Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,566 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? (2076 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

there she goes again , who' is 'ta you' ?
you
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
you

sounds like Chinese, 'ta you'
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

sounds like Chinese, 'ta you'
But you know what I am.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
But you know what I am.
. . . . No' remind Me...
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

No' remind Me...
Really?...
.......I'm American
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Elosky20:

what will u say about the case of JOB in the bible. was he nt wise, rich and wealthy. without God by ur side. the journey 4rm grace to grass will take only three days. irrespective of the source
read this also: http://myfirstclasslife.com/10-millionaires-billionaires-went-rich-broke/

Please do not bring religion into this.. What if the man has God on his side? I am being logical here.

That is why i said unless there is spiritual hand involved that is when the person may go broke. The job you mention, his case was spiritual.

So i am not talking about that.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really?... .......I'm American
. . . . wow have We met bfr, Am United states.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Elosky20: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
coolsix:

Please do not bring religion into this.. What if the man has God on his side? I am being logical here.

That is why i said unless there is spiritual hand involved that is when the person may go broke. The job you mention, his case was spiritual.

So i am not talking about that.
did u check the link.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

wow have We met bfr, Am United states.
Really?
That's not what you location says on your profile. I konw,I just looked
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Really?
That's not what you location says on your profile. I konw,I just looked

it's not My fault you didn't notice the sarcasm.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

it's not My fault you didn't notice the sarcasm.
It tis actually,It wasn't needed.
Did you really forget what I am?
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
It tis actually,It wasn't needed.
Did you really forget what I am?

Maybe when I forget about you, I'd also forget about your origin, buh Now, I still know you, and of cos you're Afro' like you said.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
As a wise rich man, have various source of income for yourself and wife.. instead of acquiring fleet of latest automobiles and power bikes..
In case one folds up, U are grounded but shaken a bit.. Your wife too is grounded..
As a wise rich man marry an industrious woman not just hips and boobs.. make sure she's productive and hardworking..
As a rich man help the needy and poor ,always lean on God for sustenance and protection and I bet U the locust bean will not come near Yur harvest..
Be wise.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Maybe when I forget about you, I'd also forget about your origin, buh Now, I still know you, and of cos you're Afro' like you said.
Then why you got me farther deralin' this thread.See ya.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then why you got me farther deralin' this thread.See ya.
Look Cheshire cat, it's not My fault that you didn't notice the humor, either.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Look Cheshire cat, it's not My fault that you didn't notice the humor, either.
Try again. I hate bein' called that.
Re: There Is Nothing Bad When A Girl Marries A Rich Dude. But What If? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Try again. I hate bein' called that.

still not My fault...

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Marry The Last Person U Kissed.do I Get Amen Or God For Bid / Why Black Women Are More Bootylicious Than White Women / Why Is Dis Life So Unfair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.