Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. (39194 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / EFCC Escapes Court Wrath For Releasing Press Statement On Metuh’s Case / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by drss(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

My man, where are those your APC friends.?

Omenka, Beremx, Obiagelli, NgeneUkwenu, donphilopus, egift, Abagworo, phantom, Demdem, Orlandowoh, Clerverly.

Food don done.
some ar wailing in secret. odas ar still eating aisha rice.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by IVORY2009(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
What does this lawyer mean by Oral evidence of Dazuki's money? What matters is documented evidences. So if a bank Manager siphons money, and all the documents prove he siphoned the money, the journalists should wait for Oral evidences and documentary.

This is what I call Media Defence.

In a simple terms, it means the EFCC and the media are too quick to declear an accused person guilty before the courts does so, Olisa Mentu can choose to sue EFCC for unlawful detention by virtue of the laws of the law, protecting an accused persons.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by drss(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
Stale and rubbish report
dis thread is for intelligent pipul with sound judicial knowledge, not gworo sellers.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
chronique:
Interesting. Nobody actually knows or understands what is going on in Nigeria today. One minute,you think the govt of the day is right,and the other minute,it appears like the govt is wrong. There's a lot of misrepresentation of facts going on and everything just seems confusing and chaotic.

It will always be like that once people don't read news with their sense and brain but based on party affiliation and sentiments.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Maybe this comment won't be important to the majority of the people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments, maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling bananas.

Do you meant to say 'banana island' or what?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by IVORY2009(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
wxyz1:
I have never seen this kind of a thing before, they will be the one to take you to court, they will also be the one to jude you on the pages of newspapers

This present govt of Buhari is just a joker, if you analyses all the cases the EFCC has handled so far you will discover that the EFCC is always standing as "a judge in their own case" by way of coming out before the pronouncement of the court, granting of interviews to press-men, how some PDP members stole 1 thrillion naira, if you can recall the days of "Nuhu Ribadu" as the Efcc chairman, never will you see the efcc declaring an accused guilty, before the courts, this Buhari's efcc is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Henovy: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
udmbat:
[size=15pt]Buhari's fight against corruption is worse than looting. If he fails to prosecute
#Tinubu
#Jonathan
#Amaechi
#Stella Odua
And many others

He is a failure and a liar
[/size]
Please help EFCC by bringing out evidence against them. These criminals have a way of ''chop and clean mouth'' They hide or rather destroy evidence, except somebody like ''Aluko'' (read done in secret) exposes them. You get the drift. Please note that the quoted name is a metaphor.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ajebuter(f): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Under APC, a man is presumed guilty until proven innocent, especially with EFCC and DSS dancing to the tune of their paymaster with flagrant impunity.

Gradually, the truth is coming out.

And save your comment about me being an IPOB youth, I'm 42 (hardly a youth) and omo Yoruba atata

So keep your zombie comment to the place where the sun dont shine.

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

This present govt of Buhari is just a joker, if you analyses all the cases the EFCC has handled so far you will discover that the EFCC is always standing as "a judge in their own case" by way of coming out before the pronouncement of the court, granting of interviews to press-men, how some PDP members stole 1 thrillion naira, if you can recall the days of "Nuhu Ribadu" as the Efcc chairman, never will you see the efcc declaring an accused guilty, before the courts, this Buhari's efcc is just a joke.

It is not efcc but the press. They are the one playing the roles of judges and misinforming people.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by agabaI23(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
E don dey happen

The case don dey fall yakata grin

Mody ee. modath come and see your crush Metuh wink
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by IVORY2009(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

It is not efcc but the press. They are the one playing the roles of judges and misinforming people.

Bro, its both, pls do ur research
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by bayo1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
jagalboy:
Where is d source of this information? I found d source unreliable as it is not known to any of us here. I also found d writer biased and he succeeded in shooting himself in d leg by displaying d act he claimed d defendant complained about in court by publishing d court proceedings too.

It's Ifeanyi Ubah's paper, what do you expect?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by wealth123: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
innocent indeed. I think you guys supporting impunity on NL need medical attention urgently. How can you say Metuh is innocent when he converted $2m of state money into a personal investment according to the confession of witnesses and the company that handled the investment. God will punish all those supporting thieves in this country because of ethnicity and tribal sentiments.
stuff46:
Slowly the truth about the whole case i coming out. See the way they have succeded in painting an innocent man a common criminal.

Until the end of the case sha.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by IVORY2009(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
ajebuter:
Under APC, a man is presumed guilty until proven innocent, especially with EFCC and DSS dancing to the tune of their paymaster with flagrant impunity.

Gradually, the truth is coming out.

And save your comment about me being an IPOB youth, I'm 42 (hardly a youth) and omo Yoruba atata

So keep your zombie comment to the place where the sun dont shine.

Omo' eko' gone gone gone' cheesy
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by IVORY2009(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
wealth123:
innocent indeed. I think you guys supporting impunity on NL need medical attention urgently. How can you say Metuh is innocent when he converted $2m of state money into a personal investment according to the confession of witnesses and the company that handled the investment. God will punish all those supporting thieves in this country because of ethnicity and tribal sentiments.

Baba' did you follow the case @ all? Don't tell me you're Lai Mohammed's younger brother...
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by modath(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Double
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by modath(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
agabaI23:
E don dey happen

The case don dey fall yakata grin

Mody ee. mo come and see your crush Metuh wink

My crush indeed... cheesy , cheesy how is the case falling down? You see due process abi? What did he supply? What did he get paid for? Bidding process, procurement etc?No mind this spin from TANoid ifeanyi ubah, just watch & see...nuff said!! lipsrsealed

Howdy? Pedal still on the metal? , me just dey take each day as it comes though progress is damn slooooowwwwww but one day, e go set! smiley
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Kennydoc(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Freegift75:
Nothing to fear about. In a sane society, kanu ought to have rotten in cell by now. The accused still challenging the (accusser), this is end time case.

Seeing Kanu straight to his Kuje apartment

Kanu...? Are you confused?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by PhockPhockMan: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
wealth123:
He remains innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by KMJY(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
The way APC and it's media arm stoned this man, one might think Metuh has nothing left of him. When we called for due process, they said Metuh is already a criminal and so he had no right whatsoever. Now the truth is beginning to reveal itself. While the zombies wallowed in the euphoria of their frenzy follies, the table is beginning to turn against them
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by paschu: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Are you not committing the same offence EFCC is accused of committing? Imagine you pronouncing an accused innocent before judgement day.

The LAW says the accused REMAINS INNOCENT until proven guilty. So don't confuse people here please.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by KMJY(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
The way APC and it's media arm stoned this man eeh, one would have think Metuh has nothing left of him. When we called for due process, they said Metuh is already a criminal and so he had no right whatsoever. Now d truth is beginning to reveal itself. While the zombies wallowed in the euphoria of their frenzy follies, the table is beginning to turn against them
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by paschu: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
wealth123:

Oga did you read the report? Or are you just shouting blindly?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tomorrow another story will come up on this matter. fake journalists.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=modath post=42
Pedal still on the metal? , me just dey take each day as it comes though progress is damn slooooowwwwww but one day, e go set! smiley
[/quote]
Explain please.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
modath:

My crush indeed... cheesy , cheesy how is the case falling down? You see due process abi? What did he supply? What did he get paid for? Bidding process, procurement etc?No mind this spin from TANoid ifeanyi ubah, just watch & see...nuff said!! lipsrsealed

Howdy? Pedal still on the metal? , me just dey take each day as it comes though progress is damn slooooowwwwww but one day, e go set! smiley
Oh OK ooo
At least EFCC acknowledged he did not eat evidence. That punctures holes in all the allegations

Yes, doing OK. I was a bit lax before last week. I had a little injury which healed 2 weeks ago.

Monday to Wednesday I did 12.7km cumulative in 48 mins plus the orish rish

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Tycoflu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
mightyhaze:
Hmmm! Interestin,..
Its high time seun comes up with list of approved sources. Authority newspaper its owned by Ifeanyi una, capital oil aka Oga TAN. How come no other reputable media house carried this story?
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by deji68: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by modath(f): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=42808767][/quote]

AgabaI23 & i understand ourselves.. Please ignore wink
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
modath:

AgabaI23 & i understand ourselves.. Please ignore wink
Modath mi o gba
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by amaechi1: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Does it rule out that Metu did not carry out some questionable character with out collective wealth. Does, it rule that some fund was transferred for personal use. The main issue is Metu knows very all is not well with his case. Let wait for 7 march for ruling.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ybalogs(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
So the wailers are still here!!! Hmm, Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta / Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.