Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know (27322 Views)

9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Dollar Scarcity: Banks Suspend ATM Card Usage Abroad / Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by kikiphy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Op, thanks for this post as I learnt that free trials are not free. Pls let anyone not fall for it. I was just debited about N15k because I fell for 'free' trial.
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by persius555(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
9. Never carry out mobile financial transactions on a rooted or jailbroken device. Financial information malwares are on the rise. Rooting your phone removes all run-time in-built security measures in your phone.
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by omisakint: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
kikiphy:
Op, thanks for this post as I learnt that free trials are not free. Pls let anyone not fall for it. I was just debited about N15k because I fell for 'free' trial.

What's free trial??
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
olujastro:
i recently heard that if one types his pin backwards e.g typing pin 1090 as 0901, assuming one is forced to an ATM by robbers to withdraw money, the card will block automatically. True?
We won't be a victim of robbers but please don't try it with Nigeria robbers ooo,someone may not live to share the testimony.
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by Liljeez(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
just in case ur are abducted and taken to ur bank atm in the night to withdraw ur own money and give to dem...jux type ur password in reverse....e.g...if ur password is 1234...type in 4321...thats ur personal emergency number...once u do dat,d d money is going hook halfway and an emergency signal will be sent to those mopol who guide the ba
nk to come to ur rescue
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by ednut1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
no such tin as atm card. its debit or credit card
Re: Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know by agadam(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2016
tanx for the info.... looking up to the hostline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.