Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43976 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
still selling fast. you can get acres of land as much as you can. 20 acres of land was sold in this week monday. congratulations to the buyer. rain will soon start. purchase your acres of land now. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
acres of land still selling fast. thanks to those that have called me or chat me up on whatsapp. God bless you. it is still selling fast.acres of Land is still much available. you can view the pictures here:

1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Acres of land is still much available.thanks to those people that have been calling me to know the place. thank you. thanks to the one that chat me up too. God bless you. view more of the pictures of the land.

1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
still selling. invest in your various acres of land as much as possible. by April /may period, the heavy rain will commence. it's negotiable.

1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by sunbreaker: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hmm still on this point still on this issues here ok. i strongly know hotmas will have solve the issues of the robbed nairalander that have issues ok.see bro am not joining issues with u here ok. it's the will of God not to purchase land from hotmas last year. since last year av forgot the whole issues here ok. i think u are fighting for hotmas here and it won't help u ooooooo. infact as am speaking with u now people av been calling me and the Lord av been my guide all through the process so please stop erupting the issues hmm. am trying to tell hotmas that he should settle the matter in it's hand ok. and i strongly believe the matter is settled. i want to purchase 1 acre from hotmas but the LORD said no. The Lord said 1 acre is small for me and till today i respect the voice of God. for u to know i make my research further in ogbomosho to got some land needed for my agriculture dream and till today av purchased d land and am satisfied in the process and how it went well.am not running anyone down ok am telling hotmass to amend his ways. let us learn how to forgive ok. i won't lie and allow my fellow people to be cheated and not achieve their dreams in life. i won't do that. up till today am still faithful.so bro let us forget it. thanks for ur reply on this thread.in the process of my making research the Lord provide people that will help me in terms of my need and up till today am faithful to them. peace out bro.
Lord can not be your guide to spoilt someone businesses and flagged your own,this is not the best business strategies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
sunbreaker:
Lord can not be your guide to spoilt someone businesses and flagged your own,this is not the best business strategies.
please take it easy here. it has been long I have forgot this issue. it's 2 years now. I strongly believe that bro hotmas has resolved that issues.please you can purchase your various acres of land if you are interested. it's still much available. I reply oga hotmas to resolve the issue with his clients. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2018
The acres of land are still much available. contact me or chat me up on my phone numbers thank you. thanks for the interested buyer that has been calling me for the purchase of their land. my phone number is 08065640627. chat me up or call for more questions that's bordering your. happy new week. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2018
more pictures from here:

1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2018
latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
still selling fast. you can come and supervise the place before you purchase the acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
it's still much available. for those that want to purchase the bulk purchase of acres of land, it's negotiable. call me or text me or send me whatsapp message to me. supervision of the acres of land before you purchase the acres of land is allowed. you pick where you want that you feel you will be satisfied with. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres of land.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by rhef(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Johnnyessence:
still selling fast. you can come and supervise the place before you purchase the acres of land.
I Will come and see the land around March. 80k should be negotiable pls. Hope d place is free from cow invasion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2018
rhef:

I Will come and see the land around March. 80k should be negotiable pls. Hope d place is free from cow invasion.
yeah it is free from cow invasion. also the acres of land is negotiable if you are purchasing it in bulk. starting from 10 acres upward. sorry for replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Good morning everyone how was your night? acres of land is still selling fast. thanks to those that called me last week. I really appreciate your calls. it's still much available. call me or text me. it's still #80k per acre of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Acres of land is still selling fast. call me or chat me up, am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by cuttestprince(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Is the land still available and can plantain do well on the land
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2018
cuttestprince:
sorry for replying you late. the acres of land is still much available. well the land is good for both animal husbandry and crop farming. it's good for plantain farming too. call me or text me, am available. you can build a farm house in the land if you want. call me on 08065640627 or chat me up on whatsapp or send messages to my email address on johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
still selling fast, contact me if you have any questions bordering your mind.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by slurity1: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Our company just planning to balance the payment for 500 acre bought around ogbomoso but it 60,000 per acre we bought ours. so, I am not surprise, however its farmland and not residential house because its pure bush
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by slurity1: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
cuttestprince:
Don't try plantain on land around Ogbomoso. think is hardy cash crops like cashew.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
slurity1:
Don't try plantain on land around Ogbomoso. think is hardy cash crops like cashew.
it depends on the area you want. I have seen series of plantain growth in ogbomosho land. Infact some farmers are doing the plantain suckers in bunch. rice grow very well in ogbomosho. both the cash crops and hybrid crops grow very well in ogbomosho. don't specify that it's only cashew seedlings that grow in ogbomosho. please I disagree with you. series of crops grow very well. it depends on the area you want.thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
slurity1:
Our company just planning to balance the payment for 500 acre bought around ogbomoso but it 60,000 per acre we bought ours. so, I am not surprise, however its farmland and not residential house because its pure bush
there are farm houses in all this land if you want to see. well you bought it 60,0000 per acre cos' you are buying it in bulk .you can only see residential houses in the cities and a plot of land is been put to sale and not acres of land. well some areas in ogbomosho are not too far to the tared road. it depends on the areas you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by slurity1: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it depends on the area you want. I have seen series of plantain growth in ogbomosho land. Infact some farmers are doing the plantain suckers in bunch. rice grow very well in ogbomosho. both the cash crops and hybrid crops grow very well in ogbomosho. don't specify that it's only cashew seedlings that grow in ogbomosho. please I disagree with you. series of crops grow very well. it depends on the area you want.thanks.
my brother, don't let your market cloud your judgement. I am a farmer, and have my first degree from Lautech Ogbomoso, you should by now know that I understand the agricultural practice that is suitable for Ogbomoso its environment and even Nigeria at large. Yes, Plantain can be planted by thousands of people you know but believe me, they will be get below average yield. I dont mean to tackle your business but just giving a sincere advice
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
slurity1:
my brother, don't let your market cloud your judgement. I am a farmer, and have my first degree from Lautech Ogbomoso, you should by now know that I understand the agricultural practice that is suitable for Ogbomoso its environment and even Nigeria at large. Yes, Plantain can be planted by thousands of people you know but believe me, they will be get below average yield. I dont mean to tackle your business but just giving a sincere advice
i still disagree with you sir. please kindly ask sedulus or word1 on how plantain growth has been successful in ogbomosho land. you can be speaking based on the weather condition now, but if you adopt irrigation method, you will surely see the yield of your crop. word1 and sedulus is much available to ask questions on which land is available to yield for plantain farming or you ask lesgupnigeria about the yield of plantain growth. well I don't doubt that you study agriculture in Lautech, I don't doubt that. but series of farmers are trying ogbomosho land for plantain farming.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by slurity1: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i still disagree with you sir. please kindly ask sedulus or word1 on how plantain growth has been successful in ogbomosho land. you can be speaking based on the weather condition now, but if you adopt irrigation method, you will surely see the yield of your crop. word1 and sedulus is much available to ask questions on which land is available to yield for plantain farming or you ask lesgupnigeria about the yield of plantain growth. well I don't doubt that you study agriculture in Lautech, I don't doubt that. but series of farmers are trying ogbomosho land for plantain farming.
I have given you a professional advice if you like take it, if you like argue it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
slurity1:
I have given you a professional advice if you like take it, if you like argue it.
well I have been to agriculture for more than 5 years now, and am proud of it. well if you have doubt in your mind sir, kindly make some enquiries from bro word1, bro lesgupnigeria and bro sedulus. just ask more questions from them plantain growth in ogbomosho land. make some research more from them. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Acres of land is still selling fast. this is the best period to purchase your various acres of land before rain commence in this year 2018.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
good afternoon everyone, acres of land is still selling fast, waoooo first rain of the year 2018 falls yesterday. every where was wet. this is the most appropriate time to purchase your acres of land. thanks to interested buyer that chat with me yesterday. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
happy new week everyone, acres of land is still selling fast. thanks to those that called me and chat me. it's much available. call me or chat me up for more explanation or for more answers on the questions that's bordering your mind. am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good evening everyone how was your day, I just want to remind you again that acres of land is much available for sale. call me or chat me up am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good afternoon everyone how is your Valentine day going, I just want to remind you again that acres of land is much available for sale. call me or chat me up am available. you can come for more supervision before you agree to purchase the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.