Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic (2613 Views)

Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? / OMG! This Is So Romantic! See What Meek Mill Did To Nicki Minaj While On Stage / He Is So Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
This is the latest official pix of Solange Knowles and she is looking so romantic.
Solange is going to join Kate Moss, Georgia May Jagger and Coco Rochas as the aspirational ambassadors of Rimmel London, the iconic British cosmetics brand

Black, bold and beautiful!

Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by madlady(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^Stunning.

I like her look more than her Sister's look. lipsrsealed
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by candylips(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
she is cool cool
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by ElRazur: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Jesus. That is an altered perception of beauty. Jeez. When will people realise all these false images are not a true representation of beauty? I know I am just speaking to a wall here, many ladies around here will give anything to look like her. YUK! lipsrsealed
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by r231(m): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
niceeeeeee
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by madlady(f): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Jesus. That is an altered perception of beauty. Jeez. When will people realise all these false images are not a true representation of beauty? I know I am just speaking to a wall here, many ladies around here will give anything to look like her. YUK! lipsrsealed

Yes you are correct they are airbrushed and all the rest, that's why I said "LOOK"

Still like the look all the same.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Pweety4me(f): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
Eyyyyyy wat is my pic doing here? cheesy angry angry tongue

wink grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
I've always felt like her and Coriine Bailey Rae look alike undecided; facial features that is
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by yemipretty(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
Please o, I do not understand. What is 'romantic' about Solange's 'look'. I thot romantic was supposed to inspire u to fall in love. Pray tell, how many people especially guys have fallen in love with her because of this picture.
Pssssssew. Romantic ko, romantic ni.

angry angry angry
And to the ladies, no amount of mascara will give your eyelashes the look Solange's lashes have. The lashes are fixed. By trained hands using good products- good lashes and glue not super glue, not natty's hair bond (which by the way is substandard). So ya'll don't go rushing to Aunty Kudi at Ikeja under bridge or wherever it is you people go to fix those ugly things.

Nonsense.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by candylips(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^ easy "yemipretty" grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by iice(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm @ the nose
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by omega25red(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2010
what does it mean to look romantic
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
yemipretty:

Please o, I do not understand. What is 'romantic' about Solange's 'look'. I thot romantic was supposed to inspire u to fall in love. Pray tell, how many people especially guys have fallen in love with her because of this picture.

angry angry angry
And to the ladies, no amount of mascara will give your eyelashes the look Solange's lashes have. The lashes are fixed. By trained hands using good products- good lashes and glue not super glue, not natty's hair bond (which by the way is substandard). So ya'll don't go rushing to Aunty Kudi at Ikeja under bridge or wherever it is you people go to fix those ugly things.

Nonsense.

yemipretty! you are funny o grin I seriously like this post of yours grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by lbotus(f): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hmmm @ the nose

Dr 90210 grin.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by daduke2k(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
oboy  see pointed nose ,  pinnnochio    grin grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by 190: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
shes not fyne JARE~
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
190:

shes not fyne JARE~

You fine?
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
omega25red:

what does it mean to look romantic
Lol, honestly cheesy
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by uniqued(f): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
yemipretty:

angry angry angry

Nonsense.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. LOL THIS IS FUNNY SO PEOPLE REALLY DO THAT EWWWWW I WUD NEVER DO THAT. LOL * THINKING* "I HOPE AUNTIE KUDI FOR YABA GET AM WELL OH". LOL HEHEHEHEHE. ( OK NOT FUNI) grin grin

@ IBKAYE PPL HAVE THEIR OWN VIEWS U MAY SAY ITS NOT ROMANTIC AND OTHERS MAY VIEW IT AS ROMANTIC. NAYS BESIDES SHE IS ACTUALLY PRETTY.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
uniqued:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. LOL THIS IS FUNNY SO PEOPLE REALLY DO THAT EWWWWW I WUD NEVER DO THAT. LOL * THINKING* "I HOPE AUNTIE KUDI FOR YABA GET AM WELL OH". LOL HEHEHEHEHE. ( OK NOT FUNI) grin grin

@ IBKAYE PPL HAVE THEIR OWN VIEWS U MAY SAY ITS NOT ROMANTIC AND OTHERS MAY VIEW IT AS ROMANTIC. NAYS BESIDES SHE IS ACTUALLY PRETTY.
I was interested in knowing what it meant to look romantic, I didn't said it was or wasn't
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by BadMoFo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
pweety sure is cute!
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by finemocha(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
she's cute, she has always been cute so this new look those no tmean anythin to me. but i prefer er sister though.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by 0hsisi: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
Isn't she the Beyonce's sister that got married at 15 or so?
I thought people did chic then got married and cooled down.
This one came out from the womb,got pregnant ,got married and now wants to do young and sexy ?
Or has she kicked the baby daddy to the curb Brandi Norwood's style
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by 190: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
michelin89:

You fine?

LOL
sister
you know say i fine now~ grin grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by bee444: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sincerely, she ain't as beautiful as her sister. I wouldn't date her, not up2 my standard!
I prefer my African women; natural, intelligent, submissive but not honest(I love it like that).

Wouldn't marry her either if given by her father for saving his life against criminals. Can't share my assets or divide them into two when she later filed for divorce. My African women don't have the luxury to do that.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Pweety4me(f): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
190:

shes not fyne JARE~
Oh really but u did not hesitate in crowning her d most beautiful gurl on Nl dat tyme shebi? cheesy tongue grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by sjeezy8: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2010

not really. It really shows that shes not fine
because a babe who is fine bald headed is a REALLY FINE BABE-but shes not fine.
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Pweety4me(f): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
^Lolz u lame. grin
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by yme1(f): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
she is really sexy and romantic indeed kiss
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
I prefer her to Bee, she is more natural!
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by 190: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Oh really but u did not hesitate in crowning her d most beautiful gurl on Nl dat tyme shebi? cheesy tongue grin

who me~

never~

instead i listed her as the Ugliest
1st postion went to
amaka
opelovely
now googles (currently 1st)
and platimunk made the list as well although ([size=4pt]she don dey form 1 kin useless madam[/size])
Re: Solange Knowles Looks So Romantic by sjeezy8: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
bee444:

Sincerely, she ain't as beautiful as her sister. I wouldn't date her, not up2 my standard!
I prefer my African women; natural, intelligent, submissive but not honest(I love it like that).

Wouldn't marry her either if given by her father for saving his life against criminals. Can't share my assets or divide them into two when she later filed for divorce. My African women don't have the luxury to do that.

hmmm someone likes to day dream . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black And White / Women, Women, Women Wake Up..! / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.