Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? (51509 Views)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by yemivictor: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

and i believe a virtuous wife should be waking up earlier

I am often up by 4am or 5 am

She wakes up late and doesnt pray

I have been diplomatic, harsh and all...but she hasnt changed. what do i do?

Bros, can you give any particular reason why she should wake before 6am.

Because she wakes after 6 doesn't make her less virtuous than the woman next door who does a vigil every night.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2016
GuyFawkes:

I'm cracking up! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. You know I'm dying over here myself, Fawkes cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by kushsy: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Wicked, Village man,3 or 4 am, haba,you don't even love her,if you do you will not ask her to wake up at that hour. Its difficult enough for some one who goes through that..if she dosnt work or lives in lagos why wake up at that hour? You are jealous of your wife sleeping well while you wake up too early..i understand the stress but don't take it on your wife abeg..Pray for her sincerely and the spirit of prayers will get into her.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by kushsy: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

pray and do household chores
Hmmmmmmm..i tire for you.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by INTERMAN: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

I wld advice u to see a psychiatric doctor. How wld you consider 6 am late. If truely u love her you wld respect her decision. BTW can't you do the house chores for her.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
chigoizie7:

Don't u ever give up?

Ok, my bad, OP should leave his wife alone, he should even allow her to sleep till 10am, no biggie.

In my own reasoning, I think OP is just trying to make his family work according to his own principle. Most times u just want people to think like you.

I am sorry but sleeping times is her prerogative and it can never be his.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chigoizie7(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

I am sorry but sleeping times is her prerogative and it can never be his.

Good, now have a nice day sis

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by corektchic: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2016
6am late ur such a lucky man. u dont wanna be my husband do u?

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by ideyhere(f): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2016
madgoat:

why is it ur business what time she wakes up or is ur house a boarding house and are u the house master now?

Even boarding houses still give you some degree of freedom. I guess his house is an NYSC camp and he's the camp commandant..

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Vincent41(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

pray and do household chores

in this our century,no virteous or hardworking woman....she might be good dat made u marry her but she has changed,sometimes i tink of paying a woman to Born for me dan keeping a lazy idiot at home
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Vincent41(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

i wasnt a christian then

dis guy has made a mistake that will never be corrected...chaiiii....my God help me never to make such

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Jobabori:
This seems difficult to understand but the answer to the following questions may help:
1. Whic town are you dwelling?
2. Which kind of work are you and her doing?
3. How many children do you have now?
4. Which time of the evening she usually sleep?
The answers will enaboe us to understand your problem with waking up by 6 am.

And is she the only one doing house chores? If she is, she will definitely be tired and need sleep more than you oo. So help her out instead of complaining undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Koolking(m): 10:19am On Feb 12, 2016
The rate of laziness by Nigerians is alarming. Most Nigerian girls are sheer lazy. It's only on social media people claimed what they aren't. Nigerians are despicable set of people. Always claim living the life of prince and princesses who live in castles with all the privileges of life in their becks and calls.

How could Africans (Nigerians) lashed mercilessly at the op for expressing his discomfort at his wife's tradition of waking up by 6am? Nigeria is not Telemundo

Even if the Op wife is a full time housewife (she does not work or own her business), a sensible and responsible wife who knows the husband wakes up by 4-5am to leave for work, should also wake up with the husband to assist him leave early. When the hubby leaves, she can go back to her sleep and wakes up as it pleases her.

She can assist in warming up his bath water, make tea/prepare breakfast if the hubby is the type who eats early. How about the kids? Preparing them for school?

If you can't make simple sacrifices to keep your home, then you are not married. You should stay single and do as it pleases you.

Majority opinions of NLers on this thread reek of juvenility, irresponsibility and fecklessness. Opinions like these here makes me believe marriage is a scam.

Op, your wife is just IRRESPONSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by cosmicrayboi(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
buy mega alarm tyr am for em ear

program am 3am.. make i see that devil way em dey see for dream way dey make am no wake
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
thelish:

I think say u dey fully against women oo
First time am seeing u supported a woman.
Becos u still dey bed sha...lol
I never sleep well for 2 days now, I no dey bed. I do support women if need be, don't expect me to support a write up blindly. if I should say what's in my mind concerning this issue you'll say I don't support women.

When will you prepare breakfast for the kids if they are going to school if you wake up by 6:am? just asking
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Koolking:
The rate of laziness by Nigerians is alarming. Most Nigerian girls are sheer lazy. It's only on social media people claimed what they aren't. Nigerians are despicable set of people. Always claim living the life of prince and princesses who live in castles with all the privileges of life in their becks and calls.

How could Africans (Nigerians) lashed mercilessly at the op for expressing his discomfort at his wife's tradition of waking up by 6am? Nigeria is not Telemundo

Even if the Op wife is a full time housewife (she does not work or own her business), a sensible and responsible wife who knows the husband wakes up by 4-5am to leave for work, should also wake up with the husband to assist him leave early. When the hubby leaves, she can go back to her sleep and wakes up as it pleases her.

She can assist in warming up his bath water, make tea/prepare breakfast if the hubby is the type who eats early. How about the kids? Preparing them for school?

If you can't make simple sacrifices to keep your home, then you are not married. You should stay single and do as it pleases you.

Majority opinions of NLers on this thread reek of juvenility, irresponsibility and fecklessness. Opinions like these here makes me believe marriage is a scam.

Op, your wife is just IRRESPONSIBLE.

What the FVCK do you know about preparing in the morning?

Is the husband a baby that needs a sitter?

You are very irresponsible and controlling.

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Acidosis:

cheesy

Laziness pays
You better wake up! Are u saying the op is wrong for asking his wife to be up by 6am?
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:

I never sleep well for 2 days now, I no dey bed. I do support women if need be, don't expect me to support a write up blindly. if I should say what's in my mind concerning this issue you'll say I don't support women.

When will you prepare breakfast for the kids if they are going to school if you wake up by 6:am? just asking

Anything

Some people wake up at that time and are still able to get to school/work on time

Your inability to multitask and work fast does not mean others can't.

My brother wakes up about 8:25 when he has 9am lecture. He manages to have his bath, eat and pray before walking for 10-15 min to school. However I have to wake up at least an hour to make 9.

He is not me. I am not him

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Kilode!!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Atlantian: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
6AM is too early for a woman to wake up. Allow her to sleep until she is ready to stand up. Stop thinking its your duty to run her life cos you are married to her.

8 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

Anything

Some people wake up at that time and are still able to get to school/work on time

Your inability to multitask and work fast does not mean others can't.

My brother wakes up about 8:25 when he has 9am lecture. He manages to have his bath, eat and pray before walking for 10-15 min to school. However I have to wake up at least an hour to make 9.

He is not me. I am not him
We are talking of a married woman with some responsibility not a lazy student.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Koolking(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

You know nothing about marriage dude. When you are of age, you will understand.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:

Kilode!!!!

Look at the epistle he wrote because of Nigerian girlsundecided

I can decide to wake up anytime I want. No one has the right to tell others when to wake up because our bodies work differently. Sleep is not an activity you should dictate to people unless it is affecting other important stuffs.

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
shocked I love nairalanders
Atlantian:
6AM is too early for a woman to wake up. Allow her to sleep until she is ready to stand up. Stop thinking its your duty to run her life cos you are married to her.
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Koolking:

You no nothing about marriage dude. When you are of age, you will understand.

I don't have to

FYI, I am the first of five children, my siblings are are all boys. Also, I have seen families with young kids who wake up exactly at 6am and manage to get to school/work on time

What do exactly do you want to tell me about responsibility and morning preparation I haven't done throughout my life?

I am waitingundecided

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sunsewa: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2016
vybzkartel:

She wakes up at 6am

sometimes after 6 am

Abeg leave her joor,she no get case,na u be head of family.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:

We are talking of a married woman with some responsibility not a lazy student.
What other responsibilities that my mum hasn't done?

You will be surprised to know that he is very smart and hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Yehman(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
According to the OP--".....She wakes up late and doesnt pray..." FYI, A wife’s prayers have more power than anybody else’s,

It is indeed your responsibility to be strong where your wife is weak, as it is hers to be the same for you..

It is, NOT however your responsibility to teach her to be a responsible adult.That was her parents' job,and if they skipped a lesson you are welcome to be miffed at them.However, to take over their role as parent when you are husband is, to put it nicely, Creepy undecided

So WAKE HER UP!! undecided
Define late please

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2016
sheilak:

What other responsibilities that my mum hasn't done?

You will be surprised to know that he is very smart and hardworking.
Are you a lady? Where I was working before 7:00 is the resumption time, how can I meet up if I wake by 6am?

The husband knows why he created this thread, Nl itks should leave him alone
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by sheilak: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2016
Oyind17:

Are you a lady? Where I was working before 7:00 is the resumption time, how can I meet up if I wake by 6am?

The husband knows why he created this thread, Nl itks should leave him alone

That is you

The husband never stated how her 6am affects her or the childrensmiley

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by chukwudi06(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Always allow her to have a good rest in thenight
Re: What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? by zhad(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Pour sh**t on her

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.