Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Strictly Arsenal: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Arsenal: (20611 Views)

Strictly Bundesliga / Strictly Arsenal / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2006
@ kituan
you're a sure man
check this out.

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2006
Nice one there cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2006
@ sure
am always nice.
Speaking of Liverpool, the Merseysiders just got their first victory away from howm in almost 10 away games they have played.

they may think they are back in it but they are dead wrong, winning Wigan doesn't make you strong even if you defeat 'em in their house.
am looking forward on our visit to Anfield come next 2weeks at the carling cup and we will show 'em they are not yet back in it.

Rafael Benitez also admitted that it's gonna be a mouth watering encounter.

But believe me we'll scale through.

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by bolaoni(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2006
mouth 2 much. play Chel$ki first and let's see how u fare in that one. ALARIWOs grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by tosinadeda: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2006
@bolaoni

u go run down
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2006
@Bolaoni, i learnt you are related to Adebayor and he had promised he would make u cry, did it not happen? Haba have u not gotten over the Old Thrashford debacle? Who would ever 4get the thread you opened that saw ur fellow scummite having lost a bet dancing naked in the streets of Jandon. Ok for this week alone abeg go join Chelski so d thing go become twins heartbreak 4 u! Lol
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by LoverBwoy(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2006
bolaoni:

mouth 2 much. play Chel$ki first and let's see how u fare in that one. ALARIWOs grin

see person wey dey shout alariwo

you personally started a thread about the man u vs arsenal match, old boy shame no dey catch you?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2006
@Loverbombastic, no mind am jare, na so hin dey do, u no notice say hin no too boast b4 d Chelski match? Lol
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by LoverBwoy(m): 2:57am On Dec 04, 2006
na shame catch am, if na me do that kind thing na so i go change my name run comot

chelsea are beatable! man u just went to sleep in the second half, see how maureeno the taunt them afterwards
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 5:08am On Dec 04, 2006
Lol
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by sil(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2006
gunner
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by sil(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2006
yup the reality will soon be there before your eyez.

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2006
@ sil
take it easy oh!!
if Arsenal were really using a gun of that magnitude we would have won all our league matches,
draw would not have been recorded for us this season let alone loose, we are the Gunners but Oh my gosh!!! that gun is too big.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Damy(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2006
No Henry no Arsenal.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2006
@ damy
what sort of empy words are you caryying on your lips,

why could you make such a statement,

well i don't really have much to say to you---

but nigga get a job ----ok?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by bolaoni(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2006
I hope you all don't run away on Sunday sha.

@Kitaun, me and Adebayor na from the same fillage we come o. But I no gbadun am as im treat Keshi, so I don hand am over to Essien. grin grin grin

Trully, it will be a VERY tough match. I seriously want a draw but is your team man enough?

Time will tell.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
The answer stares you right in the eye!
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by dblock(m): 3:58am On Dec 06, 2006
Arsenal rocks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2006
@ dblock

Arsenal rules.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by sil(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2006
But we have a lot to do today and our captain is suspended facing a spell on the sidelines through fatigue-related problems, in addition to Henry, we are leaving out Tomas Rosicky, who is out for a hamstring injury, and William Gallas.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2006
@ sil
you're right, we got alot of work to do but playing Porto does not call for any alarm, Porto might come out strong but we would surely defeat 'em and so confident on that game.
kool up all you GUNNERS cool cool

take care,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by amodu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2006
You aren't playing at the Emirate Stadium.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2006
@ amodu
Emirate or no Emirate we are winning
see the kid that will do the damage.

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2006
i was so suprised i didn't get to see Walcott starting or even coming as a Substitute, i did not see Tomas Rociscky in the game at all, i didn't see Julio Baptista and also V. persie who was just brought in the second half,

coach Arsene knows best, he might have just been reserving 'em for Chelsea on Sunday which he know he has to beat 'em by all means.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by amodu(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2006
As for Walcot, he cannot play beyond his age. So far Ashley Cole can stop C. Ronaldo, then who is Walcot.

i was so suprised i didn't get to see Walcott starting or even coming as a Substitute, i did not see Tomas Rociscky in the game at all, i didn't see Julio Baptista and also V. persie who was just brought in the second half,

coach Arsene knows best, he might have just been reserving 'em for Chelsea on Sunday which he know he has to beat 'em by all means.

They won't make any difference.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2006
amodu
i want youto know that game yesterday was a typical match fixing, it Porto had scored we would definately have replied backwith our own goal,

as for walcott he didn't play not because he is too young but just because our coach refused to use him, we could have used him in place of Ljungberg cos he was not in his best of form,

so i think age you are talking here is no barrier for walcott.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by amodu(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2006
Am not saying that age isd a barrier, what am trying to say is that he can't play beyond his capabilities.

Did you remember what this guy did to you yesterday?

Too fantastic!

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Akolawole(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2006
@Everyone

A thought came to me yesterday while watching Arsenal's match.

This Porto team can play sha.

Imagine those Portuguese are so cheap yet they play wonderful football.

Are premiership team NOT wasting money on this average but expensive English Players?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by amodu(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2006
They played wonderful football, an entertaining football as well.

To your question, they are really wasting money.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2006
@Akola, what pedigree has the Portuguese league got? Its not rated in the top 5 in Europe so its like comparing our league and how much our players earn in our local league with what their compatriots earn in the South African league when they move there! As for the Brits, its more like using the price tag to magnify the true value of the player, maybe that explains why Arsene Wenger, Jose & Rafa hardly fancy homegrown talent? I have said it a million times majority of the english team players are just average players no be so?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Jackal(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2006
@ Akola & Kitaun,

I disagree with u guys.
English players are NOT average. English players have got quality.
There's no calculus about it.
Are u saying John Terry or Frank Lampard are average or what?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2006
Lampard and Terry were pathetic at the biggest stage where they had the chance to prove their class remember?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22)

Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss / Shrewsbury Town Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (0 - 3) oN 22nd Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs Basel: Europa League (3 - 1) On 2nd May, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.