Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture (581 Views)

If U Know Your Not Ugly Then Put Your Real Fvucking Pic On Ur Profile. / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by swindo1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Your girlfriend used your picture as her profilepix, just bcoz her real boyfriend is asleep, by dtime her real boyfriend wakes up, she can'tchange d pix, due to network problem, so shedecided to change her status toR.I.P BROTHER!!What Will You Do..Try share to others, don't Answer the questionalone!!!! Smart-Legend on point
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Topestbilly(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin

I will do a photo collage of her entire family and tag R.I.P angry
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
upload hers and caption it RIP.
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
oooohhh not this sh!t again
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin
Funny grin

if am the guy I will do what you do to cheating ladies :

FVCK and DUMP
as a lady I will magarize and later dump grin undecided
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Emac34: 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Upload hers nd type the same shiit
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by swindo1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
will upload her pics in every social network dt am a member..with d caption"R.i.p to u dear fwend "in ur nxt life be calm and ask God for a common sense in order to always mke u listen to advice..will make sure that i tag sme of her fwendz xo dt d news will gt to her fast.

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by swindo1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls is this my guy wickedher girlfriend called him on phone and she said: Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for how to prove more of my love for you, please Baby I want you to come to my House for a lunch with your Friends, he asked her, WHEN? She replied; any day you will be chanced, he said okay and the date was fixed. he started informing his friends about it and they all agreed to go with him, some suspended what they would have gone to just to follow him to her house as demanded. On the day, he and his friends were set to leave and he called her baby we are on our way to your house, and she replied "please baby i can't wait to see you guys" and they were very happy but unfortunately when they got to her house, he called her again to let her know that they are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious? Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo, you know how we normally joke naa" , he got embarrassed but pretended, he ended the call. he asked his friends to know if they heard his conversation with her but they didn't, so he told them that she asked them to wait at the hotel that she will soon join them, they left for the hotel and he ordered for their needs. Shortly he picked up his phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place and they all left the Hotel. None of his Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful to him. ... IT'S NOW HIS TURN TO JOKE.. Two week later, he called her, :baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come back home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I should not come without taking a wife, you know you are the only one I have so I want you to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out. She was so happy and she informed her parents just as he ordered. They started preparing and everything was in order. On the fixed date, he was in the Office when his phone rang, She was the one calling, Baby where are you? he replied: we are close to your house, she happily said Okay. After a while she called back to know where he was again, Baby where are you " she said" he replied: Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking oooooh, You know how we use to joke na. She started calling him names and said that he is wicked! . Please Is He wicked?

1 Like

Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pretend I didn't see......... Then I'll turn her to my bed grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lmao

Nna mehn that babe dikwa sharp! wink grin
Re: Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture by Laveda(f): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Old shít!!! angry cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women, True Love Or Love For Money? Check This Dude Out / Cost Of Dating As A Guy. Infographic / Why Lady???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.