Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift (1443 Views)

I ...pls Advice Me! / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by baski92(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
What do you guys think?
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Adaezeagu(f): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm...... I hope she's not a beautiful Cadet. You know the rest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Oladimejy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahahahahahahahahah guy did u chop weed??i mean with cook with egusi soup
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
No
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by ritababe(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
yeah, so far there is another surprise gift inside the Bible like motor key.
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
A girL that is serious with her life and destiny would accept it with open arms
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by firstking01(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritababe:
yeah, so far there is another surprise gift inside the Bible like motor key.
yea, hope u knw that there's diff between a car and motor??
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by 2dice(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Which of the Bible?
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstking01:
yea, hope u knw that there's diff between a car and motor??
What's the difference please?
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by jmoore(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
It is a welcome development. Any girl wey no like am get demons.
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

What's the difference please?
i leave it for u to go help urself make the research undecided
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstking01:
i leave it for u to go help urself make the research undecided
Why? You sounded like you know better?
You should state the difference here while I learn easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Smellymouth: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Get her a New international Version Bible
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
nice gift grin
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by sirjakez(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
best gift ever... but she's so dumping u after DAT... hehehe
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

A motor is a tortoise car or volvo1991 model while a car is a range rover.
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
A motor is a tortoise car or volvo1991 model while a car is a range rover.
grin
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

nope, i can only give u the hook to fish for urself, there u'd learn faster sweethrt cool
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
@OP i hope she is not a warri girl? if she is then u beta back off ur gift to avoid gone too soon of a male nairalander.
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by lanicky(f): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bible?
Oh well, *shrugs* it's nice as long as you have a huge surprise in between the pages. It can be a check or whatever, but if not ama advice you to keep the bible to yourself if you don't want the relationship to end on February 14th undecided

#Yeye they smell#.
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstking01:
nope, i can only give u the hook to fish for urself, there u'd learn faster sweethrt cool
Seems you can't even differentiate grin
Boy go and sleep...or read some books.

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
lanicky:
Bible?
Oh well, *shrugs* it's nice as long as you have a huge surprise in between the pages. It can be a check or whatever, but if not ama advice you to keep the bible to yourself if you don't want the relationship to end on February 14th undecided

#Yeye they smell#.
grin
Help me with something hun, motor/car...
Difference please?
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

Seems you can't even differentiate grin
Boy go and sleep...or read some books.
eventhough i take u dwn to automobile engineering, u go just dey float, u no go understand kokoro one tingrin, so chill cool
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstking01:
eventhough i take u dwn to automobile engineering, u go just dey float, u no go understand kokoro one tingrin, so chill cool
Funny dude smiley
We all here to learn, it's a very simple thing to to e.g A car is this while a motor is that just in that form.

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by lanicky(f): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:
grin
Help me with something hun, motor/car...
Difference please?

Car is the shorter version of "motor car"

“motor” is a machine that supplies motive power for a vehicle...so the two goes together.

Have you forgotten that nursery rhyme?

Motor car motor car, gentle little moto cargringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
lanicky:

Car is the shorter version of "motor car"

“motor” as a machine that supplies motive power for a vehicle or other ...so the two goes together.

Have you forgotten that nursery rhyme?

Motor car motor car, gentle little moto cargringrin
grin grin See that dude up telling me they are different grin
I've been laughing here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by csbenedict: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Op abeg make the surprise be church flier. Then you are so not getting the cookie. Deeper life tins
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Beta gift grin
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by lanicky(f): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin See that dude up telling me they are different grin
I've been laughing here cheesy

Lolgrin

Dear, you can't get me a motor, cos it's like you're getting me an engine.
The reason we call it motor car is because car can't function without motor. I'm not a science student though *I may be wrong* grin

He should have expanciated, cos it seems like he's an engineer. Lolcheesylipsrsealed
Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by Laveda(f): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
lanicky:

Lolgrin

Dear, you can't get me a motor, cos it's like you're getting me an engine.
The reason we call it motor car is because car can't function without motor. I'm not a science student though *I may be wrong* grin

He should have expanciated, cos it seems like he's an engineer. Lolcheesylipsrsealed

He sounded like he knows better ..should have explained one after the other..that's how we all learn...but he ran away from the questions undecided he shouldn't have brought it up at all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Thinking Of Getting Her A BIBLE As A Valentines Gift by baski92(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oladimejy:
Ahahahahahahahahah guy did u chop weed??i mean with cook with egusi soup
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete List Of Things You Should Never Do Before S*x / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / 4 Secrets Men Hide From Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.