Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... (698 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... by SydneyBrowse: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have heard so many sweet things about being in a relationship, things like, you'll have company, that one person will always be there for you with constant love and support, you will have another reason to believe in yourself, you'll always feel secured and many more. My own Relationship seems different.
Am Shantel, 22, a final year student, I've been in this relationship for 2 and half years, I love my Man so much and He loves me too. He doesn't do anything without letting me know about it, we discuss about everything....Continue Reading http://browsextra..com/2016/02/my-boyfriend-breaks-up-with-me-each.html

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... by vani86: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bleep off
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... by Weblow: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Booking space. Nw let me go up and read what op wrote
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... by Weblow: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
What? Just a link, this land has no value i cant buy it. Let me luk for another place.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking Me To Marry Him But I Am Afraid Of Him... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
If I click am make I marry stfuareugod undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Only Use One Form Of Social Media For The Rest Of Your Life / Are You Looking For A Life Partner, Look No Further / Is There A Point In Your Past That You Regret More Than Anything Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.