Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? (2058 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by marvelck: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
There's nothing bad in a girl marrying a rich guy. But what happens when the cars, house, money/wealth is no longer there tomorrow. How do you cope, manage or adapt to the situation after getting so used to being spoilt with money, gifts or trips. And being made to rely so much on your husband's wealth or money. As a lady/wife, you need a man that would challenge/motivate you, make you realize/utilize your potentials, and also teach and encourage you to become independent and self reliant. As well as preparing you for the future. He who does this, truly loves you, cares about you and wants a better future for you...
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
There is no such thing as 'But what happens when the cars, house, money/wealth is no longer there tomorrow.' unless the wealth is illegal. A man who is rich, would still be working to keep his riches. An intelligent man who is rich can open up a business and hand it over to the wife so God forbid something terrible happens, he can take over from that of the wife pending when he stands strong again.

So i dont understand your post.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by marvelck: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2016
The topic is already self explanatory!
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Of course the topic is cool and self explanatory.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by excellencyabia1: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
coolsix:
There is no such thing as 'But what happens when the cars, house, money/wealth is no longer there tomorrow.' unless the wealth is illegal. A man who is rich, would still be working to keep his riches. An intelligent man who is rich can open up a business and hand it over to the wife so God forbid something terrible happens, he can take over from that of the wife pending when he stands strong again.

i like the positive you sound but can you state the exact thing that will happen tomorrow?
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by vicstar(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2016
op that's a no-brainer undecided she made a vow na, so she has to stick with it
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2016
excellencyabia1:
i like the positive you sound but can you state the exact thing that will happen tomorrow?

One thing i know about wealth is that as long as its legitimate, and you have sufficient investments, backups, assets and savings it can never go sour unless some people in one village are involved.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by obiorathesubtle: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
when the wealth disappears.. They should bring out the stack of money they've kept for garri, sugar and groundnut..(Rainy day fund)

Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:
op that's a no-brainer undecided she made a vow na, so she has to stick with it

She can break the vow.. nothing is gonna happen
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by excellencyabia1: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2016
coolsix:

One thing i know about wealth is that as long as its legitimate, and you have sufficient investments, backups, assets and savings it can never go sour unless some people in one village are involved.
it does not matter how it happen but what will it look like when it happens
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by vicstar(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2016
coolsix:

She can break the vow.. nothing is gonna happen
Undoubtedly, you are right
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Elosky20: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2016
coolsix:

what will u say about the case of JOB in the bible. was he nt wise, rich and wealthy. without God by ur side. the journey 4rm grace to grass will take only three days. irrespective of the source
read this also: http://myfirstclasslife.com/10-millionaires-billionaires-went-rich-broke/
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Sometimes the thoughts of Marriage gives one cold feets
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by obiorathesubtle: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Sometimes the thoughts of marriage gives one cold feets
undecided I thought you're married.. Aren't you married? undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Life goes on the same
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by obiorathesubtle: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
HateU2:
Life goes on the same
Hello beautiful
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by vault(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
they continue together..... what's the point of leaving
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I thought you're married.. Aren't you married? undecided

hahahahaha, remind Me broh, did you attend the Wedding Reception?
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by obiorathesubtle: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahahahaha, remind Me broh, did you attend the Wedding Reception?
uh, not really.. But I remember seeing a ring on a finger on a profile picture undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uh, not really.. But I remember seeing a ring on a finger on a profile picture undecided

oh my oh my, The Media's ! wonder who could've captured such scene.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Dang,we can't even have a rich man hypothetically undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang,we can't even have a rich man hypothetically undecided

did you actually read that'
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

did you actually read that'
In so many words.Yes.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

oh my oh my, The Media's ! wonder who could've captured such scene.
grin CCTV??
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
In so many words.Yes.
. . . . I doubt.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin CCTV??

haha, look man, Am surprised as you're.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I doubt.
I done my fair share an other people's too of arguin' an explainin' taday.
So I'm gon leave you ta doubt.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
I done my fair share an other people's too of arguin' an explainin' taday.
So I'm gonna leave you ta doubt.
seriously ma'am, I don't understand what you're saying/typing... ' dang, ta, to , an ta' good moses !
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

seriously ma'am, I don't understand what you're saying/typing... ' dang, ta, to , an ta' good moses !
grin whatever.
An I don't relish bein' called ma'am.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin whatever. An I don't relish bein' called ma'am.

yeah righ, maybe I should prolly stick with calling you a minor.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah righ, maybe I should prolly stick with calling you a minor.
How about my moniker? That sound good ta you?
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
How about my moniker? That sound good ta you?

there she goes again , who' is 'ta you' ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Info For The Wailers Commitee / How Do Broke Guys Get Girlfriends? - Twitter User / Niki Minaj Releases Sexy New Photos-seehere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.