Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Is The Average joystick Size ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Average joystick Size ? (4545 Views)

Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average joystick Size ? by DANO1011(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Many scientific researchers have tried to answer the question men (and women) worldwide want clear information about -
what is the average penis size?
-
I will present you with facts from all the scientific studies done on penis size so that once you have finished reading this article, you will feel content that you have the most accurate answer to the question. And perhaps you will be reassured about your own size or that of your partner's penis.

Here are some key points about the average penis size. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
•While 85% of women may be satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men are less sure of themselves.
•As much as 45% of men believe they have a small penis.
•Across studies, flaccid length average from 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8 to 3.9 inches).
•Flaccid circumference/girth average from 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches).
•Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).
•Erect circumference is around 12 centimeters (4.7 inches).
-
When is penis size too small?
"Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 centimeters [1.6 inches], or a stretched or erect length of less than 7.5 centimeters [3 inches] should be considered candidates for penile lengthening."
-
What is 'normal' or average penis size?
In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among the group of 80 men:
An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid
An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect.
Many studies have investigated average penis size.
_
The study also found that the size of a man's erect penis was not correlated with the size of his flaccid penis, meaning that men whose joysticks are different lengths when flaccid may have similarly sized erect joysticks. There was also no relationship between the men's ages and their penis sizes.
The finding on how much the penis length can 'grow' - on whether you are a 'shower' or a 'grower' - was further supported by a study of 200 Turkish men, in which "flaccid length had little importance in determining erect penile length.

- Penis size - women seem to care less about it than men.

Male concern about whether penile size lives up to the desires of females seems to be largely misplaced. And unfounded worries about inadequacy are not helped by the fact that a man's own view of his penis automatically makes it look smaller to him than to someone else.
Looking down at the penis from above makes it appear smaller, compared with how it looks straight on, or from the side.
Seeing one's own penis from this perspective and perhaps comparing it with other men's appendages from a different perspective, may, therefore,
reinforce false ideas of penis size. But do women have a more reliable perception?
Male sexual dysfunction
Not being able to have penetrative sex may be more worrying than penis size. Sexual performance can be affected by erection and ejaculation problems.
-
while the majority of women, some 85% , were satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men were less sure of themselves.
Almost half of men in the study (45%) believed they had a small penis - yet the researchers reported that small penis size was actually rare.
Some 170 women answered questionnaires in another study, which found that while they attached some importance to penis size, it was only of "substantial" importance to a "clear minority" of the women.
While most of men's worries about penis size centre on the length, women are more interested in width, according to one study .
The study of 50 sexually active undergraduate women reported that penis width was more important to sexual satisfaction than penis length - for a big majority, for 45 of the women.
Source : medicalnewstoday.com
cc lalasticlacla

Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by inkon: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol...I shud bring tape measure all the time...we never knows when it happens grin
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by shakur4luv(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Oya all men bring ur joy stick forward for measurement lets with lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by shakur4luv(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...I shud bring tape measure all the time...we never knows when it happens grin
nna babe u mind if i tell u my errect length walai u will marvel at my 20centimeter performance
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by olimeh13(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Me:- 8.3 inches... I hope it's not small??
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2016
shakur4luv:
nna babe u mind if i tell u my errect length walai u will marvel at my 20centimeter performance

Hahahhhha...I will only believe that if I will be the one to measure it. grin

And besides, I don't have the tape measure yet with me..Lol
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
abeg what is joystick I seem lost
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by shakur4luv(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhhha...I will only believe that if I will be the one to measure it. grin

And besides, I don't have the tape measure yet with me..Lol
but u av d machine
Re: What Is The Average joystick Size ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
shakur4luv:
but u av d machine

What machine? Sewing machine?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? / omg! The a*s of this Hot Model Cause serious problem On Instagram 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.