Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... (886 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by tommychow(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2016
I was reading an article on an old PUNCH newspaper today and I read this line "According to the Kinsey Institute for Research in sex, gender and reproduction, about 85% of married men report that their wives do not have orgasm during sexual event". This research was done in Yankee, a place where people are more open and adventurous about sex. Now you can imagine how it would be in a place like Nigeria, maybe 5% of married women have husbands who can hit it right.

I'm not here to criticize a gender or give tips like I know stuvz. I'm just curious to know how y'all females think about this because I can't imagine having sex and not busting a nut regs.

Question to married women: How do you cope in a marriage where cumming is like a fair tale that will never come true?

Question to unmarried women: Can you go into a marriage knowing your man lacks the skills to give you that mind blowing sex most married women dream to have?

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by Ionkidiz(m): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2016
true,
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by doyinisaac(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Ionkidiz:
true,
we have more than 200million married women in the world so are they saying 85% of them are not sexually satisfied??really??I don't believe the research...
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2016
No mind dem. Na so dem go just lie there
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by Topman0001(m): 1:45am On Feb 11, 2016
doyinisaac:
we have more than 200million married women in the world so are they saying 85% of them are not sexually satisfied??really??I don't believe the research...
I believe it bcus i read the outcome of a research carried out in America recently, funny enough, larger percentage was even written. I've met ladies who fake it, untill i worked more on myself and now they say "Topman, you're a sex god"

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by doyinisaac(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Topman0001:

I believe it bcus i read the outcome of a research carried out in America recently, funny enough, larger percentage was even written. I've met ladies who fake it, untill i worked more on myself and now they say "Topman, you're a sex god"
grin grin empty barrel makes the loudest noise brother...
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by tommychow(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Topman0001:

Yeah, most men always wanna believe they can make a babe cum. Sad part, most women fake it. A lot of women don't even know what vaginal orgasm feels like. Too many dulling guys.
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by tommychow(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
doyinisaac:

I'm sure if the researchers come to Africa it would be even a higher figure. Here, men will just enter straight, no pre-intimacy, nothing like oral, no romance, just kerewa kerewa kerewa...the end.
Re: 85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... by tommychow(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, prettythickme, Toks2008

(1) (Reply)

Sexcity..... / A Book Of Shadows For The 21st Century Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.