Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja (19342 Views)

Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Lordgel: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is really the sign of end time. If you are not yet born again, Accept Jesus today. Rapture is imminent!

1 Like

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Femston: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
St Valentino even did not know it's going to turn this way
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by banmee(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordgel:
This is really the sign of end time. If you are not yet born again, Accept Jesus today. Rapture is imminent!

I guess you are going to tell us you are a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Messileo10000: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided people sef.... I neva knew Vals day was sex day... Nw I knw beta... grin..

Stupid NGOs

Anuofia... Peepz pronounce dis words very fast
EYE YAM STEW PEED
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by truthspeaks: 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
But it's gud 4 d economy cheesy cheesy
Pakonte:
we do not want too many November babies.....
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by legaxi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Watin concern me, VALENTINE is a religious festivity celebrated greatly by Christian folks.
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by olamakinde(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Val : value added lust
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigerians and their hypocrisy!
But they can sneak to the nearest chemist to buy the same condom?
Or complain the government isn't doing enough to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS and other known STDs?
Or scream, shout and condemn the young lady who got pregnant out of wedlock and the boy or married man responsible?
Oh let me guess...abstinence is key! undecided Silly me!

1 Like

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Vivly(f): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you won't use the condoms, don't bother collecting them.
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by dikeigbo2(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time NGOs, I wonder what moral lessons they are trying to pass on,so it means whenever Valentine's day is mentioned, sexx is also gonna take place,
Promoting and aiding promiscuity in our societies, to hell with your comdom of nemesis.

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol grin grin

Nigerians though.

2 Likes

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by menesheh(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
JoeArmsD1:
Encouraging immorality

Encouraging immorality while if such immorality id not encouraged, 80 to 90 percent of people will definitely engage in sex and still contact STDs. People should be taught and given some protective measures to curtail such lethal hazard.

Call sex and condom immorality all you want, the fact of the matter is that sex is part of human nature.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordgel:
banmee:

grin

2 Likes

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by mikemb(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
so another name for Valentines day is sex day
Abi! They should change the name, fools!
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by blackpanda: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Loool...some people are just silly. choosing to live in denial. People will always have sex with or without condom. So instead of pretending that it wont happen, why not equip them with the means of protection and spread of stds.

Sex is like food. Its part of life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Neither is it for only married couples. Infact everybody should be having sex daily! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Lordgel: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
banmee:

Yes I'm a virgin, of cos you won't believe me, but that's not what I said. Beside that, as christians, we are supposed to abstain from sin. The bible says "flee from fornication."
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Joeace3000(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
They will never create special days or even a week where all the jobless youths in the federation would be taught how to create wealth through professional skills.. They won't have enough to bring in speakers and successful people to do this but they have condom to promote their evil agenda of telling them sex is okay.. Keep doing it

1 Like

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by damyzino(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedthis is not what Valentine was killed for ....so this is lust day not love day !!

condom was shared in my school today @FPI (federal polythenic ilaro).....worse part, na coppers dey share am undecided
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by banmee(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordgel:
Yes I'm a virgin, of cos you won't believe me, but that's not what I said. Beside that, as christians, we are supposed to abstain from sin. The bible says "flee from fornication."

And i guess everyone has been fleeing from fornication because the bible says so. Like it or not, it's going to happen and people will do what they want to do. So which is better; help prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancies, or don't do anything and let diseases spread.

1 Like

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Gerrard59(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving free condom out on Valentine's day. Believe it or not, sex will always happen on such a day and it's best one protects him/herself. Do we expect folks to practice unprotected sex and then fill the society with born troways? Sex is part of the human life and body.

The same hypocritical Nigerians will be the same persons who would patronize pr0stitutes on that day.
She said the practice is “[/b]Western way of life, not known to Africa’’. She therefore advised that emphasis should be placed on teaching moral values[b]

CRK has been taught since the '60s with no attendant benefits for one to see. Nigerians should stop blaming their problems on the West, it's becoming trite and hackneyed. With all the Madrassa in the North, why hasn't it stopped Boko Haram from committing its atrocities?

She that criticizes this development may have her husband in a hotel this weekend. That alone should show you the hypocrisy of majority of Nigerians.

P.S. The NGO is a humanitarian organisation and not a science NGO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
cruzita:
so another name for Valentines day is sex day
Yea let's have a wild orgy!
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Gkemz: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who's residing in FCT but couldn't afford a common condom. If you can purchase a car, fuel shouldn't be an issue.
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fiwasayo:
smiley valentine is much more than sex....but please preach the use of protection abeg....too many babies are born in November.
That's why condom is available
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
banmee:

What shall it profit a man to buy condom and on his way to see his chick dies?
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by onyxo76(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pakonte:
we do not want too many November babies.....
my first son was born in November...in any case all will be well that day lust or love...what do i get for madam sef? na less than 48 hours to go...
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
people now feel very comfortable overruling God
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by clemz85(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Odikwa gbagam!
They distribute it o, cuz diz naughty Nigerian children won't miss d act, and we can't stop dem

So me think its best to distribute.
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Elinob(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
donem:
Why Gold circle always? Why can't they distribute the likes of Durex etc
because is cheaper
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Elinob(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
They know how 2 distribute condom but there don't know how to distribute money 4 the poor one .
Re: NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja by Omotall(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Am off to abuja wit edo airways
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.