Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? (1325 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by naijasaba(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2009
This question
has been bothering
me,and I decide to ask
the house.pls help me out.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2009
Enough # $ £ € ¥

work hard for it and see cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2009
By the way move to the ladies' section and see their minds in the open

be careful less they corrupt you
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by walestar(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2009
Remember this song in yoruba, ti Owo ma n wu lori igi,Opolopo omoge lo ma fe bo, if money grows on tree women will marry monkeys-so woman will be attracted to Monkey if money grows on tree
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kdanc(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2009
walestar:

Remember this song in yoruba, ti Owo ma n wu lori igi,Opolopo omoge lo ma fe bo, if money grows on tree women will marry monkeys-so woman will be attracted to Monkey if money grows on tree

So you mean
its all about money?

But what about the
love?so without money
no love!!!
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by iice(f): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2009
Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys?

They are not easily given to bouts of insane senseless emotional garbage grin
Ok i mean, they are quite logical - That's what really attracts me cheesy
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kdanc(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

Hi,iice
Can you pls make
it clear,I dont really
understand what you
mean.break it in very
simple format.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2009
Their sense of humor

Their willingness to be open to new knowledge in life

Humble
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by v3: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

Hmm. . patua mama, u wan make we begin carry dictionary again!!. . .Vacancy dey for the post of "Chris Okotie" for NL o

Well from the little i've seen going on around. . .a girl who loves you EVEN when you've got NONE. . .is indeed worth it!!

But for the love of everything you hold dear. . .WORK HARD FOR UR PAY. . .wit that she'll stay a little longer
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by iice(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2009
k.danc:

Hi,iice
Can you pls make
it clear,I dont really
understand what you
mean.break it in very
simple format.

It simply means, males have the tendency to be more analytical/coherent/logic-driven than females.

I've always have an affinity with them cheesy

v3nom4eva:

Hmm. . patua mama, u wan make we begin carry dictionary again!!. . .Vacancy dey for the post of "Chris Okotie" for NL o

Well from the little i've seen going on around. . .a girl who loves you EVEN when you've got NONE. . .is indeed worth it!!

But for the love of everything you hold dear. . .WORK HARD FOR UR PAY. . .wit that she'll stay a little longer

LOL!
You are right, the one who is with you even when you've got none, is the one worthy.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kdanc(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2009
v3nom4eva:

So money is
still involve
even when you mention
love.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Deshannel(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2009
tongue thats watsup.
How sweet d boys can talk. How inocent he can they can look. And ow d boys pretend to understand d rubish they r tinking n feeling. Dats wot attracts dem to boys.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kdanc(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2009
k.danc:

So money is
still involve
even when you mention
love.
iice:

It simply means, males have the tendency to be more analytical/coherent/logic-driven than females.

I've always have an affinity with them cheesy

LOL!
You are right, the one who is with you even when you've got none, is the one worthy.

Deshannel:

tongue thats watsup.
How sweet d boys can talk. How inocent he can they can look. And ow d boys pretend to understand d rubish they r tinking n feeling. Dats wot attracts dem to boys.

mmmmmmmmm
money.so more
girls more money
indeeedooooooooooooo
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by eyonigger(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2009
My brother's lets not deceive ourselves, money is not everything that attracts a lady to guys.

Take for example, ur a guy that is living comfortably, dress well, look good and always maintaining a very good sense of humor/personality. That is to say ur living below a thousand 500 naira a day.

You'll always find women attracted to you, but what kind of women are we talking about here?

We are talking about independent ladies, ladies that works, ladies that can pay their bills themselves, ladies that wants you but dnt need you(meaning they want ur love not ur money).

Another kind of ladies we are talking about here are the (butter), girls that are drowned in cash,family got dough they just want your love, not your money.

All in all, we need to look at this issue in every angle of life, and the main SUBJECT here is, it depends on the kind of ladies that are attracted to guys be it for money or ur looks/personality/great sense of humor and all that.

@iice, is this topic not a duplicate? seems have seen the same some months back.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by iice(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2009
eyonigger:

@iice, is this topic not a duplicate? seems have seen the same some months back.

Not in the same light.  .  .or maybe i read it differently.
Most of the other threads seem to be about what women want in a man, or what they find attractive in a man.

When i read the thread first - i read it as what really attracts us females species to the males species. i didn't think of it in terms of Money/luxury matters but more on the fundamental side, hence my first post.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Ben13: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2009
Sogyboy:

Enough # $ £ € ¥

work hard for it and see cheesy cheesy

this must always be the first reply. we are used to it.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by eyonigger(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2009
iice:

Not in the same light.  .  .or maybe i read it differently.
Most of the other threads seem to be about what women want in a man, or what they find attractive in a man.

When i read the thread first - i read it as what really attracts us females species to the males species. i didn't think of it in terms of Money/luxury matters but more on the fundamental side, hence my first post.

Oh well, but I think more posts would still signify money/luxury as part of their contribution since the subject would remain the way it is, only if the poster himself can edit it to what you have speculated "what really attracts us females species to the males species"
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kokonets(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Well money has a say in it cos Gals love comfort a lot, wouldnt want to suffer at all even the "I never chop types" lol from buy me Credit to food, but once u see the one, ur heart will tell u
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Shentz(f): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
Mine is really stupid but its the first thing i thought of. If the guy jeans or bottoms are low and its like you can see his boxers and he's got a sexy thuggish kind of walk. I will watch him for like a mile or soo
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Romeo4real(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
Mine is really stupid but its the first thing i thought of. If the guy jeans or bottoms are low and its like you can see his boxers and he's got a sexy thuggish kind of walk. I will watch him for like a mile or soo
Ur so rite.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by kdanc(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
*Shentz*:

So if I dress
sexy,exposing
my waste,if possible
my dick I can attract
a girl?
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by nethacker(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]It simply means, males have the tendency to be more analytical/coherent/logic-driven than females.
I've always have an affinity with them
@^ . do u have affinity FOR them or WITH them
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by iice(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2009
With them cool
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Romeo4real(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
"With them"
iice, c'mon, You shd know u cant have an affinity "with" something. Its an invalid grammatical construction.
You can only have an affinity "for" or "to",or even "towards".
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
Usage Note: In the sense of "attraction," affinity may be followed by of, between, or with.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/affinity
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by Kelvinj(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
We get realy english scholars 4 NL, well una dey try shaa.
@ladies
pls prove d guyz wrong dat it aint all abt £€$.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by eyonigger(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
na iice this one wan dey drag grammar battle with? Im sorry for u.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2009
What a stupid question.
Re: Girls! What Really Attracts You To Boys? by 190: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2009
yea wot a silly question! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

If Only I Can Turn Back The Hand Of Time! / Your Girl Friend Or Boy Friend Changes His/her Status From 'in Relationship To Single' on facebook.. / Apart From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.