Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? (19133 Views)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
What's the big deal undecided
My 1st guy is married and I don't even feel a thing.
'ex' should be 'ex'
I concur

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
pretydiva:
dat is how u will still get married 2 somebody's left over. Unless say na virgin u marry undecided

Buh if she's not,she is a leftover
God bless u
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Paulagada: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I feel excited sha
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by teekay213(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
pretydiva:
dat is how u will still get married 2 somebody's left over. Unless say na virgin u marry undecided

Buh if she's not,she is a leftover
i already have a betrothal,she 15 and am breeding her.meanwhile leftover get grade.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by teekay213(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
God bless u
why God bless u?is it for being a left over?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Demallcrazy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:
You should be happy for him/her for yours to come except you're a winch embarassed
response 4rm a typical runs girl. I knw all of una cool
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by benjanny(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
If i so much love the person like my current girlfriend,i will be hurt,but am gonna wish her best of luck.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by babra19: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
martyns303:
Personally it feels really awkward, funny and maybe immature to even feel that way, considering the person I am going to get married to has probably been with someone else and has got an ex. But I just can't help that awkward feeling.

A few of my ex are married, one is getting married now, and when I think about the moments we had and shared, how it seems like we would never break up, tearing up each other and now she is getting married to some guy who thinks she's the next best thing after sliced bread. It is really awkward.

I have a friend who have refused to marry a Nigerian because he doesn't want to get married to someone who someone else knows her story.

So guys how do u feel and have you ever attended an ex wedding?

Lalasticala you may take it from here.
I will be happy cos I pity his next( wife)
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Leriebloom(f): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wouldn't feel a thing. The fact we didnt work out means dat we were neva meant to be. It might feel a little akward but any other feeling will not come.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
why God bless u?is it for being a left over?
ur wife nd sis are also some's left over so why are u crying bro undecided
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by teekay213(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
ur wife nd sis are also some's left over so why are u crying bro undecided
is that what u're going to tell ur husband to be when he finds out?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
is that what u're going to tell ur husband to be when he finds out?
**sighs**
Not again Lord
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by nan1: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.

u will definitely take some one else's LEFT OVER TOO or even worse cos the seed is always greater than the harvest
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Prinsolala(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
megabyte2:
I feel so sad last year March, when I heard he's getting married but happy for him tho
megabyte2:
I feel so sad last year March, when I heard he's getting married but happy for him tho
megabyte2:
so why did he not marry you!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by harsysky(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
My happiest moment! When I see them get married I get rest assured that witches from my Villa ain't pursuing them.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by rukkyland(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
the past is passed. let's leave it at that. no hard feelings. I moved on too.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Elvis506(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
It hurtz tho buh u gotta let it be
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Elvis506(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
HateU2:
**sighs**
Not again Lord
pls calm ur nerves
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

I could if I want to. Funny enuff, all my exes are still friends of mine. I know where to draw the borderline tho. smiley

Have you heard the 'old firewood' saying.. grin

Drawn lines can always be erased o.. grin

#Just Saying.

Barman, bring 1 Fanta Ginger ale make I take hold body for old time sake. cool
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by greatbrian(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Happy and I will love to tell d guy. Accept my condolence

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by olac21(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.

Miserablein what way pls?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cutierashy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
None of my ex is married... N If eventually they later get married... I'll be happy for them.. No more feelings for any ex
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by cutierashy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
olac21:

Miserablein what way pls?
don't mind him... As if he doesn't have sisters that are also left overs!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by olac21(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
Ave had only one bf and we are still together kiss kiss kiss kiss

You can say that again miss!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by olac21(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
morganwizzy55:
The girls that brk up with me, honestly I never see them get married o, but the one that keep intouch and sticked with with me, even if she want to settle down and I don't want to waste her time, i will just give her go ahead and we will be still friends even if she is married..i av seen such happened for several times but what I can't do is to visit her on d wedding day cos many things will be running on my mind,. Just imagine me thinking of how I use to bleep her before she got married.. So I rather stay on my own.

Baddest guy
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oma307:
What did u take away from them that still make them single? U are a suspect

but u don enjoy life to have many exes

It may be just one and a half ex nah..
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by olac21(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
viktor01:
Feeling sad somehow for the dude cause she is a flirt. you can be with her and she will be flirting with other guys.
Hmmmm, the last one I dated was good except for some health challenges. Each time I called her, she keeps hoping we would reunite.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Abee79(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
She left me because she could not wait for me to be 'established' enough to marry her. I then got married three (3) years before her cool
When she was planning for her wedding, I sent her plenty money. What are friends for? grin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Gamesmart: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
skarlett:
Haven't seen any of my exes getting married undecided

You must have killed all of them's faith in women. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Have you heard the 'old firewood' saying.. grin

Drawn lines can always be erased o.. grin

#Just Saying.

Barman, bring 1 Fanta Ginger ale make I take hold body for old time sake. cool

hehehe... not in my case. It's called discipline. wink
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

hehehe... not in my case. It's called discipline. wink

Do you know why Konji na Bastard? Because e no get Discipline.. grin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Do you know why Konji na Bastard? Because e no get Discipline.. grin

...To whom it may concern...

...it does not concern me. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.