Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. (39195 Views)

Jonathan Named In Statement ‘torn’ By Metuh — EFCC / EFCC Escapes Court Wrath For Releasing Press Statement On Metuh’s Case / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by SoniaJames(f): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
aliscomonaj:
Common Metuh ate the forbidden fruit and must pay or go to jail. I will never side those stealing our money even GEJ should be probed now not later. They thought they will win the election and shared bags of money to themselves the shall regret it sooner or later. I need a job!!! lipsrsealed[b][/b]

I know you must be jobless

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by agabaI23(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tycoflu:

Its high time seun comes up with list of approved sources. Authority newspaper its owned by Ifeanyi una, capital oil aka Oga TAN. How come no other reputable media house carried this story?
Name the reputable media..
The Nation owned by who? Or Sahara reporters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ShowYourCertificate: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Are you not committing the same offence EFCC is accused of committing? Imagine you pronouncing an accused innocent before judgement day.
The converse don't apply here. An accused is adjudged innocent before the law until proven guilty. And to think some zombies liked and shared ur ignorant post

2 Likes

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
drss:
dis thread is for intelligent pipul with sound judicial knowledge, not gworo sellers.
An ineffectual buffon's descendant also thinks he has an opinion undecided
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by engineerboat(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
ajebuter:
Under APC, a man is presumed guilty until proven innocent, especially with EFCC and DSS dancing to the tune of their paymaster with flagrant impunity.

Gradually, the truth is coming out.

And save your comment about me being an IPOB youth, I'm 42 (hardly a youth) and omo Yoruba atata

So keep your zombie comment to the place where the sun dont shine.
Se arresa lo n je, ko ni pe yoju wa lati pe yin ni IPOD nitori iresi Aisha Buhari to to je, ko si oun Miran ti o nro lo yato si (IPod).
I will not be suprised if comes here now shouting IPOD

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by engineerboat(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
An ineffectual buffon's descendant also thinks he has an opinion undecided

And is this the response you can give, why not give ur opinion about the topic instead of attacking the messenger.
Sora re ooh

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ajebuter(f): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Se aressa lo n je, ko ni pe yoju wa lati pe yin ni IPOD nitori iresi Aisha Buhari to to je, ko si oun Miran ti o nro lo yato si (IPod).
I will not be suprised if comes here now shouting IPOD

Shey alatenuje yen?

Iresi Aisha ati itan adiye to ti je ko le je ki o ri otito oro

Oju gbogbo won ti nja bayi nigbati fulani aje goro oga won ti ndoju ti won bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by tatosh: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
stuff46:
Slowly the truth about the whole case i coming out. See the way they have succeded in painting an innocent man a common criminal.

Until the end of the case sha.

How is he innocent? Someone who shared money meant for arms..Aren't you a foooll?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by engineerboat(m): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
ajebuter:

Shey alatenuje yen?

Iresi Aisha ati itan adiye to ti je ko le je ki o ri otito oro

Oju gbogbo won ti nja bayi nigbati fulani aje goro oga won ti ndoju ti won bayi

Ko ni oro're kan lenu
Dipo ki o fi ogbon soro otito,
Nse ni yo fi eebu senu soro bi eye aparo.

Look at the budget sir, #budgerofcorruption. Just because they want to shift people attention from that monumental fraud, they are bringing up this lies and junks again. No NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Tycoflu(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
agabaI23:
Name the reputable media..
The Nation owned by who? Or Sahara reporters?
any post 2015 election news paper or website is a propaganda machine. 10 years in the business is the acceptable threshold.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by engineerboat(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
tatosh:

How is he innocent? Someone who shared money meant for arms..Aren't you a foooll?
You don't hear one side story to judge. You only hear efcc media trial, now you are hearing the other side and you are still saying this then am sorry oooh

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by stuff46(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
tatosh:

Ab0ki, how did you arive at such insinuation? Were you the one that made him the Minister for procurement of arms.

If you had read throuqh and read meaning to what the whole prosecution is then you would have had sence small.

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by ajebuter(f): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
engineerboat:

Ko ni oro're kan lenu
Dipo ki o fi ogbon soro otito,
Nse ni yo fi eebu senu soro bi eye aparo.

Look at the budget sir, #budgerofcorruption. Just because they want to shift people attention from that monumental fraud, they are bringing up this lies and junks again. No NEVER AGAIN.

Well, it's a good thing Nigerians are wiser and capable of holding the politicians to fulfil their promises

Ko si obo mo ni igbo idanre

Gbogbo obo idanre ti wa lori ero ayelujaara
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by engineerboat(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
ajebuter:

Well, it's a good thing Nigerians are wiser and capable of holding the politicians to fulfil their promises

Ko si obo mo ni igbo idanre

Gbogbo obo idanre ti wa lori ero ayelujaara

Haaaaaàaaa,
In fact gbogbo wan ti nlo DSTV pelu
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by millhouse: 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
When u have Presidiot buhari at d helm of affairs., what else do u expect.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by chillykelly86(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Are you not committing the same offence EFCC is accused of committing? Imagine you pronouncing an accused innocent before judgement day.

Are you for real?
Of course he is innocent until proven guilty! Go and learn your ABC of law before coming to the public square. Accusation doesn't mean conviction.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
engineerboat:

And is this the response you can give, why not give ur opinion about the topic instead of attacking the messenger.
Sora re ooh
an unintelligent quote deserves no intelligent response.

1 Like

Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by buchichukwu69: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Innocent man?

stuff46:
Slowly the truth about the whole case i coming out. See the way they have succeded in painting an innocent man a common criminal.

Until the end of the case sha.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Peaceworld(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Both sides are trying to play innocent. For me, I'll. side with Buhari. The stories coming out from peedeepee still stink even if they (APC) are trying to brainwash everyone.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by blackpriest0911: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Wailing wailers the floor is open
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by dabimzy(f): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2016
So,who is the mad person that will translate it to you?
SmartMug per:
Can someone here pls translate this to english? I was told when a mad person argues with another mad person, the argument is always in a mad man language, understandable to fellow mad men.
A summary in English would be appreciated, not all this 'my lordship' language.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by mayama(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2016
I don't see any authenticity to these right up
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Chigorkizz(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Leke001: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
hmmmn!
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by SenatorJChris: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2016
I knew the case will eventually come to this. The accuser becoming the accused!
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nbote(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
D season finale of dis ChanjiGate series is going to be really interesting.... New twist and turns by d day. D wind of chanji don dey blow fowl nyash open... One thing I don't get with all these zombies is if it has always been in dem jus like peak or a special zombie baptism was arranged for dem.
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by agabaI23(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Tycoflu:

any post 2015 election news paper or website is a propaganda machine. 10 years in the business is the acceptable threshold.
By your own definition? If it was in favour of APC it would be a credible one...we already know you guys method
Kontinu!
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by oseo1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm.

Actually legally (ie by Nigerian law) you are innocent until PROVEN guilty
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Modath mi o gba
Abeg Angela, which one be your own? Park well jare tongue
Re: OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
Maybe this comment won't be important to the majority of the people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of yall won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments, maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let yall know I'm selling bananas.

How much abeg?? Per bunch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady And Baby In IDP Camp Vs Lady Rescued From Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.