Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43929 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
good evening everyone it's been long for awhile been busy all through. interested buyers are now trooping to ogbomosho to purchase their various acres of land. don't be left out it's much available.contact me if u are ready.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2016
good morning everyone happy new month. we are now in d month of June the half month of d year.pls to those that call me and mail me about their various purchase acres of land it's much available.an acre now goes for 70k(which comprises of 6plots) things av change drastically oo. call me am available take d bold step and purchase ur various acres today. people av been purchasing their various acre.buy much of acres i am a testimony of it now it helps me now. i can now venture different agriculture business. i apply wisdom in acquiring and it helps me alot. farming av been all through in d farm. call me or mail me am available. it remains 6 month to end d year 2016. invest in d future generation wealth, invest in land today. still selling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
good evening am back again.d land is still selling ooo. infact foreigners av been calling me to get their own desire acres of land. another fact is that are not online are d one getting d land as much as possible clearing and planting av started. call or mail me am available.foreigners getting huge acres of land for agriculture.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2016
good morning everyone happy weekend thanks to those that have call me and chart with me on my whatsapp account thank u.hurry up acres of land is more available.infact d farmers that doesn't know about this platform are d ones purchasing their various acres of land.infact some of them are purchasing it in bulk.don't procrastinate ooo time is not our friend.my partners no. are as follow:MR AYINLA Phone no:08121827915,MR.ADEKEYE (SURVEYOR ):08034112502. These are d people u will be reaching to when u are coming for inspection.endeavor to call me so that i will inform them on time.thank u.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
am glad to announce to u here d acres of land is still selling fast. we have nothing less than 5 month to go to end this year 2016.kindly, purchase ur own various acres today.it's good for planting vegetable crops,cereal crops,rearing cattle (such as providing ranches for cattle) e.t.ca. u can purchase d land,fence it for future purpose.am grateful and thankful to nairalander that purchase their various acres of land God bless u all. it's still 70k per acre. call me or mail me am available to do justice to all ur question. buy as much as u can afford.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good evening everyone I appreciate some interested buyers that shows interested in investing in acres of land a lot of acres av been purchased.more are still available for sale.in 5 months time year 2016 will end. Am available to answer ur questions.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good afternoon how was today's service? Happy new month everyone d acres of land is still selling a lot of people that av interest av been calling me and my partners in ogbomosho. Interested farmers av been coming to ogbomosho to purchase their own various acres of land.I will tell u all here time doesn't wait for anyone kindly, prepare well in this month and purchase ur various acres of land. We av less than 5 months to go to end this year 2016.come around and look d land before u make payment.to d farmers and land investors out there this is time and period to purchase land for agriculture purpose and other things.am available pls kindly call me oo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good afternoon how was today's service? Happy new month everyone d acres of land is still selling a lot of people that av interest av been calling me and my partners in ogbomosho. Interested farmers av been coming to ogbomosho to purchase their own various acres of land.I will tell u all here time doesn't wait for anyone kindly, prepare well in this month and purchase ur various acres of land. We av less than 5 months to go to end this year 2016.come around and look d land before u make payment.to d farmers and land investors out there this is time and period to purchase land for agriculture purpose and other things.am available pls kindly call me oo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
good morning everyone to those that call me and chart with me on whatsapp last month about acres of land,it's still much available oo.cashew plantation has started in some of land our clients purchased.kudos to d farmers out there planting all kind of crops this season ooo.even interested farmers are buying d stream areas for vegetable farming.invest in land today.by next week friday we will reach d middle of july soon d month of july will end.am much available for questions bordering ur mind.u can chart with me on whatsapp am much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2016
good morning everyone how was ur night?another week av started again.endeavour to purchase ur various acres of land.time doesn't wait for any one oo.call me or mail me am available ooo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by pdozie: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
good morning everyone how was ur night?another week av started again.endeavour to purchase ur various acres of land.time doesn't wait for any one oo.call me or mail me am available ooo.

You didn't reply the mail I sent you on 7-Jul
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
pdozie:

You didn't reply the mail I sent you on 7-Jul
sorry sir am very sorry av reply u ooo.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
good afternoon everyone how was your day?well just to remind you again about the acres of land still selling fast sorry to the interested buyers that want to get in contact with me on one on one. sorry i was not around in farm when you called but i have text the phone number in touch with you.i can see future farmers taking their destiny in their hands no time to waste some are even purchasing d acres of land planting cash crops like cashew and palm tree its a three years growth just order them from research institute. some are even targeting 2018 and 2019 when the fruits will be coming out. today is 15th of july it remains 16 days to end this month and also remains 5 months to end this year. endeavour to purchase your land this year oooo.if u are going for planting of rice, wheat and millet u can plant it.maize plantation is all over the place. feel free to call me am much available oo.please be prepare when you are coming. thanks to the Indians that's interested in farming. i love you all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2016
good early morning my people we av start another week.acres of land is still selling.u can come around and inspect d land before making payment.at least u will be sure of what u want to buy. u can come around and choose d place u want.it's available.feel free to call or chart with me on whatsapp am available.we av 5 month and 12 days to end this year 2016. start small grow big.it pays doing agriculture.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2016
good morning still selling fast thanks to the interested ones that av acquired their portion of d acres of land and also start work immediately d Lord is d source of ur wealth oo.call me or mail me today it's still much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
good afternoon everyone how was your day?well acres of land is still selling.am available contact me for your own portion today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by cuttestprince(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
good afternoon everyone how was your day?well acres of land is still selling.am available contact me for your own portion today.
the 60k include all necessary document?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
cuttestprince:
the 60k include all necessary document?
no sir besides an acre of land now is 70k.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
thanks to the interested buyer that called me yesterday. i appreciate it.well to those that still want to make enquiries about the sales of acre of land am available oo.feel free to ask ur questions am available.acres of land is still much available.5 months and 5 days to go . i can't wait to end the year 2016 in bountiful harvest period. secure ur acres of land in order for you to plant variety of crops ahead of next year.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2016
good day everyone happy new month thanks to the fellow nairalanders that has been calling me about the purchase of their various acres of land it's still selling fast. acres of land is still much available u can choose any where u like either along the road or in side the stream areas.we av 4 months and 30 days to go. some are even calling me for inspection before payment feel free to come with your lawyers for land inspection. no problem about that. either you want more than 10 acres of land it's more available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by amadex(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnnyessence:
good day everyone happy new month thanks to the fellow nairalanders that has been calling me about the purchase of their various acres of land it's still selling fast. acres of land is still much available u can choose any where u like either along the road or in side the stream areas.we av 4 months and 30 days to go. some are even calling me for inspection before payment feel free to come with your lawyers for land inspection. no problem about that. either you want more than 10 acres of land it's more available.
is dia any lad available around lalupon-oyedeji town
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06am On Aug 06, 2016
amadex:
is dia any lad available around lalupon-oyedeji town
their will be land but i don't know much about the area u mention here ooo
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
good morning everyone how was your night? i appreciate those that have been calling me and make some enquiries about the sales of acres of land in ogbomosho love your reply when we are charting together.even i met an interested farmer too yesterday we talk about the acres of land. nice meeting you bro.well it's another week again in the month of august invest in acres of land it's cheap and affordable compare to various cities in the south west.already we have start the second week of august soon the end day of august we come. we are now in the last quarter of year.purchase or own various of acres of land today. feel free to ask questions am on whatsapp or gmail. thanks do have a wonderful day.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Ozededes: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Buy land for agricultural purpose in Ibiyan , yewa north local govt area ogun state for 270,000naira per acre.
Documents:
Provisional survey
Deed of assignment.
For more info call 08059414703
Start building your future now.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Ozededes:
Buy land for agricultural purpose in Ibiyan , yewa north local govt area ogun state for 270,000naira per acre.
Documents:
Provisional survey
Deed of assignment.
For more info call 08059414703
Start building your future now.
ok pls kindly open ur thread on nairaland. thank u.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2016
good morning our esteem clients how was your night?acres of land is still selling fast save up to purchase your own various acres of land. call me or mail me am available. invest in land today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
good evening how was your weekend going acres of land is still selling. thank u for ur calling.if u want to inspect various acres of land before purchase u are free to come. for harvest of cassava,plantain e.t.c ahead of next year harvest. it's time to start ur land purchase and preparation.rain is still falling oo. according to nimet(Nigeria meteorological agency) d rain will still be falling from now till October period. so try and get ur land ready for plantation.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
good evening everyone how was your day?still selling fast. 16 days and 4 months to go. call or mail me am available to answer ur various questions.year 2016 is coming to an end oo.purchase your various acres of land today. we will have one testimony or the other to share before the end of this year.purchase your various acres of land and plan ahead of next year farming.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
good morning my people in the house how was your night?happy new week. by this week thursday,d month of august will end and it will remain 4 months to go to end year 2016.invest in your various acres of land today. it's much available.ask question that's bordering your about acquiring d acres of land. am available to answer your questions. mail me or call me am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
good d people of nairaland it's another month again we are now in d month of september. d acres of land is still selling fast ooo. contact me am available.happy new month.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
good afternoon everyone happy new month once more. just to remind you about acres of land for sale. those who plant rice this season will surely smile to their various bank when d harvest come. especially those who plant their rice in the swampy areas. i can see series of rice plantation in the swampy areas in our farms mostly in part of acres of land our one of d buyers bought.acres of land is still available.call me or mail me am available. don't allow spirit of fear to purchase your various acres of land. if you need to plant cassava or yam in the last quarter of the year it's more available.up till today rice price have not fall.invest in agriculture today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.