Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? (2194 Views)

Where Do We Draw The Line Between Sexual Harrasment And Flirting / Unfaithfulness Recognising Reasons Behind Cheating ***Its Wrong To Cheat****** / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Gozychuks(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Today is my birthday. Wish me happy birthday
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

grin

Didn't I suspect that would come?
Well, my line is hidden deep in this post and all my comments here.
Try and look and tell me if you find it.
I am a very lazy reader, I want things spelt out in black and white, so no dearie, I didn't find it.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
I am a very lazy reader, I want things spelt out in black and white, so no dearie, I didn't find it.

Hehehehehe hehe!

I won't take that! You're too smart to be a lazy reader.
Hmmm! But truly my line is here, buried in every letter of my post and quotes.
You haven't really looked.
Or you have but just want a comfirmatuon.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:

Hehehehehe hehe!

Or you have but just want a comfirmation.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Hehehehehe hehe!

Or you have but just want a comfirmation.
a confirmation grin
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
a confirmation grin

Ok. You're honest! And I think that is one of your strongest virtues and attraction.
What was it you deciphered so I may either confirm or dismiss?
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Ok. You're honest! And I think that is one of your strongest virtues and attraction.
What was it you deciphered so I may either confirm or dismiss?
hahahaha, why are we going back and forth dear postmann?
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
hahahaha, why are we going back and forth dear postmann?

Hahaha! We are going back and forth because you are cleverly attractive!

But I've given you the answer long before this thread/post. ...In relationship, i'm conservative.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Largely true. But there are different kinds of admiration. A sexual admiration (lust) in this case, I, in my own opinion considers it unfaithful.

And of course there is righteous jealousy; A right to be jealous when what truly belongs to you, or what you are entitled to is being giving to another.
this should be it.

So if you admire a sexy lady it's already unfaithfulness? Common postmann
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Hahaha! We are going back and forth because you are cleverly attractive!

But I've given you the answer long before this thread/post. ...In relationship, i'm conservative.
too conservative lipsrsealed

U need to loosen up a bit lipsrsealed
For fresh air
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
this should be it.

So if you admire a sexy lady it's already unfaithfulness? Come on postmann

Firstly, let's begin with your choice of word 'sexy'. This is a demeaning word. Proper word: beautiful. Describing someone as sexy cast them as a sex object, f***able, good for sex only or primarily.

So when someone dresses sexy, to be appreciated for her body parts and curves , she debase herself. And anyone who admires someone in a sexy way is actually admiring her as good for sex. Meaning the eyes of the admirer has traveled through all the erotic zones of the object of admiration.
This is called lust! And it's unfaithfulness if the person is in a committed relationship.

There are innocent ways in admiring a beautiful woman, by looking at her face and not thinking dirty. Not admiring her backside, bobs or thighs.

But I admit that because of the cultural decay of the 21st century, the first thing you see in a woman these days is her hip and backside, and worse, the area where her thighs come together. Because they lost their dress sense with tight pants and short body-hug tops and hawk their figures instead of their brains.

But still the standard doesn't change. Lust is Lust.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Firstly, let's begin with your choice of word 'sexy'. This is a demeaning word. Proper word: beautiful. Describing someone as sexy cast them as a sex object, f***able, good for sex only or primarily.

So when someone dresses sexy, to be appreciated for her body parts and curves , she debase herself. And anyone who admires someone in a sexy way is actually admiring her as good for sex. Meaning the eyes of the admirer has traveled through all the erotic zones of the object of admiration.
This is called lust! And it's unfaithfulness if the person is in a committed relationship.

There are innocent ways in admiring a beautiful woman, by looking at her face and not thinking dirty. Not admiring her backside, bobs or thighs.

But I admit that because of the cultural decay of the 21st century, the first thing you see in a woman these days is her hip and backside, and worse, the area where her thighs come together. Because they lost their dress sense with tight pants and short body-hug tops and hawk their figures instead of their brains.

But still the standard doesn't change. Lust is Lust.
the boldened got me laughing grin
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
the boldened got me laughing grin
Why? Was it the way I said it?
It's one of the very worst cases of an indecently dressed woman.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Why? Was it the way I said it?

It's one of the very worst cases of an indecently dressed woman.
grin you are very good with descriptions.
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
grin you are very good with descriptions.

Hahahahahahaha! You may be right. But how else could I have described it without sounding provocative sexually?
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Hahahahahahaha! You may be right. But how else could I have described it without sounding provocative sexually?
many other ways my dear grin, you ehn! hahahahahah hahahahah
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
many other ways my dear grin, you ehn! hahahahahah hahahahah

Ok. Like a good example? Let's hear one from you!
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
postmann:

Ok. Like a good example? Let's hear one from you!
ok, let's drop it, I can't beat you at this cheesy
Re: Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? by postmann: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
ok, let's drop it, I can't beat you at this cheesy

hahahahahahahaha! OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Talk / Guys Code 101 / Why Are Faithful Guys Difficult To Find In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.