Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 (104137 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Eliminate ko eliminate ni.... She should go and use her strength in the labour room.... why do I have this feeling she will also be kidnapped?
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Queenoma(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Make una leave Ojo naaa haba!!!

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by ITgenuis: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Definitely following. Good one D9ty7
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Missmossy:
Pity Ojo embarassed some women are devils sha..i can't imagine how she said it so bluntly without mincing words, 'Eliminate Ojo' even in her pregnant state. Nawa ooo, keep it coming D9ty7 cheesy more wisdom to you.
I think you're wrong on what the writer's meant above. "Eliminate Ojo" from that context might not simply means to get him killed or to kill Ojo so to speak. In my own opinion, I guess what the writer or the woman suggesting is that her husband should stay off Ojo's case.
I like to commend you, D9ty7 for your wisdom in penning this novella. More power to your elbow. Please keep it coming. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Olabantu(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
D9ty7 Honestly me no gbadun has you no give me any update oooooo

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
D9ty7, please we know your schedule is tight + But at least give us an update please
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
bencarson007:
D9ty7, please we know your schedule is tight +
But at least give us an update please
Working on it. Before 11PM today.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Olabantu:
D9ty7 Honestly me no gbadun has you no give me any update oooooo
Baba, I'm working on it. No vex
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Olabantu(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
D9ty7:

Working on it. Before 11PM today.
Dat a promise ryt, and please make it long oooo
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Olabantu:
Dat a promise ryt, and please make it long oooo
Yes sir
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
NL, what want to find out is if i can get all in a circle complete copy and how much. your blog is not opening. Taks.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
@D9ty7 is ur update going to be posted here... Why bring us this far and abandon us
Well I must commend you
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Olabantu(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2016
Okay nw I must say am officially angry but wetin I go do Dan to wait for d9ty7 to update....I am earnestly waiting ooooo
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2016

Post Hidden

Contact the Author via

Email - Admin@d9ty7stories.com.ng

WhatsApp - (+234) 08166920449

Visit www.d9ty7stories.com.ng

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by yusufibrahim(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
I still think ojo should go with wale's advice.... Even though we know if it happens to anyone one can't think clearly ...... Nice work D9ty7 more grace to you
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Fidelismaria: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
cry

oh God am so mad @ojo rite now

what kind of grown ass man allows an undergraduate girl to control him and make decision for him becos he tinks she z d only help he is got?

what a disgrace to manhood

I tink its tyme he leaves?
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
HIDDEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Missyetty(f): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the update, Ojo is such a push over, he keeps running from pillar to post thus making things more complicated. I only pity Lola....

Please give us more updates sir
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Twizzy30(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thanks for the updates. Am not understanding who the enemies are ooi
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
@ D9ty7 Thanks for the update.
@Twizy30,up until now,u still don't know ? Please look well Let me give u one enemy...THE SAN
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2016
HIDDEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by charityfelix(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2016
this ojo guy have suffered. what of his family .nobody have mentioned them since
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2016
*Just grabbed my popcon*

Oya make una shift

I no been trust Micheal I swear

Story don wear skirt
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Lilyomi2: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2016
At least for once Ojo is smart . What was Sharon expecting? I still insist that running away from Ben was a very bad idea in the side of Ojo.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Queenoma(f): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
This one na cinema film oooo
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by yusufibrahim(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Is better ojo start thinking and taking the decision I belive his instinct will led him to were he will get help..... Nice one d9ty7 more grace to u
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2016
HIDDEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Gobe is when you call Lola and Barr Jackson shows up... God help Ojo
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Felixadded:
I think you're wrong on what the writer's meant above. "Eliminate Ojo" from that context might not simply means to get him killed or to kill Ojo so to speak. In my own opinion, I guess what the writer or the woman suggesting is that her husband should stay off Ojo's case.
I like to commend you, D9ty7 for your wisdom in penning this novella. More power to your elbow. Please keep it coming. Many thanks.

@Felixadded, there is no painting for that word eliminate in this context...that SAN and his cohorts eliminated Barr Joe because he was not falling in line to their criminal tendencies. And soon that Barr Joe's arrogant son might also be a victim of the SAN's schemes if he is not careful. Remember. What the SAN said in his meeting with Barr Joe's son...
'that young man needs to be kept in line...that was how his father started until he was...'

Now they want to make an innocent soul pay such that the case gets closed and finally too.

Barr Jackson's wife is the card they have in their hands right now because they have some dirt on her which Jackson don't know about. And they count on her to persuade her husband to stop helping Ojo and assist in eliminating him or they will spill on her. Simple.

Come to think of it,this Ojo is too dull sef. When I know say Ghana and Togo no far...haba as a pure Warri boy wey no do something wrong na and running for his dear life, I for don fly into Ghana or Togo since. Dem go find me tire.

@D9ty7, more ink to ur pen o
Abeg serve us more as e dey hot.
We need updates o

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by nikz(f): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2016
OMG God help ojo. I hope barrister Jackson will not die like ben's detective friend?
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
bencarson007:

@Felixadded, there is no painting for that word eliminate in this context...that SAN and his cohorts eliminated Barr Joe because he was not falling in line to their criminal tendencies. And soon that Barr Joe's arrogant son might also be a victim of the SAN's schemes if he is not careful. Remember. What the SAN said in his meeting with Barr Joe's son...
'that young man needs to be kept in line...that was how his father started until he was...'

Now they want to make an innocent soul pay such that the case gets closed and finally too.

Barr Jackson's wife is the card they have in their hands right now because they have some dirt on her which Jackson don't know about. And they count on her to persuade her husband to stop helping Ojo and assist in eliminating him or they will spill on her. Simple.

Come to think of it,this Ojo is too dull sef. When I know say Ghana and Togo no far...haba as a pure Warri boy wey no do something wrong na and running for his dear life, I for don fly into Ghana or Togo since. Dem go find me tire.

@D9t. y7, more ink to ur pen o
Abeg serve us more as e dey hot.
We need updates o
The line in bold got me. Warri boys no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2016
D9ty7:
The line in bold got me. Warri boys no dey carry last
@D9ty7, yes o. Forget my plenty queens english o. When yawa show, na to ur tents o Israel o...#MovementThings
Togo!!!!!!!! Here I come
Areaaaaaaaa I hail o
We await ur updates brother...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.