Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! (47105 Views)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Rejoice5000:
yes 9yrs because am not ready to settle down then,apart from it i knew wat i wanted in a man,dat was yrs back am married now wit kids.

And you had to spend 9 years with a person you knew you wouldn't marry from the onset. You're a wicked soul. You're part of the reason some men treat some ladies badly
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

P.S. Sorry for any grammatical blunder n punctuation errors.

hello. How has it been 4 years after
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Greensquard(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
hurting:
Good day all! I never thought I will never create a topic like this because I believed I had a perfect love life. I have to create this moniker just for this topic that has and still eating me deep. I will try to make it as brief as possible.

I have been a relationship for 7yrs with the lady that I love beyond measures. I do anything possible within my reach to satisfy n make her happy. She has also been wonderful and almost perfect (nobody is). We started dating from uni days and where d pride n envy of many even after school.

After my service, I started looking for job but as things get murky in d labour market, I started a little ICT troubleshooting hustle, just to keep body n soul together before d job comes. Now this lady has been supportive all d way, after her service she moved to where am based, we managed what we have. She got a job while I was still doing what I do, I could provide for d daily running around like food, clothing, small bills, etc. I could pay my rent sometimes but atimes my siblings support me. When biz haven't been good.

Now this my lady resigned from where she was working because her female boss wasn't treating them well, tru one of my friends I secured a better paying n welfare job in a construction firm for her. We have been doing fine all this while but when I proposed to her she said we should wait till I get a better paying job. I make an average of 35-40k at d end of month but because I spend on what we need in d house I usually don't have it in bulk at d end of d month. She earns around 80k plus a car. Her new boss gives car loan to all his staff down to d secretary. She is an engineer there. She have been having this fear of lack because of what she faced as a child, so whenever d issue of marriage comes up she says I shld wait till I get a job n when ever her friends or mine wedd she cries n complain that I dnt want to marry her. I have promised her that we can make it with our present earnings n with time I will get that job. I knw I live far better than some married men in terms of finances.

This year I made up my mind to ask her for hand in marriage on vals day, but last week she gave me d shocker of my life, but telling me she had moved on because of my employment status. I have begged like I ave never begged anyone before, telling her that am very sure d job will come before d babies start coming. She told me she has found someone else and that she has made up her mind.

She still loves me, but the job issue I her phobia, dont get me wrong she is very decent n has been faithful all our yrs together. Right now my heart is torn to shreds, I don't sleep at night, I cry every night, I cant eat well, I have lost weight. Am I beginning to scare my self with d kind of suicidal thoughts I have these days. I have built my whole adult life around her, I try to let go but cant.

Pls nairalanders advice me before I do something drastic, I need all the advice I can get, am on job sites 24/7 now just to get something n probably win her back. She is not after riches just d basics. And for those that will lash me, I need it too, it might cheer me a bit.
Pls help a brother.

pls help me push this to FP I need all d advice I could get before its too late for me.

Mumu simp..u no de hear stories of how women fu.c.k up if they start earning better than u?ohh u were thinking ur own case would be different abi?aspa normal simp mentality and simp wey u be u use ur own hand go find her jpb wey betta pass ur own through ur friend?she probably is f.u.cking him too and u dnt know aspa they have all passed ur level na..

Stay away from fair weather ladies una no go hear..first sign was when she was already telling u she couldnt marry u until u get a good job..yet u ignored that sign and now used ur own to dig ur grave by getting her a job better than urs?smh..brother just move on u have lost that olosho..

That right there folks is y u must not slack o,make money make ur babe no look u like u are nomore her level..join the bandwagon and wiseup,if u lile be forming holly and dnt get ur money like the corrupt politicians and pastors who are supposed to be role models but instead are stealling from people and are scamming up and down..if u wan thief,thief big money dm me tho if u want to touch better bread but if u be bornagain then this is not for u and if u also want to set me up just forget it #youngrichandhandsome

1 Like

Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Karlifate: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Damn! shocked
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
laprince:
Am so sorry bro. I just remembered mine too. She told me the love she has for me was less than the love I had for her. So, she dumped me and went over to date a wealthier friend of mine that I introduced her to, when she came visiting me on an occasion.

Now, my life has improved she sometimes sends me I MISS YOU MESSAGES. When I see such messages, I just reply and wish her well.

You know what, I ignored her and my friend. They are no longer dating now. They both had issues. According to her, She says am a person she would have taken more time to know better. However, that does not cheer me: I have moved ahead.

Just look good and hustle hard. don't ever bother to BEG her

God's grace will shine on you soon.

CHEERS!!!

They always come back. cheesy

These folks are very predictable, yet some will say they're "mysterious"

Ain't no mystery about them. 💯
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Slimdan360: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
hurting:

Pls help a brother.

Please come and give us update
Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by Karlifate: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2023
pedrilo:
sometimes i shake my head for some guys who run after women instead of securing their future.
my ex did same tin to me bak in 2009 wen we both graduated from uni.
she relocated to Europe and forgot abt me, i cried and stayed away from food for days to the point dat i was hospitalized for two weeks
my family supported me to go bak to sch for masters since job no gree come.
but immediately after masters, i got a good job wit six digits salary
and for my ex, she got deported and u wont bliv she is askin me to send her my address. #TUFIAKWA!

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.