Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43979 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by bamise10: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
pleas do you lease out land? If you do, at what cost and the duration. Thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
bamise10:
pleas do you lease out land? If you do, at what cost and the duration. Thanks.
no sir. I think we have talked on phone. sorry if i reply you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
thanks to interested buyers that chat me up on the purchase of their various acres of land. I strongly believe, I have answered all your questions you ask for. thank you. for those that want to purchase their various acres of land, it's much available. an acre of land goes for #80k.it is negotiable for bulk purchase. call or text me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. I'm much available to answer your various questions that's bordering your mind. rain ☔ still falls heavily here.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2018
acres of land are still much available. call me or text me on 08065640627. it's much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
acres of land are still much available. call me or text me on 08065640627. it's much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.rain has been falling heavily since the beginning of this week. an acre of land goes for #80k.it is negotiable.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
acres of land are still much available. call me or text me on 08065640627. it's much available. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.rain has been falling heavily since the beginning of this week. an acre of land goes for #80k.it is negotiable.happy new month everyone. happy easter to you all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
it's a new day Again, thanks for the heavy rain that lasted for several hours. well acres of land is still selling fast. an acre of land is #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase. call me or chat me up on my whatsapp handle on 08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
good evening everyone how was your day? heavy rain keep falling by the day. Waoooooooo series of investors and farmers are enjoying this year rainfall. Infact it's falling according to plans. let me inform you here that acres of land is still selling fast. thanks to those about the acres of land. it's much available. call me or chat me up on my whatsapp platform. call 08065640627.price of an acre goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2018
good morning everyone how's your day going? heavy rain keep falling by the day. Waoooooooo series of investors and farmers are enjoying this year rainfall. Infact it's falling according to plans. let me inform you here that acres of land is still selling fast. thanks to those about the acres of land. it's much available. call me or chat me up on my whatsapp platform. call 08065640627.price of an acre goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
acres of land are still much available. call me or chat up on my phone number: 08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
acres of land are still much available. call me or chat up on my phone number: 08065640627. it's negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by wasiuade2224(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
acre of land available in ijebu igbo contact me if interested 08145482507
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
wasiuade2224:
acre of land available in ijebu igbo contact me if interested 08145482507
hello please kindly open another thread about your acres of land selling. this thread is mine OK. thanks
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
thanks to those interested buyers that have contacted me in one way or the other. well just to inform you more that the acres of land is still much available and selling. heavy rain has been falling since the beginning of this month. contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. still selling fast. it's good for housing, farming and any other things you want to use it for.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. still selling fast. it's good for housing, farming and any other things you want to use it for. thanks to interested buyer that called me and chat me up on my whatsapp platform, well I have been able to answer your various questions.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. Infact It even fall heavily yesterday.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Best1708(f): 7:04pm On May 07, 2018
Where is the location and what type of crops can one plant on it,how about security?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2018
Best1708:
Where is the location and what type of crops can one plant on it,how about security?
it's located in ogbomosho, you can plant any kind of crops on it, examples are grains, cash crops, tuber crops and vegetables. sorry for replying you late. call me or chat me up.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. investors have been coming to purchase their various acres of land ahead of next year harvest season, this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. investors have been coming to purchase their various acres of land ahead of next year harvest season, this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. investors have been coming to purchase their various acres of land ahead of next year harvest season, this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thanks. do have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. investors have been coming to purchase their various acres of land ahead of next year harvest season, this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thanks. do have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. investors have been coming to purchase their various acres of land ahead of next year harvest season, this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. happy Ramadan to the Muslim faithfuls.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. happy Ramadan to the Muslim faithfuls.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year. rain has been falling since the beginning of this week.call me or chat me up on whatsapp. or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.