IN OUR GENERATION cool
Re: If You Were To Write A Love Letter, What Would It Say? by izeek(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2009
@ashe2,
titanic is someway to go oohh!!!
u sure u wanna do kate windslett?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh, The Most Embarrasing Word A Girl Has Ever Told Me / Did You Have A Gf/bf When You Were A Little Kid? / This Guy Uses More Chapstick Than I Do. It's Putting A Strain In Our Rlship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.