Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse (2622 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Nigerian Girl Prepares A Video Tutorial On How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed.see. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Chiddysville(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2009
I have tips for you on how to satisfy your Spouse.
Explore your spouse's sexual potentials
Listen more than you talk
Always remember, your spouse is your customer. To keep her coming again and again, you need to satisfy her yearnings, her wishes, her wants and desires. And, more importantly, you need to see things from her perspective. No matter how well intentioned you are, you won't satisfy her sexually if you do not listen to her and see things from her perspective.
Remember, she is your customer, and your customer is king. Offer her what she asks.
Tease her
Break the rules, create your own world. Do what works for you, what excites and satisfies her.
Explore her fantasies
live for her
Be present when she needs you. She will love you for it. And, she will keep asking for more.
That is sexual satisfaction. Never again will you worry about her looking elsewhere.
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by ElRazur: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2009
For Bleep sake. There is no "manual" on how to operate a human be it sexually or in a relationship. When will people learn?
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2009
I wonder!
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Ben13: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2009
It's human nature. . .
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Chiddysville(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2009
@ELRAZUR, you sure dread satisfying your woman in bed. If you're a one minute man, there is still hope for you.
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by ElRazur: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2009
Chiddysville:

@ELRAZUR, you sure dread satisfying your woman in bed. If you're a one minute man, there is still hope for you.

Typical bullsh.it response with people with "typical mentality".

What is my sexual prowess have to do with the issue at hand? The thing you are missing is that all these so called tips are just a waste of time. Human are individually different and what works for you may not work for someone else. All this so called "manuals" to simply put are a waste of time.
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by puskin: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2009
Whr d Bleep did dis poster burst out 4rm.
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Chiddysville(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2009
Thinks you're a bit confused. Just quoting from the same 'manual' on doing what works for you
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by edogram1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2009
Chiddysville:

Thinks you're a bit confused. Just quoting from the same 'manual' on doing what works for you
Don’t you tthink all this bullshitt u guys and making here and there r awkwards.

No of the above work on me or my pertiner, never mind we know how to do it best.

So go fucck urself.
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by ElRazur: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2009
Chiddysville:

There is no "manual". Once you understand that, all else fall in place. smiley
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Romeo4real(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
@Chiddysvile - Ur pu**y whooped, thats what. If she's ur customer, then what r u selling? Urself?
Its b'cos of this kind of nonsense women dont take men seriously anymore!
Re: Tips On How To Satisfy Your Spouse by Archilles(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
I will advise all to just ignore the poster.

Guess hes one of the pple that just heard of nairaland and what to feel among by posting a thread. Oniranu omo, Ode, Oponu.

(1) (Reply)

Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic / The Perfect Partner / Black And White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.