Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 (104158 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Missmossy(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Ojo has suffered. What a fix!! Lola herself isn't finding it easy. Sharon and her thoughts though,i won't blame her. Ride on D9ty7 cheesy its getting heated. More wisdom to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2016

Post Hidden

Contact the Author via

Email - Admin@d9ty7stories.com.ng

WhatsApp - (+234) 08166920449

Visit www.d9ty7stories.com.ng for more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Missyetty(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am seriously suspecting Sharon, I think she has something up her sleeve and as for Ojo, he is just too dull for my liking. He lets his guard down easily.

We are hungry for more updates oo
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by charityfelix(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2016
this ojo have no brain at all. how can he keep following others people's advice without thinking of his own. God will help him and please my people what is Sharon gain or what did she want from ojo by following him every where
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Missmossy(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2016
Chai!! Too many drama... I don't like Jackson's wife one bit. Ojo isn't acting like a man. When did he become a sissy grin Sharon's own is too much sef. Lola is quite strong its not easy with her condition. Ride on D9ty7.

2 Likes

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by nikz(f): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojo isn't smart eh which kind boy sef! Everyone is supposed to be a suspect to him knowing dat he' a wanted fellow.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Aliyullahi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojo is too lacking in thinking. I think He ought not to accept to move into Barrister Joe's home. He could have suggested an hide-out that will be unknown to Bar. Joe's wife sef.
Even with the gateman that saw his face, He's in another poo, because the enemies will make due use of any loophole they find.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Lilyomi2: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ojo can be intelligent but if u are broke, u have no choice. Am I the only thinking Sharon has a feeling for Ojo? Jackson has resolved to help Ojo but his approach to me is not right. A lawyer for that matter.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
bencarson007:

@Felixadded, there is no painting for that word eliminate in this context...that SAN and his cohorts eliminated Barr Joe because he was not falling in line to their criminal tendencies. And soon that Barr Joe's arrogant son might also be a victim of the SAN's schemes if he is not careful. Remember. What the SAN said in his meeting with Barr Joe's son...
'that young man needs to be kept in line...that was how his father started until he was...'

Now they want to make an innocent soul pay such that the case gets closed and finally too.

Barr Jackson's wife is the card they have in their hands right now because they have some dirt on her which Jackson don't know about. And they count on her to persuade her husband to stop helping Ojo and assist in eliminating him or they will spill on her. Simple.

Come to think of it,this Ojo is too dull sef. When I know say Ghana and Togo no far...haba as a pure Warri boy wey no do something wrong na and running for his dear life, I for don fly into Ghana or Togo since. Dem go find me tire.

@D9ty7, more ink to ur pen o
Abeg serve us more as e dey hot.
We need updates o
@Bencarson007, From your epistle, though you might be right, but only time would tell if you're hundred percent.
I am still in a dark on one thing, and I like you to reason along. Let ponder on what Mrs Jackson said above, " This is the first
time he is requesting something from us and the least we can do
is do it for him. Eliminate Ojo." Since Mr Jackson is not partisan to them and neither is he aware of their game plan, how would his wife asked or to tell her husband to terminate someone's(Ojo) life? This is really puzzle!
@D9ty7, the suspense in the story is superb. We are patiently waiting for more updates. Thanks.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Felixadded:
@Bencarson007, From your epistle, though you might be right, but only time would tell if you're hundred percent.
I am still in a dark on one thing, and I like you to reason along. Let ponder on what Mrs Jackson said above, " This is the first
time he is requesting something from us and the least we can do
is do it for him. Eliminate Ojo." Since Mr Jackson is not partisan to them and neither is he aware of their game plan, how would his wife asked or to tell her husband to terminate someone's(Ojo) life? This is really puzzle!
@D9ty7, the suspense in the story is superb. We are patiently waiting for more updates. Thanks.

@Felixadded,Barr Jackson might be ignorant of how deep his wife's ties with that SAN is. Maybe what she meant by 'this is the first time he is asking us for a favor... has to do with a scenario that has seen the SAN helping her in some ways and not really Jackson per se. And also don't forget that the SAN has some dirt on her that Jackson might not be aware of...

Ordinarily,if my wife tells me that someone has been nice to her,it is just courtesy to treat that person right and be nice when such persons call for favors.

The ELIMINATE part is dicey though...

Make we wait abeg for the next jare
I greet you brother.

@D9ty7, I owe you a bottle of wine. Please give us update mbok!!!!
More ink to your pen bro.

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by stuff46(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Make i Kuku siddan de watch.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by yusufibrahim(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
I belive it's high time ojo start taking decision for himself rather than letting sharon ride him,, I just hope the San doesn't find something to frame barrister Jackson since he got nothing on him,,,,,,and I hope this case won't affect Jackson family just like Ben'sfamily nice work D9ty7
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Battywonder(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ojo's situation gets convoluted as the sunsets. I hope SAN will not find a way to influence or conspire with Barrister Jackson.
D9ty7, your ability to suspend your writing and continue in a sequel manner keeps me thinking. I respect your intellectual acumen and savviness of the literature which is evident in your coherently written novels.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Battywonder:
Ojo's situation gets convoluted as the sunsets. I hope SAN will not find a way to influence or conspire with Barrister Jackson.
D9ty7, your ability to suspend your writing and continue in a sequel manner keeps me thinking. I respect your intellectual acumen and savviness of the literature which is evident in your coherently written novels.
Jesus christ! I have to screenshot this post.
I appreciate this comment sir.

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by charityfelix(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
d9ty7 my guy abeg we are eagerly.waiting for an updates. the suspense is too much. happy Sunday bro
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Fidelismaria: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided

i wonder wat ojo is still doin wit sharon

she z a liability
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by kristen12(f): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm so so following this one. The suspense is crazy. I just hope God helps Ojo, the guy has suffered too much.

Welldone D9ty7
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
bencarson007:

@Felixadded,Barr Jackson might be ignorant of how deep his wife's ties with that SAN is. Maybe what she meant by 'this is the first time he is asking us for a favor... has to do with a scenario that has seen the SAN helping her in some ways and not really Jackson per se. And also don't forget that the SAN has some dirt on her that Jackson might not be aware of...

Ordinarily,if my wife tells me that someone has been nice to her,it is just courtesy to treat that person right and be nice when such persons call for favors.

The ELIMINATE part is dicey though...

Make we wait abeg for the next jare
I greet you brother.

@D9ty7, I owe you a bottle of wine. Please give us update mbok!!!!
More ink to your pen bro.
That is the point, bro. How would my wife tells me to get someone kill just to show allegiance to someone or to murder someone in name of paying back a kind gesture, tufiakwa!. The only reason why my wife could suggest that is only if we were ........ I hope you understand
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Felixadded:
That is the point, bro. How would my wife tells me to get someone kill just to show allegiance to someone or to murder someone in name of paying back a kind gesture, tufiakwa!. The only reason why my wife could suggest that is only if we were ........ I hope you understand

Lollll
Please leave me o
How is life ?

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

Lollll Please leave me o How is life ?
Life is good, we thank God.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

Lollll Please leave me o How is life ?
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Felixadded(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

Lollll
Please leave me o
How is life ?
@ D9ty7, remember you promised you will finish this story before the end of September, this very month. We're counting you on that. In our thousands, we were patiently waiting the compilations of this story.
Your inks shall not run dry. Big ups.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Lilyomi2: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
D9ty7 says I should apologise on his behalf for the delay in update and inform you that he is recuperating. He would update soon. Thank you.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by stuff46(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lilyomi2:
D9ty7 says I should apologise on his behalf for the delay in update and inform you that he is recuperating. He would update soon. Thank you.

Mouth piece of the gods, long time dearest?
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by bencarson007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lilyomi2:

Tell him our prayers are with him.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Lilyomi2: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
stuff46:

Mouth piece of the gods, long time dearest?
Lol. I'm fine. U forgot about me once the other d9ty7 story ended.
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Lilyomi2: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
bencarson007:

Tell him our prayers are with him.
ok
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by stuff46(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Lilyomi2:
Lol. I'm fine. U forgot about me once the other d9ty7 story ended.
Arh Arh, i dinnor forget you na. I was just (try's to find lie)......
We can forget bout that time erh and kontinue were we stop.

1 Like

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
HIDDEN

4 Likes

Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Olabantu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
After all dis years, see D9ty7, no bring dat one ooo, give us more updates ooo...God don dey silence our enemies small small
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by stuff46(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2016
This is getting serious, the blackmailer being blackmailed. Lol
great update sire
Re: The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 by Tobilee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
You're making this interesting write-up boring due to late updates.....For how long are we gonna wait for the next episode?.....Good job though!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.