Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? (19146 Views)

Will You Attend You Ex's Wedding When Invited? / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Creamish:

...To whom it may concern...

...it does not concern me. wink

Na Konji you dey write letter give? grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by niyi123: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.

That is why I can never marry non virgin, because I cant marry left-over.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Lalaity: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
I felt sad initially, I mean when I love, I love with all my heart so its heartrending when it end.

But over time I have realised that, I loved them because I saw something good in them. And whether we are together or not they still posses those beautiful qualities.

Nobody is completely evil. So why hate them. I pray to have the maturity to say " He isn't part of my life but I wish him all the best with his' and mean it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Ab025(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
I will actually feel very happy, atleast she will stop disturbing me!!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Mimiamal: 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians don't know what real love is
For one who knows what real love is its devastating
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Gamesmart:

You must have killed all of them's faith in women. tongue grin

Nope they're still enjoying life tongue
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by oodua1stson: 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got back(not a relationship oo, just sex) with ine of my ex last year when she came back from service.

We had sex countless times in those few months that we got back, we even had more sex than when we were dating

Then she disappeared for a month only to see pictures of her wedding on facebook

I commented on the picture though....congrats
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Trendishine: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
i always pity the men!because he has taken my LEFT OVER and be the next most miserable man on earth.
u are so foolish, must u be so childish and immature on every thread u come across?..does it look like thread for children ?.. i think seun shld place parental advisory on this forum, something like +25 and above...they are soo much kids on this forum..even most of the +25 here a worst than 13years olds.. na wa oo...behaving like a grown up is not all dat easy 4 some sha oo..this one don dey play wit sand 4 the matter...
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by megabyte2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Prinsolala:
[color=#000000][/color]so why did he not marry you!
It was a distance relationship.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Medunah: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
teekay213:
Eer, u will prolly also marry sumone else's leftover too so wats ur point?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Trendishine: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
niyi123:

That is why I can never marry non virgin, because I cant marry left-over.
lol u children jst make me laff..so 4 ur mind u marry virgin, e mean say u don marry better wife?..lol... grin grin grin...no wonder most girls dey decieve una like fish..children everywhere... boys everywhere...tommorrow u dey claim watsup.. so u no know say, that ur virgin wey u dey jonse urself here for, fit don suck over 400 pricks including musa own.. still use am kiss u, u go dey shout virgin virgin..still pursue u for ur houz.. grin grin grin.. little boyz, grow up...look.. luv, respect and care is wat u need n not stale puss.ies.. boyz!, unless u know blieve ur pri.ck.. as for me i blieve my organ. anytime anywhere. e go feel her up like say na me measure am.. cool..she go know say new person enter, na new person she jam..different 4rm every..but no means say she go don tear tear like that in d past oo..of which many dey wey neva tear tear like that...but swt character...luv, care & respect na im go keep am goin..u go nack puss.ie tire..sotey the former virgin puss.ie go they luk you, u sef go dey luk am..na u go they say, this thing finally tire u..?..but ur being happy cannot be guaranteed becos u marry virgin... una dey learn sha..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by FuckTheMod: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How sorry is this fellow?. Sincerely speaking bro, you and your friend sound like a losers! Cos only a loser will actually be saying such things. Like seriously at the emboldened
Mumu

Maga

You will never learn..
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Emodeee: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Alright.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by teekay213(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Medunah:

Eer, u will prolly also marry sumone else's leftover too so wats ur point?
NEVER!#Teamvirgin4wife.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by coolscott(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Creamish:

I could if I want to. Funny enuff, all my exes are still friends of mine. I know where to draw the borderline tho. smiley
The thing about having exes like that is that your man will know you slept with them (just as their own spouses know you did intimate things with their better halves if introductions are ever made)
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Medunah: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2016
teekay213:
NEVER!#Teamvirgin4wife.
Are u a virgin?
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Creamish(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2016
coolscott:

The thing about having exes like that is that your man will know you slept with them (just as their own spouses know you did intimate things with their better halves if introductions are ever made)

My man has his own exes. He is mature enuff to know not to bother having headaches for nuttn.

Like I said, I know where to draw the borderline. U don't go having friendly hangout wit ur exes... Datz a No-No! Our communication starts and ends wit "Hi..howz d family?" "fine thanks." "Enjoy ur day! and regards to them". Everyone knows and respects their boundaries.

The fact that I'm able to greet or respond to them when greeted means there is no enmity.
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by yongg: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
awkward!!!
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Hallenjay: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Creamish:

D'u even understand the concept of Friendzone?

How do u friendzone an ex when both o'y'all moved on amicably? This isn't an FWB issue..so don't get it twisted as well. We date, we break up, we move on, life goes on. No enmity.

Strange but true
oyo jhooo
Re: How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? by Souljaboi1: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Lalaity:
I felt sad initially, I mean when I love, I love with all my heart so its heartrending when it end.

But over time I have realised that, I loved them because I saw something good in them. And whether we are together or not they still posses those beautiful qualities.

Nobody is completely evil. So why hate them. I pray to have the maturity to say " He isn't part of my life but I wish him all the best with his' and mean it.

Spot on !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.