Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (8814 Views)

I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
She is no longer happy with her stature. To be fair, this girl is big and even bigger than what this picture depicts.
She's sometimes shy when all eyes set on her. She is now willing to slim down.
Wat can she do to slim down?

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by homeboy205: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Ok
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by xreal: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2016
why didn't she trek/walk for Buhari when others were?

23 Likes

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by godG: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2016
She should start eating healthy, getting more busy and drinking a lot of water. While on the routine, she should desist from checking her weight for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2016
She should jog abeg
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2016
xreal:
She has missed the trek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by powerfulsettingz: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Only constant s3x
After that nothing

Meanwhile we have vehicle for hire within abeokuta

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2016
If she really wants to slim down....I advice she sees a medical practitioner
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Cc Godoluwa Calebsky bluerat
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by godoluwa(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:
This is no longer happy with her stature. To be fair, this girl is big and bigger than what this picture depicts.
She's sometimes shy when all eyes set on her. She now willing to slim down. Wat can she do to slim down?
d gal is suffering 4rm elephantiasis
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Tee99(m): 7:35am On Mar 27, 2016
she dey learn for where Lepascious Bose been dey...and still dey. Is never too late to workout and cut on junk food and soft drinks. fatness helps no one.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Harbosede02:
If she really wants to slim down....I advice she sees a medical practitioner
And her mom is a nurse
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2016
she can either choose to work out and burn it all off,or learn to live with it

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Tee99:
she dey learn for where Lepascious Bose been dey...and still dey. Is never too late to workout and cut on junk food and soft drinks. fatness helps no one.
Abeg o. She is just 23yrs o... I don't want her to be like that o
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by weezeffizy(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2016
ok
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by sisisioge: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Hit the gym, drink plenty water, pap and a small protein serving for breakfast, no more dinner after 6pm. In only one month, there shall be changes. I can imagine how heavy she feels...
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by cruzita(f): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
she should walk a long distance every morning, drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fruits .she should stay away from junk foods too.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rawpadgin(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2016
See legs!!! shocked

If this kind girl kick person eh

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
sisisioge:
Hit the gym, drink plenty water, pap and a small protein serving for breakfast, no more dinner after 6pm. In only one month, there shall be changes. I can imagine how heavy she feels...

Funny enough she said she doesn't feel heavy
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rawpadgin(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
she should walk a long distance every morning, drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fruits .she should stay away from junk foods too.
ur dp though lipsrsealed
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by sisisioge: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:

Funny enough she said she doesn't feel heavy

OK, the thighs whispered a different story...
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks for all the kind advice... She is following the thread too
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2016
She simply needs to go get a fitness instructor...
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rawpadgin(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Would've loved to help her but distance won't allow it
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Youngpo413: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2016
Cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:
This is no longer happy with her stature. To be fair, this girl is big and bigger than what this picture depicts.
She's sometimes shy when all eyes set on her. She now willing to slim down. Wat can she do to slim down?
[email] And it's making her not so pretty too.

Let her work out - jog every morning, skip, etc.
[/email]
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Raydos: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Whoa!!! Try Using Paracetamol Atleast 10times A Day For One Year!

You'll Slim Down I Swear

That Was What My Late Brother Used!
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by seunny4lif(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
grin grin
xreal:
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by paulGrundy(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:

Hit the gym, do HIT cardio and resistance training at least 4 times a week.

Eat 3-5 small meals everyday to improve your metabolism rate.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Hit the gym and eat more of vegetables thank me later
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Only constant s3x
After that nothing

Meanwhile we have vehicle for hire within abeokuta
ha oga,this is not vehicle o,this is coffin. Early grave things. See panel beating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Break Blood Covenant / Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Once A Lady Realises She Has A Killer Shape, The Next Agenda Is Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.