Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was (13212 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem / My Husband Says He Owns Me- Help Me Understand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by kenflavor(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2005
Z4M4eva:

@Alheri, are you posting your pic specially to Ken, or to the forum

O my my, I didn't see this on time, I would have thrown bomb. Zee whatch it ooooo angry
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Z4M4eva(f): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2005
Wat is it I have done, Kenflavour?
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by myname(m): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2005
this married pple safe make una no spoil us oh. wetin be wrestling abi na wetin be midnight or early morning thing eh
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by yummy(m): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2006
lol lol lol lol dem don 4get say we still small rolleyes
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by eveseh(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmm,good
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by mide2(f): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2006
interesting, wrestling
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by boladonas(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
Sit him down and discuss what he meant
The Lord help you
You are blessed he is godly
Many of us wont say
we will just go d way Seun forecasted!
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by ehie007(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2008
shocked grin cheesy cheesy wink smiley kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by holythug(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2008
u need to check urself out
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by meyome(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
have you added some flesh? Look sweet and appear romantic before him and always have it on your mind that your husband comes first before any other thing.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Dalby(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2008

It's not like I love him any less - infact I love him more now.

You are weighing your love for him. Actually something is missing which you cannot lay your hands on undecided

It's just that well, we're married and so life goes on.

The marriage part is settled, so lets now face issues of life and living lipsrsealed

There are so many things to do and think about.

So many things to do and to think about sounds like it does not often include your hubby. You will actually need to set your priorities straight and better your time management efforts

The kids, the job, church, I get tired.

You still have not mentioned your husband as a part of your activities, probably feel he will understand seeing all the things you have to do. I think all the statements above pretty tells the whole story
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by N101: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2009
I know this is an old thread, but I wonder if it isn't more about doing things together rather than two people just doing their own thing and meeting at the end of the day? Not having common interests kills it for many marriages.
Re: My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
men are very sensitive when it comes to anything about their wives, if ur husband complain that you have change you better watch it; though i don't know the kind of change he is refering to, however visit my blog at :www.stopyourhusband..com and get equiped for the demands of marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do If My Wife Destroy My Property (tv) / When Your Spouse Starts Getting Fat: what should you do? / Herbert Wigwe Wife Biography, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.