Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift (1442 Views)

I ...pls Advice Me! / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by baski92(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritababe:
yeah, so far there is another surprise gift inside the Bible like motor key.
just the words of GOD
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Xhaka(m): 4:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Call her and ask her what she want, if she chooses phantom5 or S6 then order for it online and put her address for pay on delivery cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Sign Of Gay / 4 Secrets Men Hide From Their Partners / Tips On How To Enjoy Good Sex With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.