Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Read For Free: Blood On The Altar - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read For Free: Blood On The Altar (37247 Views)

Blood On Satin Sheet (A Novel) / Blood On The Coat Hanger / Buy Blood On The Altar For Just $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by morsadh(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg when would the next chapter be out? Waiting like kilode

Cc. Oludare007
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
morsadh:
Abeg when would the next chapter be out? Waiting like kilode

Cc. Oludare007
chapter 12 is out already Sir. Chapter 13 on Tuesday
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by nekanzee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
oshey blessing the perfect planner .hannah off the mark too devil don take over.thanks for the update
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mopolord(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
may GOD save hannah ooo,if na only dis1 e stil dey okay smal once all those useless cultist no do am anytin
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
na wa o!!! commotion in d house of God.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thanks for the comment guys...it's really encouraging.

Next update soonest
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Osman1996(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mr Olu
Help warn blessing sAY God is watching her
Oh lord Help Hannah Out of dis
Thumbs Up Nigga
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oh Lord av mercy! The pastor is deviod of spiritual eyes, if not holy spirit shud av ministered to him.
To be frank, God is not in that church. I pray hannah gets divine victory. Its obvious blessing is at work but d pastor won't see it.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 11:14am On Feb 29, 2016
mubzay:
Oh Lord av mercy! The pastor is deviod of spiritual eyes, if not holy spirit shud av ministered to him.
To be frank, God is not in that church. I pray hannah gets divine victory. Its obvious blessing is at work but d pastor won't see it.
thanks miss. We shall knw this by tomorrow. I hope to see ur comment. wink
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
oludare007:
thanks miss. We shall knw this by tomorrow. I hope to see ur comment. wink
No P's. I wish d pastor will see beyound d circumstances cuz its too obvious. Blessing just accused hannah and cozordinator, hannah swearing to her V and now box of cds with used ones in her bag. Who does that? Only guys keep used cds n not ladies.
Am enjoying d story.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
mubzay:
No P's. I wish d pastor will see beyound d circumstances cuz its too obvious. Blessing just accused hannah and cozordinator, hannah swearing to her V and now box of cds with used ones in her bag. Who does that? Only guys keep used cds n not ladies.
Am enjoying d story.
lol
Actually, no one keeps a used condom, except the fetish ones.

I am using a negative protagonist who doubles as an direct antagonist. That is: Sister Blessing. So, it's easy to guess who the culprit is, and it build up the thrills. But, whether Hannah is actually a protagonist, you will have to wait till the end
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=20pt]THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE.[/size]. [size=20pt]CHAPTER 13 & 14[/size]

Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Flakkydagirl, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=20]CHAPTER 13[/size]

The Pastor was on the phone, chatting distinctly like he doesn’t want anyone to hear him. He tapped the butt of his pen on the table as he did so. Any sane individual could see that he was unhappy. The room was dead silent except for his mumblings, the creaky sound of the ceiling fan which swung in slow-motion, and the audible gentle sobs of Hannah who sank on her heels in a half-kneeling position. Her eyes were swollen, red and she looked very ugly. Blessing would deliberately swipe a glance at her and shook her head; this made Hannah wailed more.

Sister Sarah stood behind Sister Blessing where she sat with leg crossed in front of the Pastor’s table, the Coordinator by her side, seated comfortable in the second and last chair available in the office. Sister Bukky, the one who just found the missing phone leaned on the wall, near to the door with arms crossed. Everyone was silent, everywhere was dead. After a while that seemed would not end, the Pastor dropped the receiver. Everyone was on their toes, hairs standing in anticipation.

“First of all,” the Pastor began as he dropped his call, “I don’t want to believe all these are happening. How can these be happening in this Church, under my watch? He shouted and slammed his palm on the table.

Everyone jerked. It was scary to always see the Pastor in such a mood.

“Sir…”

“Please, Mr Coordinator,” he interjected him as he wanted to speak, “this is a slap on your office. I hope you know that?”

“I’m sorry Sir.”

“Sorry?” He scoffed. “Sorry doesn’t even begin to describe how disappointed you must be. This lady here,” he pointed to Hannah who quickly knelt straight, “is part of your member. The same ones I expected you to screen properly before…”

“I did…”

“You did? You think you did? This was the same one you were vouching for to be an assistant to Sister Blessing, isn’t she?”

“Sir…”

“Please, enough!” He shouted him down.

Blessing lets out a scornful chuckle as Brother Ade opened and closed his mouth.

“What is funny here?” The Pastor turned to Blessing who was definitely taken by surprise. “Were you not the same one who came here just this week to tell me you have accepted Hannah as a Church-daughter to you, as our usual practice in this Church for a leader to groom a potential leader?”

“But…” she tried to speak but the Pastor cut in again.

“But you refused to pray and look thoroughly before you decided to accept …”

“But you didn’t believe me when I said she and him,” she turned angrily to the Coordinator, “were having sexual…”

“I beg your pardon!” The Coordinator sprung up from his seat.

Hannah also sprung up from her knees to protest, and Blessing started to laugh,
“You think I didn’t know?” she asked with a dead face.

“I swear to God Ma, that wasn’t true. I…we never did such…such a thing.” Hannah stammered on.

“And yet, used and unused condoms were found…”

“Sir, it wasn’t mine, I swear to God.” Hannah cried aloud again, cutting the Pastor short on his words. She wasn’t afraid of anything more that her parents hearing this.

“Sir, Sir, you really need to do something about this…this…this thing and her rumours. I can’t take this anymore!” The Coordinator was talking about Blessing.

“Of course, you will not take this anymore,” The Pastor replied him in anger. “You have obviously failed in your office and you are… you are just like a waste of space here, right here!” The Pastor shouted at him.

“But…”

“There is no ‘but’, Brother Ade.”

“But this is just a lie from…from this Jezebel!” He finished his statement.

“Watch your tongue, Brother Ade. Can you even hear yourself speak in such languages? Using these foul languages on her? And funny enough, she has proven to be wiser by keeping quiet and watching you dug your grave deeper.”

“I am sorry Sir.” He calmed down.

“Even the Bible says that a fool is thought wise if he could hold his tongue. You are…” he shook his head, “I don’t know…I don’t know what to say.”

“I’m sorry Sir,” the Coordinator maintained. He clamped his hands to his back like a good child.

“You,” he turned to Bukky, “where and how did you found the missing phone?”

“Sir…” she wanted to begin.

“Please, I have a meeting my four o clock, forget the pleasantries.”

“Okay. I went to wash my face at the bathroom when I saw…”

“And did you go to the bathroom?” He asked Sarah who nodded as a ‘yes’.

“So, you agree that you did forget it there, right?”

“Yes, Sir. I…”

“That’s all I need. Both of you should go. Thank you.” He clapped them away and watched them leave his office.

After a long silence, he turned to the Coordinator, “I will get to the bottom of this; be assured of that.”

“Sir…”

“You heard me,” he said firmly. “And you,” he turned to Hannah; you disgraced not only me but your parents and Christ in heaven!”

“Ha!” She shouted. “Sir, this is all…”

“Sir,” Blessing spoke after a long silence, “she…Sister Hannah said she is a virgin. So, this…”

“She…she said so, again?” The Pastor asked.

“Well, I …em….I don’t know if she already told you that…”

“She did,” the Pastor said. “Once when there was this trouble about the accusation….but,” he changed the subject, “I doubt that already.”

“Well, Last week, before I came to see you this week about accepting her as my Church-daughter, I talked to her about how it will be the best for her to shun all sexual sins if she has to take on the mantle of leadership and she said she was a virgin.” She shrugged and looked at Hannah who nodded in agreement.

“This is serious,” the Pastor stood akimbo, confused.

“If that was so, and you know this, why were you keen on tarnishing my image?” The Coordinator shouted at Blessing in anger.

“That was because ever since she has told me, she has always left your school late into the nights; something that wasn’t happening before.”

“Is that that true?” The Pastor asked.

“Sir…”

“I was talking to her, please.” The Pastor interjected the Coordinator.

“Yes, Sir.” Hannah replied in a low voice.

“Why?” The Pastor asked in a whisper.

“He…he only attends to me only when the other students have left.”

The Pastor buried his hands in his head. He gave a very loud sigh.

“Sir…Sir…” the Coordinator started.

“You got something to say to that, right?” The Pastor asked him.

“Yes, Sir. It was all because she was to be groomed separately and…”

“Brother Ade,” the Pastor called his name slowly.

“Yes, Sir.”

“You are suspended until all investigations are concluded.” He said calmly.

“What?” He said. “Sir, this is all a mistake.”

“Yes, you are right. It was a mistake because I thought a male Coordinator will fare better than the fallen females that their scandalous stories have refused to leave as a suffix to the name of this Church each time this parish is mentioned. And now…and now…”

“Sir, this is all a lie. I told you…”

“You are suspended. And that is pretty much all I have to tell you.” He repeated. “You, Hannah...”

“Yes, Sir.” She answered in tears and violent sobs.

“I don’t even know where to start with you.”

“Can I suggest something, Sir?” Blessing asked.

“Go ahead, please.”

“We could ask Doctor Abigail to conduct a virginity test on her so….”

“Yes, yes, I will do that. I will do that, Sir.” Hannah jumped at the suggestion.

It seemed her only way out. The Pastor was surprised and confused altogether.
“You will?” He asked with a frown.

“I will Sir, I will.” She repeated faster.

“Are you sure about this or we should just…”

“Sir, I am sure. I am a….”

“Hold that please” the Pastor halted her before she could say the word ‘virgin’ again. “You already made this claim before. We shall know that later,” the Pastor said. Brace yourself; Deacon Abigail is not going to be back until three weeks’ time. I am sure you all know that. She announced that herself last week. So, I guess we could all wait for her.”

“Thank you, Sir.” They all chorused. The Coordinator’s voice was louder that it caught the attention of the Pastor. Something the Coordinator wanted.

“You, Brother Ade, in your own case, even if you ever passed this sexual scandal test, your position will still be reviewed based on your gross incompetency .”

“Ha.” He said.

“Yes; and that means you may not return back as the Coordinator again if anything as a speckle is found on you.”

“What? Sir?”

“Yes, you heard me. In fact, since Sister Blessing has proven to see far ahead of you, I might have to reconsider the position of a Choir Mistress!”

“Yes!” Sister Mary clenched her fist. “We’re getting there!” She whispered to Blessing who was trying not to betray her emotion. She smiled back at her dead lover, “of course,” she said, inaudibly.

“But, Sir…” Brother Ade wanted to say, but he was stopped again by the Pastor who raised his arm.

“That is all. You can leave now.” He waved them out. “I have a meeting by four. Thank you all.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Blessing and Hannah said.

“Thank you Ma,” Hannah said to Blessing as they were about to leave.
“Don’t mention it,” she smiled back. “I believe you won’t disappoint me when Doctor…”

“I swear Ma, I’m a virgin. I will gladly subject myself to the test.”

“Good.” She replied her and they all exited.

The Pastor watched that little scenery between these two ladies and he was proud of Sister Blessing. As he watched them leave, he realized the Coordinator was still inside his office.

“What are you still waiting for?”

“Sir…”

“Please, leave my office. This meeting is over.” He didn’t even look up as he flipped through his big bible. He didn’t look up until he heard the door closed. He lowered his reading glasses to his nose with a frown,
“Pervert,” he said and hissed.

End of 13

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2016
[size=20pt]CHAPTER 14[/size]

After Sarah and Bukky were dismissed by the Pastor, they both walked together in silence to the main auditorium for different reasons best known to each one of them. For Sarah, she was merely going there to wait for Blessing- they had unfinished business, but Bukky just wanted a quiet place to talk. She wouldn’t allow this moment to pass before asking Sarah what she deserved for her part which she believed she had played well.

Immediately Bukky saw that Sarah was seated alone, she went over to her side and sat silently.

“You know we’re not supposed to be seen together.” Sarah said quietly. “Let’s meet at my place.”

“You see,” Bukky began, “that is exactly where the problem lies. You don’t have a place.”

“How do you mean?”

“How do I see you? People said you were ill, that was why you haven’t been in Church. Some said you travelled.”

“So, what is the point?” Sarah asked confused where she was going.

“Well, it means you cannot be trusted. How do I know I will meet you at home?”

“Listen, come see me this evening, okay?”

She chuckled and scoffed, “no, give me what I want now. The time frame between now and the evening is enough time for you to vaporize.”

“Listen, Bukky, I don’t have it here, okay?”

“What do you mean you don’t have it here? It’s just a phone number! I asked you before going along with the plan if you’ve gotten what I demanded for when you came to my house and ask to help you today, you said yes, now, you’re saying you don’t have it again? Now you see what I meant by…”

“Stop this!” Sarah stopped her. She looked around quickly to be sure no one was hearing them because Bukky was getting lousy about this. “See, you need to…”

“Don’t, don’t, okay?” Bukky interjected.

“Don’t even tell me to lower my voice. This is on you if it blows.”

“Okay, okay,” Sarah forced a smile, “calm down. You don’t even want to hear me out?”

Bukky sighed, she looked away, “Sorry, go ahead.”

“Hey, can we do this later? I mean…”

“No!” Bukky said sternly. “Listen…”

“No, you listen to me,” she stopped her and gestured with her eyes towards the altar. Bukky looked in that direction and saw both Blessing and Hannah talking. They’ve just finished with the Pastor. “I don’t want them to see us talking. They might begin to suspect that we both planned this.”

“That is not my problem, Sarah. I will come see you in the evening. I better meet you or I will meet with the Pastor.”

“You will meet me at home!” Sarah said between clenched teeth.

It is apparent she has bitten more than she can chew. Bukky stood on and dragged her feet along. Sarah watched her leave. As she turned around to check the two ladies who were talking, they were already upon her; Blessing held Hannah by her hand like a good Sister.

“Like I told you, you can’t blame Sister Sarah for looking for her lost phone. And if you insists the condoms were planted, we will get to the bottom of this, okay?” She was talking to Hannah.

“Okay, Ma. Thanks for everything.”

Hannah said and made to leave. She locked her eyes with Sarah who has been staring at her. She hissed as she passed by her. Sarah shook her head and smiled. She watched her exited the building. She stood up and walked towards Blessing, folded her arms and smiled,

“Thanks for everything?” Sarah mimicked Hannah’s voice.

Blessing rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

“If only she knew you were the devil here,” Sarah said to Blessing.

“And what does that make you, an angel?” Blessing countered.

“I still don’t get it, I mean, why are you doing all these? I got Mr Eric’s part, I…I don’t know why you ousted Sister Joy, though, I understand mine too, but her, Hannah, she’s practically harmless to you or your ambition.”

“You don’t have to understand, the Church of God needs to be purged of all atrocities and their incessant perpetrators.”

Sarah’s face lit up and she laughed loudly. Blessing watched in silence, expressionless until suddenly, she looked like she saw a ghost with her serious countenance. She cleared her throat,

“The Coordinator is coming,” she said. “Let’s go, we can talk on our way home.”

Sarah glanced backwards and saw him standing at the entrance, “Oops, you’re right. Let’s go,” she whispered.

They picked their bags and hurried along. The Coordinator wasn’t even worried about them; he was more worried about how not to lose his position.

“So, why were you laughing?” Blessing asked once they were far from the Church premises, walking home.

“What? When?”

“When I said the Church needs…”

“Oh, that?” She started laughing again. Blessing watched her like she was confused.

“You know this is funny, right?” Sarah asked.

“How?”

“How? Are you asking how? Seriously, if you think the Church needs to be purged, what happens to you?”

“What do you mean by that?” Blessing asked. She stopped Sarah and made her face her, “Listen, you may think I am evil here…”

“You are evil,” Sarah calmly cut in.

“Then I am a necessary evil,” she said. “You all need to be purged from the Church of God.”

“You first, Blessing.” Sarah replied.

“The Church needs people like me.” Blessing stood her ground. “People who will make those decisions the Pastors are afraid to make. Who could believe the Pastor wasn’t aware that that dog and that bitch were having an affair.”

“If you’re talking about Brother Ade and Hannah, I don’t think you have a proof.”

“My instincts don’t lie.”

“Oh, yeah? I pretty much doubt that.”

“You shouldn’t. For example, I always knew you were a prostitute, unfit for the role of a leader in the Church of God.”

“I beg your pardon!” Sarah was offended but had little or no choice.

“Please don’t. You disturbed the sleeping dog.”

“Okay, what about Sister Joy? She was practically harmless!”

“Well, my instinct doesn’t agree with that. Besides, since you, the Church-daughter is a prostitute…”

“Was,” Sister Sarah corrected. “And please, stop using that word.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. But like I was saying…”

“It’s…it’s enough, okay? I get it. Let’s forget about this. I’m sure I did my part, I am free now, right?”

“Yeah…I guess so.” She replied. “But wait, I…I am sure all these aren’t connected with that fat thing?”

“What fat thing?”

“Bukky.”

“Oh, that. Well, indirectly.”

“What do you mean ‘indirectly’?”Blessing asked. “You shouldn’t have been near her at all!"

“Are you serious? You asked me to plant a condom, I need to look for a way to make it work, remember?

“You should be smarter than involving Bukky.”

“I see,” she scoffed. “You wanted me to lose my phone, check the bags, and find the phone at the same time? No, I am smarter than that. Besides, who else do you think is dirty to have agreed to play that part?”

“Anyone but Bukky will do,” Blessing insisted. “What is in it for her? How did you made her agree to do it?”

“Well, you’re not the only smart ass, are you? I simply lied that I will connect Jackson and her?”

“What? Jackson and… and…her?” Blessing asked unbelievably.

“I know. Jackson won’t even agree to shake her hands.”

“Then why did you do it, knowing you couldn’t give her what she wanted? I thought you said you’re smart?” Blessing scoffed.

“Bukky won’t do Jack. She’s in this thigh deep as much as I am. She won’t rant about this. She is part of this. So, if I am going down, she will too.”

“And you think she cared about going down? The fatty has no friends; she will gladly go down as long as she takes someone along.”

“Some people, not someone,” Sarah corrected.

“What do you mean?”

“If she rats, which I hope, for our sake, she doesn’t, then they will ask why I did it, and I will tell them why.”

Blessing was silent; both of them looking like a lost sheep.

“You got to do something,” Sister Mary broke the silence.

“You are the smart one, think about something,” Blessing replied Sister Mary, loud enough for Sarah to hear.

“I thought you just said I wasn’t smart,” Sarah said, thinking Blessing was talking to her. “And now you are saying I am the smart…”

“I wasn’t talking to you, dumbass.” Blessing brought her to size.

“Oh…then think about something.” Sarah said with contempt.

“Well, I have,” she smiled. “Tell Bukky that you found out that Jackson has HIV or some disease, and then hook her up with Johnson. Johnson probably will do a pig if he sees one; he doesn’t have a taste. He chases anything in a skirt. And our little miss piggy will agree; she is probably just sex starved. Go talk to Johnson; I will inform him you are coming.”

Sarah sighed, “Thank God ,” she placed her hand on her chest. “I think that will work.”

“I know you are smart,” Sister Mary complimented her lover who answered back,

“Of course, I am.”

“What?” Sarah asked.

“I wasn’t talking to you.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Sarah asked, puzzled. “Do you talk to yourself now?”

“Go clean your mess and stop worrying about us,” Blessing goofed again.

“Us?” Sarah asked, now bewildered.

“Have a nice time, Sarah.” She answered evasively and swaggered away.

Sarah watched her in a confused state.

On her way home, Blessing picked her phone and called Emeka’s number, it didn’t ring much before he picked up,

“Hello, honey, you good?”

“The test is three weeks’ time; you need to talk to your boy to do something before that time or we don’t exist anymore.”

“Relax, it will happen.” Emeka said confidently.

“Then until it does, I’m sorry I can’t see you.”

“Don’t do this, Blessing. I have missed you so much. It’s been long since we…”

“Then tell James to hurry up, or it will be forever.” She replied and hung up.

James’s disconnected Emeka’s call and he became uneasy. He doesn’t know how to explain again that Hannah abides by her rule of not coming over to his place or meeting in the lonely places again. She said she wanted to keep herself holy till she got married. She has been like that since her promotion to the main Choir. Now, Emeka said he has two weeks more or the group comes hard against him. He wouldn’t want that. He picked his phone up and called Hannah, the response was expected,

“James, I’ve told you to come see me in my Sister’s house or we meet at the plank as usual. I already…”

“I know what you said, baby, but you need to understand that it hasn’t been easy…”

“If you’re ready to see me, baby, you know what to do. I am not coming over,” Hannah insisted.

“But…”

“See, James, I have a vocal practice, can we talk later?”

“I…”

“Please, baby,” she interjected with a baby-like voice, more like sexy-like.

“Okay,” James gave in, “call me after the….”

“I will, I will. I love you.” She blew a kiss and disconnected.

James threw away his phone so hard he didn’t mind if it got broken. He looked at the sleeping drug he had purchased from the store earlier. He fiddled with it for a while. He let it slid from his palm to the floor and buried his head in his hands. He started to cry.

END OF 14

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dp
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
I said it the pastor is devoid of spiritual eyes. I pray and hope bro ade becomes an investigator. He should begin his inquiry about blessing, sarah n d missing phone.
I pray the sanctuary of the church isn't defiled, once blessing becomes d choir mistress.
#pastormustwakeup #pastormustprayandfast #Godmustintervene

4 Likes

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Missmossy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
Interesting,keep it coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by nekanzee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
#rape hannah the victim.boards in the church should all be sacked
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by kingDELE(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
nice one niggah
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by morsadh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
#Kashimawo. God please, deliver Hannah from the evil machinations of Blessing and Emeka.

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
morsadh:
#Kashimawo. God please, deliver Hannah from the evil machinations of Blessing and Emeka.
what abt James?
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by ritababe(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
oludare007:
[size=20pt]THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE.[/size]. [size=20pt]CHAPTER 13 & 15[/size]

ride on
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Randyblincks(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Blessing and the dead sister Mary, talking to each others. Clearly am seeing spiritual things here, make i wear my glass to see more cool.

Nice story Sir.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=20pt]THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE.[/size]. [size=20pt]CHAPTER 15!!!

shocked shocked

Hannah ensnared!!!!
[/size]

Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Flakkydagirl, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, randyblincks
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=20pt]CHAPTER 15[/size]

Brother Ade showed off his skill on the piano as he closed his eyes and played a very fast melodious tune. Hannah watched in admiration, but nothing else. She has no feeling whatsoever for him and she wondered what the rumour was all about. James, her boyfriend has been more than sufficient for her. He has proven to be a perfect gentleman, agreeing to the no-sex rule between them. When he approached her, she liked him instantly but told him it can’t work out. After much persuasion about why she said they wouldn’t work out, she had told him she doesn’t want any sexual intercourse until after she was married and she wasn’t sure James would comply.

That day, James had laughed hysterically, and she felt stupid. After he was satisfied with laughing at her, he surprised her in a way she hadn’t expected because why he was laughing, she had thought he would tell her she sounded stupid to think she could hold off sex till when she was married. She was already accustomed with such conclusion, and guys have seen her as an idiot living in fool’s paradise. But James had laughed about how she thought he couldn’t do it, and how he was ready to disappoint her by agreeing to the deal. She gave him a trial, and not for once has he failed.

They have slept together in the same room, countless of times, and for the years they have been together, he has never asked for sex. People have said it is impossible for a man to do that without having a way out like having sex behind her back, but she had waved them down. So far, no evidence has been brought against her God-sent, James.

“So, you are here to say goodbye, right?” Brother Ade asked Hannah.

“You asked me to come, even if it’s for the last time,” She replied him. “People are taking our closeness wrongly. What happened two weeks ago was too much for me. I can’t wait for Deacon Abigail to come back next week so I can wash myself clean.” Hannah said, standing up from her seat to lean against the big piano.

“I’ve told you to stop leaning against the piano,” the Coordinator said. He half-stood and pushed her away. “You have to treat it like a baby. Imagine this box, containing every voice you could ever wish for in the universe,” he said, running his hands over its streamlined body.

“I’m sorry,” Hannah said playfully.

“Never mind,” the Coordinator said. “I just hope this will pass and I will be called back. But it appears Blessing has poisoned the Pastor’s mind against me. He used to listen to me, but the way he was interjecting and interposing me that Sunday was something else. That lady is a devil.”

“Well, that devil has helped me once. I mean, she helped my friend.”

“Seriously? What happened that you had to seek her help?” The Coordinator got more interested.

“That was the interesting part, we really didn’t seek her help; she sought us out and helped us even without us asking for it. It was a long story; just like she helped me out again at the Pastor’s place by asking for a virginity test to be conducted.”

“That was a miracle. So, you want to talk about it? I mean the previous help she rendered.”

Hannah chuckled, “never! It is something I can’t even talk about. If I do, it will affect my friend, and I don’t want to do that.”

“Or you are simply protecting yourself,” the Coordinator tried to put words in her mouth. “You should be scared. Blessing may spill the beans anytime she doesn’t feel like…”

“Oh, I doubt that. If she wanted to do that, she would have. This is an incident that happened many years ago, and surprisingly, none of the party involved has said a word.”

“Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” the Coordinator said and went back to playing his piano.

“Thanks anyways,” Hannah said.

After a moment of total silence, except the melodious sound played by the Coordinator. She broke the silence that was becoming scary,

“Sir, you said you wanted to see me, it’s almost 8:00 pm and…”

“I know,” he said but didn’t stop playing. “I just want to get these notes properly.”

“You’ve been on this since 5:30 pm when the school closed, and all of your students have since but gone.”

Hannah became worried. She really needed to leave before the Coordinator start trying to get her into bed. He has started this since he had taken an interest in her vocal development, and she has always refused his advances. Now, it is getting worse. Some weeks ago, she finished around 9:00 pm instead of the normal 7:00 pm. Last week, she finished at 9:55 pm. Now, the time is already past eight, people are now talking, and she doesn’t seem to like it, especially when she was not even thinking of what she was been accused of, talk less of doing it. The Coordinator stopped playing after a while and smiled at Hannah; she felt uneasy and looked away. The time is going again, and she knew he is deliberately stalling.

“I know you are not a virgin,” the Coordinator said without a flinch.

“What?” Hannah asked, not sure she heard well.

“You heard me,” Brother Ade answered evasively, standing up from his stool, closing his piano.

“Excuse me… Ss …Sir,” Hannah Stammered, “wh …what do you mean?” She asked.

“Listen, I don’t know why you are doing this, but I am serious about you.”

“Jesus Christ!” Hannah shouted. “So, are we talking about a closed case? I have told you my mind about this issue and you just won’t let this go?”

“How can I?” The Coordinator said, trying to hold her, but she avoided his touch. “The Lord showed me you will be my wife. Over and over I have asked God to erase this and find me another person but…”

“…but what about your fiancée?” She shouted in horror.

She hated where the conversation was going and she was scared in anticipating the end. She was the only one in the class and it was already dark. The sound of the generator was enough to drown her wailings if she decided to shout. Nevertheless, she promised to try if it gets to that.

“What about her?” The Coordinator asked. “I told you God said it wasn’t supposed to be. I am serious about this.”

“Please, please, I want to go home,” she begged and started walking backwards, slowly, getting ready to cry because the Coordinator kept walking towards her. She could see his bulge as his todger struggled to break free from his trousers.

“Please, don’t do this to me, I beg you in the name of God.” She cried.

“What are you saying, Hannah? You…you think I am going to rape you, right?”
“Me? When did I say that?” She queried. “I only said you should let me go home, please.”

“It’s late already, can’t you see that?” The Coordinator said.

“Yes, yes,” she said hurriedly, “but I can sleep in my friend’s place. It’s not far from here. Let me call him,” she said frantically and took out her phone. She held it firmly in one hand and tried to operate it with the other hand. She was so much in a hurry that she kept pressing the wrong key. Her hands were shaking. Suddenly, a hand snatched the phone from her.

“You want to call the police?” The Coordinator asked, checking the phone.

“Police? No, I wasn’t trying to do that. Please check it,” she held her phone to his face, “I was trying to call my friend to come and pick me. I swear to God!” She explained with a shaky voice. Her eyes could not leave the Coordinator’s trouser; the zip area was going up and down.

“Who’s your friend?” He asked, after getting satisfied she wasn’t trying to call the police.

“A friend,” she replied. The Coordinator gave hard a hardened glance and she started explaining which friend it was. “His name is James. He is my friend, I swear. We’ve known each other for years,” She explained with a voice that clearly gave away her fear.

“Wow,” he smiled. “So, you have been sleeping in a guy’s house for years?” He stressed the last word with an ulterior smile.

“No. I mean, yes, but we never did anything I swear to God!”

“How will I know that?”

“Please, let me call him and…”

“You think I’m a fool?” The Coordinator interjected. “I know you are no damn virgin, but if you give me the chance, I can help you. I can talk to Deacon Abigail.”

“What?” Hannah was shocked. “Listen, Sir, whatever you say. The Deacon will arrive in a week’s time, and then the truth will come out.”

“We all know the Deacon is a close friend to your family, she would definitely help you out.”

“Please, I want to go home,” Hannah said, walking further, backwards.

“Of course you must go now, to James’s place, right? I can’t even believe my future wife sleeps around,” he scoffed.

“I am not your wife!” Hannah shouted at him, sobbing.

“How will you know that? You didn’t even pray about it since I have been telling you.”

“I don’t have to,” she cried. “I am not interested,” she breathed heavily between her sobs.

“Of course you don’t have to. Did you pray about James?”

“I don’t have to either. I love him, please.”

“But I love you too. Don’t you get it? I have prayed about it and it was revealed that you are my wife.”

“But…” Hannah struggled for words, “what about Aunty Chinwe, your girlfriend?”

“I told you, Chinwe was a mistake. I didn’t even pray about it,” he explained.

“Jesus…I can’t believe this! You…you guys have been together for years and…”

“I told you,” he said calmly, “it was a mistake.”

“But she is still with you, right?”

“I am going to ask her to leave as soon as you agree to….”

“What about Ngozi?” Hannah asked again, suddenly getting confident.

“What about her?”

“She said you told her the same thing that God said she was your wife.”

“What? Did…did you tell Ngozi that I also told you that?”

Hannah nodded with an anticipated frown. The Coordinator looked at her with stern eyes,

“I thought you were matured enough…”

“I’m sorry,” Hannah said,” knowing that must have hurt the psychopath.

Things mustn’t get out of hand. This will be the worst moment of her life if things go wrong because if this psychopath decided to rape her, then everything might be over for her. She imagined how hard the psychological battle will be if she lost her virginity to rape. Her virginity must stay; she reiterated the fact to herself. “How will I even explain to James?” She thought to herself.

“Well, Ngozi was also a mistake. I thought I saw her, but the vision wasn’t clear, so I let it go.”

“What about Kike, my friend?” She asked again. “I know you guys meet and have sex until she left after she gained an admission into….”

“Enough!” The Coordinator shouted at her. “We all know that your friend, Kike, same as you, is nothing but a nympho. And she was a devil who seduced me until I fell in her arms. I have since asked for forgiveness and the good Lord has forgiven me. Now, you stand there to judge me?”

“I’m sorry. I was only…”

“I think I’ve heard enough, Hannah. I did not expect you to agree without a bit of cohesion.”

“Please, I will pray about it, I swear,” she quickly said, just so he could to let her go. “I will start fasting tomorrow and…”

“Nah,” he stopped her with a wave of his hand. “You see, the bible even said it in the books of Matthew, chapter 11, verse 12; it says that even the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force.”

Hannah screamed and rushed towards the door; the Coordinator followed in hot pursue. She went straight for the door knob and tried to force it open by pushing, but the door refused to open even though it wasn’t locked. Out of her fear and inability to think on her feet, she was pushing to open instead of pulling. She screamed and tried frantically until Brother Ade caught up with her. Hannah fell on her knees and started begging, but Brother Ade was not ready to listen; his todger was already dancing to the excitement in advance.

“You said James has never touched you, then, let us find out.” He said as he flung his shirt aside, and grabbed Hannah by her arms.

She struggled and screamed, but the noise from the generator subdued her screams perfectly. Brother Ade dragged her as she kicked and begged, but he wouldn’t listen.

“You are my wife, and I must take you by force as the bible said.” He dropped her beside the piano. “Your moans shall add sweet voices to my piano,” he laughed hysterically- that evil type of laughter. Hannah cried and begged, but he was already unbuckling his belt.

“This will make no difference, Hannah. Stop fooling yourself, you have done this before.”

“Please,” Hannah cried, “I don’t want to go down this way. I am still a virgin, I swear.”

“Good for you then,” he replied, tossing the belt aside and fiddling with his trouser’. “Let us find out,” he said and removed his singlet.

“You know, I know my bible very well,” he continued. “In the book of Deuteronomy, chapter 22, verse 28 and 29, it says, if a man finds a young woman who is not betrothed, and he seizes her and lies with her, and they found out, then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman’s father, fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her…”

“This is madness, this is but a sin,” Hannah kicked, but it only excite the Psychopath.

The Coordinator pulled down his trouser and was left only with his boxers. His todger was beyond redemption, the evil snake was already raring his head.

“You see,” he said, “I commit no sin here. The only sin will come if I refused to pay your bride price. At least, that is what my bible says.”

He went down and held her hands to the floor after a little struggle, he was beaming in gladness. Hannah cried aloud but no avail, she kicked, but the Coordinator already settled himself between her legs. He pinned her small hands to the floor with his large hand and slid the other underneath her skirt. Hannah twisted as his fingers pulled her G-string aside, parted the pubic hair and moved slowly into her. She screamed in pain and the Coordinator pulled his fingers out and was clearly surprised.

“Wow,” he said, realizing that she was truly a virgin.

“Please, please, let me go. I swear I will not tell a single soul,” Hannah tried her luck, but the psychopath insisted.

“You see, the only way to keep you shut is to actually do this. If I don’t…”

“No, no, no, no, no,” she said in a very fast manner, “look at me, look at me, I swear, I won’t tell a single soul,” she shook her head frantically.

Brother Ade relaxed though his todger didn’t. His big hand still held her tiny hands down to the floor; he tried to mull over her statement. Hannah kept muttering to herself, praying to God to touch his heart. She closed her eyes, whispering prayers to her God.

“No,” the Coordinator concluded his consultation with his evil self.

Hannah gasped as she opened her eyes. She started crying. The Coordinator forcefully pulled her skirt upwards to her stomach, and her small framed waist revealed her beauty in her red G-string. With the other hand, he struggled to pull out his todger which seems to have gotten stuck in his boxers. It was fearful, even Hannah could tell its hugeness from the bulge. She stopped struggling and closed her eyes. She was crying like a helpless baby. The Coordinator was drooling, licking his lips as he struggled with his boxers.

Suddenly, the center light came on, and the whole classroom was lit up. The Coordinator, together with Hannah scampered to their feet. Chinwe, the Coordinator’s fiancé stood transfixed with her hand still on the wall switch. Hannah was glad. She quickly ran towards the main entrance, pulling down her skirt as she did so.

Chinwe watched in a catatonic state as Hannah rushed outside without a word. She returned her gaze to her fiancée who was struggling to put on his trouser.

“This is bad, this is bad,” he muttered to himself as he went for his singlet.

Like a flash, Hannah ran back inside the classroom, the same way she had dashed out; she went straight for her phone on the desk and dashed back into the darkness, outside.

Chinwe followed her with her eyes, she was still petrified, her hand still on the switch. She took her gaze right again to the Coordinator who held his singlet in his hands, using it to cover his bulge. They stared at each other for a while before the Coordinator gathered the courage to speak.

“Chinwe, I swear, this is the devil’s handiwork. That…that bitch must have bewitched me, I…”

The room suddenly becomes dim again. Chinwe had switched off the center light. There was a creaking sound of the door, and before the Coordinator’s eyes could adjust to the darkness, the door slammed shut- Chinwe was gone!

The Coordinator started to rush after her, shouting her name. He rushed towards the door and was trying to avoid the desks that were out of position due to his struggle while dragging Hannah. As he was nearer to the door, the generator went off, and there was total darkness!

END OF 15

*pls, bear with me as the next chapter may take longer time to drop. I will request for this thread to be kept alive with comments and questions regarding the next anticipated chapter. I will answer questions and give hints and mirage abt the next event.

I will also appreciate your corrections, criticisms and suggestions at this stage.*

For those following on [size=16pt]MY BLOG[/size], kindly enter you email at the top right corner to get the latest updates.

pls, note that my blog is not commercialized. It is just a medium to publish my thoughts, my works and ideas for people to criticize and help me grow.

Thank you all
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Randyblincks:
Blessing and the dead sister Mary, talking to each others. Clearly am seeing spiritual things here, make i wear my glass to see more cool.

Nice story Sir.
thanks Sir. You can read the 15th chapter now!!!

I think Hannah is about to be raped!!!
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 11:33am On Mar 03, 2016
Oh no, u kept me in suspense. So blessing was right in one way. Coord wanted hannah.
I will blame hannah, she shouldn't under any circumstances av stayed after the class since she knows the coord intentions.
How will she survive it now dt sis chinwe saw them? I hope chinwe got hold of their convo.
Will james blv her if she tells him? Won't that be an avenue for james to get down with her as a means of checking?
The pastor is bewitched. Only God can save d church.
#pastormusthavespirituraleyes
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by oludare007: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
mubzay:
Oh no, u kept me in suspense. So blessing was right in one way. Coord wanted hannah.
I will blame hannah, she shouldn't under any circumstances av stayed after the class since she knows the coord intentions.
How will she survive it now dt sis chinwe saw them? I hope chinwe got hold of their convo.
Will james blv her if she tells him? Won't that be an avenue for james to get down with her as a means of checking?
The pastor is bewitched. Only God can save d church.
#pastormusthavespirituraleyes
are u a writer, no? Then, u must try to be one.

During my crash courses in writing fiction, we were taught that one idea cld spring a whole book. What u need to do is ask the right questions and you have your next chapter.

Pity, this book is already sealed and done...I wld av seen your questions as means to another mystery.

Why not sit back and relax, ma'am...u will be surprised!
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by mubzay(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for the compliment. Will be awaiting ur next chapter.
oludare007:
are u a writer, no? Then, u must try to be one.

During my crash courses in writing fiction, we were taught that one idea cld spring a whole book. What u need to do is ask the right questions and you have your next chapter.

Pity, this book is already sealed and done...I wld av seen your questions as means to another mystery.

Why not sit back and relax, ma'am...u will be surprised!

1 Like

Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by Randyblincks(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
oludare007:
thanks Sir. You can read the 15th chapter now!!!

I think Hannah is about to be raped!!!
" eh yaaaaa...." my beautifull hannah, she has surfferd a lot.

Please Sir, don't address me with 'Sir', am just a kid.

Nice story!
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by aprilwise(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bro. Ade the coordinator is another blessing in making. What will be the fate of blessing when her evil acts is reveal.
Re: Read For Free: Blood On The Altar by morsadh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is there anyone who can come to Hannah's aid? embarassed embarassed

Nice story, still following...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.