Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,948 members, 7,841,641 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? (638 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Opinion: The Over Reliance Of Nigerian Women On Their Men Is A Cultural Issue / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? by cuvox(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Good morning.

I know Valentine is so overrated in this country, so are relationships.

It's the day to show love yadda yadda.. I get it. But what happens to the remaining days of the year? Well that's not why I created this thread.

I just want to appeal to you girls to stop this "singlets, boxers and handkerchief" things you buy as gifts to your boyfriends. we are not cultural dancers for crying out loud..

if you must buy something, buy belts, cologne, a new tie, wristwatch, shoes etc.

if your money no reach, don't worry. just go buy one fresh fish organize fresh fish pepper soup for him.

please please and please. We are not cultural dancers

Re: Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? by Sveen: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2016
cuvox:
Good morning.

I know Valentine is so overrated in this country. so also relationships.

it's the day to show love yadda yadda.. I get it. But what happens to the remaining days of the year? well that's not why I created this thread.

I just want to appeal to you girls to stop this "singlets, boxers and handkerchief" things you buy as gifts to your boyfriends. we are not cultural dancers for crying out loud..

if you must buy something, buy belts, cologne, a new tie, wristwatch, shoes etc.

if your money no reach, don't worry. just go buy one fresh fish organize fresh fish pepper soup for him.

please please and please. We are not cultural dancers
Whenever you end a statement with question-mark(?) or full-stop[.], you are expected to begin the word that follows with a capital letter.

I know Valentine is so overrated in this country. so also relationships. ----->This statement is wrong.

I know that Valentine is so overrated in this country, so are relationships.

1 Like

Re: Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? by cuvox(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Sveen:
Whenever you end a statement with question-mark(?) or full-stop[.], you are expected to begin the word that follows with a capital letter.

I know Valentine is so overrated in this country. so also relationships. ----->This statement is wrong.

I know that Valentine is so overrated in this country, so are relationships.

thanks
Re: Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy no we dont want u n*ked
Re: Guys, reject Singlets & Handkerchief For Valentine. Are U A Cultural Dancer? by skywalker240(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
am tired of their philosophy of singlet and #50 handkachif
Like that one that posted above me
I prefer to be naked

(1) (Reply)

Cohabiting.... Think Like A Man Act Like A Lady / Love Or Burst: My Greatest Love Story / One Man Two Wives!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.