Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria (5091 Views)

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / I Wish To Send My Husband Back To Nigeria, He Irritates Me Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:41pm On May 29, 2007
good idea

just as long as it's not boarding school.
Re: I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria by Ollie39: 10:19pm On May 29, 2007
Seun:

In a school, there may be 30 children to one class teacher. How do you expect that teacher to do better than you?

Same ratio or more in UK state schools.
Re: I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria by Irock(f): 11:50pm On May 29, 2007
I totally agree with mamaput, Unless your willing to send him to the village
Re: I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria by esecy(m): 3:26am On Jun 10, 2007
what is the possibility of we starting a Nigerian School for Nigerians by Nigerians in the UK, US, Etc?
Re: I Want To Send My 13-year-old Boy To Secondary School In Nigeria by atasha: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2010
Why not send your son to a military boarding school? Your son need to learn positive leadership skills in preparation for the business world, or to lead his families. Additionally, your son should excel academically, in order to prepare for university life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene! / My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. / I shall not die in Jesus name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.