Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! (2624 Views)

What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth / I Am Taking A Third Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by dayokanu(m): 3:52am On Jul 11, 2009
You mean you are almost wetting yourself again
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2009
dayokanu:

You mean you are almost wetting yourself again
Don't you even dare start it. Wetting or drying myself, that conflict is b/w my mind and body grin

SMH embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by dayokanu(m): 4:05am On Jul 11, 2009
Hmmm Na wa o. Na so your body dey move quickly?
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 11, 2009
Na crime? It moves but not as fast as yous grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by dayokanu(m): 4:10am On Jul 11, 2009
Mine no dey move go anywhere I dey kampe
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 11, 2009
na lie.

All it needs is a gaze and it moves.
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by dayokanu(m): 4:21am On Jul 11, 2009
For you, all I need you need to do is read my post and would would wet your fanny
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 11, 2009
rotflmao. No comment.
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by Sagamite(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Sagamite are you complaining instead of thanking your lucky stars that I am not aiming for 70% angry angry angry You effing ingrate cheesy grin cheesy

Twelve hours to go, to show LadyT who the cat that got the cream is, make una supply plenty hanky for her to wipe her eyes from the fori fori I am gonna give her by not moving an inch from your side and doing lovey dovey stuff with you grin grin grin

Baby, sorry o. Me I no dey complain o.

You are entitled to 90% of my assets because in this marriage I go make sure you be the mother of my 18 children. That ya busy body go get engine knock by the time I finish, you go need the money.  cheesy

FL Gators:

No to prenup!!!!

Seriously, is marriage a contract now?

To me it is not, but if you end up divorcing and going to court, that na when you go dey hear orishishi nonsense by some morons wey create law say impe na contract and the highest beneficiary na the woman because she must get what she is used to but no provisions for what the man is used to.

Abi, if I have to provide the lifestyle my ex wife is used to, is it not fair the court should also mandate she should provide what  I am used to (e.g. meals, laundry and regular sex)?  grin Stupid laws!

FL Gators:

Dayo, we've had this conversation and I know it'd be a waste of time to make you see the LIGHT grin

Anywaz, wht I'm trying to say is that finance SHOULD NOT be the ultimate factor for marriage.

Unfortunately it is, based on the legislation on the ground and how woman can destroy your life using it, even if they are the ones that cheated and left you.

FL Gators:

Prenup= I don't trust you jare

Prenup=Darling, sorry, but common sense means men have to protect themselves in the West based on the law, just in case. I hope the pre-nup will be redundant forever.

lady kool:

thank u i soo agree with this!! why should couples sign prenup if u trully love each other as you two claim!! then no prenup

They should sign prenups because the law is stupid and gives power to one party that can use it for injustice. Also people in love do fall out of love.

Surely you are not still with the  first person you fell in love with? So you see, love does break down as do marriages.

FL Gators:

Ma dear, you can't go through with her if you can't trust her. Period
exactly wink

You might trust her but people do change over time, especially women. What they want changes over each stages of their life.

Also a woman rarely knows what she can and cannot do.

If a woman told me she is not going to take my assets in divorce, most likely she honestly believes at that moment that she would not. But believe me, when it comes to it and divorce takes place, she might do the opposite, and give some lame reason why.

Its like when women say they would never cheat, believe me they mean it. But later when it comes to it, they themselves do it and without ever believing they would, and then find a lame reason "he was not paying me attention".

FL Gators:

Dayo, I still say No to Prenup.

If you're scared, then marry a Nigerian woman. You'd be safer with us grin

shocked shocked shocked

Huh?? Yeah right!

How many times have I seen men marry a girl from Naija that everyone tells him is a good girl. Gets her papers and she divorces and takes 2 of his 3 properties he worked for and yet the court tells him to continue paying the mortgage for those properties.

And she go now bring her boyfriend for Naija that she told you was her 3rd cousin to live in the house you are paying for.  grin

Omo, no trust them one inch.
Re: I Am Taking 50% Of Your Wealth! by GEW: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2009
with the high level of deception and slinging along these days, me think pre nup is a must for any naija person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fetal Gender Detection: Earliest Possible Time / Life Of A Single Mum / I Am Dying Slowly, I Need Help Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.