Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (13213 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by IAH(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2005
Alheri, It's funny how you always call "that thing" wrestling. I'm trying to picture a husband and his wife wrestling...makes me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Seun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2005
Since you have encouraged us to share our ideas:
- I don't know about alcohol, because some husbands can become funny under its influence.
- An alternative to midnight wrestling is early morning wrestling.
- Thanks for sharing. I am keeping notes for future use wink.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by warriboi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2005
Early morning is always the best!
Especially after a morning shower,it da BOMB!!
All dis women dem go dey form like sya dem nor like wrestling
minwhile,dem like am pass us,see dem yeye gals!
lolol
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by IAH(f): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2005
warriboi:

All this women dem go dey form like sya dem nor like wrestling
lolol

Com'on! Did I say I don't like it? Yeye boy! rolleyes
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by fabian(f): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2005
I tire for Warry boy oh! Anyway, na so dem dey yarn.......
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by CimonJorr(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2005
I'm curious...

For the married women in this forum (post).. especially the newly weds...

Did wrestling form part of the pre-marital courtship??.. and if not, was it an issue before wedlock..

I'll be much obliged if u can share this with us bachelor menfolk..  grin..
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by star(f): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2005
Abeg gals before you people start the confederation of nigerian wrestlers -- I hope say referee dey there to seperate when the fight come tough.
Alheri,
am happy to hear about your love-filled weekend. Happy birthday n advance to your baby.. are we invited for the wacking and licking?
Fabian,
how far now.. the bachelors are seeking for more lectures on this wrestling thing abi, have you gotten PHD? help please.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by fabian(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2005
Ok Star, since you have given me a star PHD, I will be Dr. Fab for now! wink
CimonJorr:

I'm curious...
Did wrestling form part of the pre-marital courtship
Not necessary for a happy marriage, if you want it, its up to you..................
CimonJorr:

was it an issue before wedlock..
Not if you are both agreed that it will not be an issue!

Does that answer the questions? grin grin
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by CimonJorr(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
Ok.. now to the reason why I asked those questions..

there have been several topics raised, and many a post on the issue of pre-marital sex... especially as it regards the "appropriateness" of it... Or as it regards both partners getting to know one another on a very deep and personal level.. more or less getting to understand the nature of their partners and their needs and requirements..

I now went through the posts on this very thread with these thots in mind.. Would it have possibly helped that partners get to know themselves on such an intimate level before tying the nuptial knot?..
Or would such intimate knowledge prove to be the undoing of such a potential relationship??..

In addition...

For marriages where sex was a very minor (albeit "unimportant") issue, would you hold the husband to blame if he wasn't as interested in sex as the wife, since that was not one of the main attractions which he considered when choosing his wife to be.. All things considered, most of the sentiment from many posts and discussions on this topic point to the direction that most people consider pre-marital sex wrong (for a variety of reasons)...

Most responses and sentiment favour the situation where the man is "patient" regarding sex before marriage, and also expect that after marriage, the man automatically transforms to the insatiable sexual beast willing to wantonly transfer all his agression to his newly wedded wife.. (I'm sure here the "wrestling" metaphor comes in quite handy..  wink)..

This I believe is an illusion perpetuated by those that want to make their point about pre-marital sex being proper.. Hence playing to the concept of man "hunting" down his prey (woman), while she teasingly, tauntingly and temptingly avoids being caught until she eventually becomes ensnared by his charms and agrees to marry him.. the "anticipation" of the final capture providing the mystique and setting the mood for the nuptial night..

Now in the case when a man and woman get married, and the man doesnt consider sex, and all its trappings (the cuddling, the kissing, etc etc..), an important ingredient of a successful marriage, would the man be at fault??.. Especially since it wasn't that "important" an issue prior to marriage..

Please note here I'm not refering to instances where the man is impotent, or a closet homosexual, or not a loving and providing husband.. Just one in which he doesn't necessarily consider sex that important..

Your views would be appreciated..  tongue

Quote from: CimonJorr on Today at 02:37:21 PM
I'm curious...
Did wrestling form part of the pre-marital courtship

Not necessary for a happy marriage, if you want it, its up to you..................

Quote from: CimonJorr on Today at 02:37:21 PM
was it an issue before wedlock..

Not if you are both agreed that it will not be an issue!

Does that answer the questions? grin grin
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by chillin(f): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2005
wooooo CimonJorr that was some long ass essay if i'd call it!! by the way tho... it makes perfect sense! whoa!! datz wat i call using d "brain"....i guess i'v gatt nothin to add right now.. i surely will 2morrow
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Seun(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2005
chillin: I don't really understand what's 'wooing' you. He only asked a question!

Yes, a man that refrains from premarital sex can be a sex machine:
- A sex machine that has a pause button.
- That is, a sex machine that won't start wrestling other women whenever the wife is unavailable.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by chillin(f): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin lol ohh mehn! seun u funny ooo.. whatz wooing me lol
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by angelak(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2005
If your husband says you have changed, then you have! undecided
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by alheri(f): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2005
Na wa oh,noone has even congratulated me on my weekend randevous! e-friends indeed!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by fabian(f): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2005
Congrats on your weekend rendezvous!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by star(f): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2005
congrats too Alheri - more grease to your=-- -- wrestling costume.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by fabian(f): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2005
Star, is it something you ate? You've been making me chuckle ever since you logged in!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by prettyH(f): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2005
@alheri
men i congratulate u. infact i read d post with envy cos ma wkend was so boring.

angela k:

If your husband says you have changed, then you have! undecided

pls thats brash angry. why not d husband.

warriboi:

Early morning is always the best!
Especially after a morning shower,it da BOMB!!
All this women dem go dey form like sya dem nor like wrestling
lolol

na wa o lol. experience is the best teacher wink. Abeg leave us alone o.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by kenflavor(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2005
@Alheri
I believe by now u and your husband had made up for good. I am cock sure the sofa wrestlings can't be for just fun alone but for the betterment of the marriage (if possible for Junior's sake  cheesy). Thanks so much for sharing with us and thanks again for been REAL (yourself), I respect a woman that is always herself and not some of these ladies here that will tell us they are virgins, meanwhile they are not Vaaaa let alone virgin
Congrats for your daughters birthday. I wish her a happy birthday in advance. I promise to send my gift to her through this thread.

@Fab
Thanks so much for your advice and I think as from now on, I will always give u a due respect, afterall, to be a Ph D holder in Marriology, isn't moimoi. Congrats for the three years of marriage in advance.

@Star
I gbadun you, u always make me  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by alheri(f): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2005
meeen kenflavor, thanks for your comments. infact, God bless you my brotha. i'll try post the party pictures so no one will be left out of the fun. peace out,my brotha!
@IAH,fab,chillin,star,prettyH, thanks ladies. NO SLACKING!!!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2005
Congratulations on your weekend rendezvous, and your daughter's birthday!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by loveth(f): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2005
grin cool
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by alheri(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2005
@loveth. wink
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Z4M4eva(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2005
It is not easy. sad
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by loriann(f): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2005
hi there.........i agree with seun u know u really have to devote time for ur husband b4 he starts misbehaving at least then u can take fabians advice but for now u really have to watch things u do at least towards him now that he can say that ure changing.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by loveth(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2005
thats right.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by kenflavor(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2005
alheri is about three to four weeks after the birthday bash and you have not fulfilled your promise. My sister, I can't wait to see those pictures.

Ciao.

How was your weekend?
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by loveth(f): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2005
@kenflavour
hello.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by alheri(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2005
my brother am so sorry about that. Ive been so busy, you know how christmas period is. Ive been working even saturdays, so ive not been able to get the pictures scanned yet. Will post asap! smiley
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Z4M4eva(f): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2005
@Alheri, are you posting your pic specially to Ken, or to the forum
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by alheri(f): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2005
of cause its for everyone!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Z4M4eva(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2005
Oh right, Ok, I would like to see your pic as well too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? / Herbert Wigwe Wife Biography, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.