Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Life Of A Single Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Of A Single Mum (2607 Views)

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Help A Single Mum With Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Single Mum by Kizme(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
To all single mothers on nairaland God bless you and give you strength to carry on.my last post was while I was pregnant and now my Prince is a year old.its not been easy seeing my handsome son everyday makes me cry and happy.I cry because I was deceived by my Guy mum I am happy because my Prince will be great.i went through insult in the hands of my Guy mother just because her son is in America and I am in Nigeria she feels the world as ended.i visit nairaland travel section everyday gathering information I know it's only time my prayers will be answered.to all single mothers God will strengthen and grant you all your heart desires.goodnight and cheers

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Bluezy13(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by YourImaginaryBF: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
It is well with you.
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
sista, never let what other deluded people tell you to make you cry.... so long as you child is healthy/fed/warm, looking at your son should ONLY bring nothing but joy to you.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by SilentBang(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Its not easy being a mother, let alone a SINGLE MUM, you re paying your dues now, Better days ahead... all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by memories1(f): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
You'll be fine, no one knows tomorrow. Keep your head up, and avoid people that give you negative vibes.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Oluromantic: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2018
God will strengthen you dear. You're carrying a king in ur hands..somebody that will love u so much as u grow so why u dey cry. Abeg dey happy joor, ur guy wicked ppl don do their own. If God wan catch dem, e fit be daughters onlyvhe go dey born afterwards, them go come remember you weh get boy.
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by eluquenson(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Nothing comes easy in this world.
I know how you feel
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Kizme(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2018
All your words just kept a smile on my face.Thanks cool
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Tundeobama(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kizme:
All your words just kept a smile on my face.Thanks cool
i have something important to share with u check my profile to add up
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyah sad
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by frozen70(f): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
I love your courage

Move on with your life, there is someone somewhere dying to have you

Look around you and you won't belive how marvelous that person is

His family felt he is abroad and then you are not befitting for him

That's their decisions and not God decision on you

Your Prince is a year old now, that child remains your joy from the sadness you passed through

Be happy and see that child as one of the good reason you are still existing

Don't wait for your guy's family to consider you, you don't worth to be in that position

Aim high and be strong, be hard working and make a good name for your self

One day you will have cause to remain in a permanent happy mood
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
There they go again sounding heroic.

Didn't anyone warn you not to get pregnant out of wedlock. Because he is going to America when he hasn't even performed any rites to show seriousness.

And even asking God to bless you when what you did is actually a sin. Start praying for forgiveness

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by jesmond3945: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nnaabros:

Didn't anyone warn you not to get pregnant out of wedlock. Because he is going to America when he hasn't even performed any rites to show seriousness.

And even asking God to bless you when what you did is actually a sin. Start praying for forgiveness

is really a pity. God's word can never be compromised. Sex outside marriage is a gamble.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by CanadianNaija: 7:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Why are his family able to disrespect you? Do you depend on this man and them solely for your survival?

Hope you have something doing that earns you a reasonable income, and can afford to be financially independent of them?
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Chubhie: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2018
It's self evident you are a strong woman . Why the lure for America? For revenge? Dick measuring contest? A better life and opportunities for you and your child?

Examine your intents,motivations and forgive and heal where needed. I want you to use your personal powers positively without overt or covert interference.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by ifyalways(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Nnaabros:

Does it take eternity for your God to forgive? How do you know she has not asked for the so called forgiveness ?

6 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Kizme:
To all single mothers on nairaland God bless you and give you strength to carry on.my last post was while I was pregnant and now my Prince is a year old.its not been easy seeing my handsome son everyday makes me cry and happy.I cry because I was deceived by my Guy mum I am happy because my Prince will be great.i went through insult in the hands of my Guy mother just because her son is in America and I am in Nigeria she feels the world as ended.i visit nairaland travel section everyday gathering information I know it's only time my prayers will be answered.to all single mothers God will strengthen and grant you all your heart desires.goodnight and cheers
Do you have a cordial relationship with the father of your son? If he comes around and asks for a relationship with his son , hard as it at hurt, please allow him for the sake of your son.

Happy belated birthday to your son.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2018
If you ever feel like talking and want a listening ear. Chat me up https:///2348091239058
Note this is for anyone who wants to pour out his/her feelings anonymously. I can keep a secret and I will listen to you.
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nnaabros:

Do not open your toto for a guy simply because he lives in Amerika or North Korea - Dem no go hear. grin

The predicament of many Nigerian single mothers is as a result of failed promises to “Obodo Oyinbo”.

I have a bastard Uncle who lives in Chicago. After his marriage to a caucasian nurse who sponsored him through the University packed up, his siblings found him a lady here in Naija to start all over with.

His marriage to that oyinbo packed up because they were married for 12years without children - and his mother commanded him with otumokpo (jazz) to leave that Oyinbo woman & come home to re-marry.

He lost everything (house, cars & money) to the woman & relocated from Michigan to Illinois.

Now, he got married to this beautiful Nigerian lady & promised to take her to Amerika few months later.

The lady was asked to be living with the mother-in-law pending when her traveling documents is processed but they were always quarreling because the mother-in-law has serious problems.

She would fabricate bogus lies just to incite the husband siblings against the wife. If she didn't lie that the wife attempted to push her down the stairs, she would say the wife slapped her or did not greet her for a week. grin

Unknown to the wife, the bastard husband never had any intention of taking her to Amerika. The husband comes to Naija every december & goes back around february.

Every time he comes home, a female colleague was always calling him from Amerika everyday via the phone number of the wife - and they would talk for hours.

After 2 years - with a son, the wife decided to fire a shot at the Amerikan embassy by herself but unfortunately she was denied visa.

One day, the wife got fed up with the mother-in-law & moved out of the apartment. She packed into her elder brother's house.

The female colleague who was always calling the husband from Chicago now called the wife to report her elder brother. grin cheesy grin

Yes! The bastard husband had lied to the colleague that the supposedly wife here in Naija was his younger sister - while the supposedly colleague too was actually his wife in Chicago. grin

So the Oyinbo woman called with the intent to report him directly to the sister - since she was always communicating with him through the phone number of the sister in Naija (who happens to be the wife), grin

The Oyinbo woman told the wife that her elder brother just dumped her for another Nigerian woman who already has 2 kids in Chicago.
The Nigerian wife told the oyinbo woman that she was married to him - and not his sister.

The oyinbo woman then asked her to send her pictures of their wedding in return for $100k - that she would make sure the husband is stripped n.aked before being deported back to Naija in chains but the Nigerian wife couldn't send the pictures because of the son she has for him. grin

Lucky for her, she eventually traveled to the UK and is now married to another man with kids.

Long story short, I hear the bastard husband currently drives a taxi in chicago because dem don take alimony finish him miserable life. grin

Fear Nigerian men but the ones who live abroad are to be feared the most! cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Single Mum by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't feel sorry for ppl who got themselves into that situation
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
1Sharon:
I don't feel sorry for ppl who got themselves into that situation
Exactly .
Na everyone abroad dey make am?

Dem take abroad like say it's haven
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Olamsoh: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
https:///C1AfWblMpZ756UO004fAFw
Thats a forum for single parents
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Joyboy1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
I wish I could marry all the women in this world but unfortunately I'm entitled to just ONE!
Re: Life Of A Single Mum by Alexgeneration(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
All these single mothers always looking for pity party and forming strong woman like we sent them to go and open legs without protection.

You made your choice and got caught up with the consequences,so stop blabbing and face your music squarely and stop ranting.

As long as you were not raped nor a widow, please shift with your pity party.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Three And Half Year Old Son Inability To Speak Properly: Please Help / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway Awareness Thread (2019 Edition) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly because All The Children Are Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.