Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (64827 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Melkizedek(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
sexyexcalibur:
Mathew 10:25
It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like theirmasters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

Mark 3:22-26
And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”
So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables:“How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
The second quote is why I've stopped engaging in finger pointing, I mean even Christ was accused of using demonic powers to do miracles..so all I can say is "by their fruits ye shall know them" and "in the end,the goat shall be separated from the sheep"

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Shinor(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
oloriooko:
I heard this peller guy started out with Chris but fell out along the way. If he's now coming out to say this, I think he's being sentimental

If they do all these by the power peller talks about then shame on all the so called true pastors cuz their god is lame and powerless but the almighty God is super powerful and He always shows it.

Not the same Peller....The one you are thinking about has a church in Abuja and the names are spelt differently- (Pela) and hails from Edo state.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by degenny(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
God alone will judge all of us..
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Gemini123456: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
The person complaining is not saint either
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by billyG(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
fasho01:
Really if one takes time to think over all these accusations, you'll concur with what this bishop is saying.

Of a truth once you leave their programs, that electrifying feeling is gone.

Anyways let God be the judge.
Bishop ma foot!son of d Devil!son of peller Y are pple so gullible?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
It is only in the body of Christ that preachers call one another fake out of jealousy,envy,hatred and greed.The bishop should just open up and tell us that T.B Joshua and Christ are owing him some money and haven't settle it instead of all these drama. Tell a politician that Mr xyz is corrupt he would ask for proofs but tell a christian that pastor YOYO is fake,they just fall so cheaply. Don't be surprise to hear from same bishop that pastor Kumuyi is fake and demon possess and that bishop Olukoya is using charms to deceive his members. If he claims these preachers are fake yet they use their fake powers to deliver people and help humanity, then they are far better than him that doesn't contribute to the well being of humanity. On the last day many Christians will be shocked to see those that they didn't worth heaven in heaven while the famous holiness preachers in hell. The irony of it all is that a wicked man or woman,sinner, false teacher, false prophets e.t.c can repent now and make heaven while those that have being in the faith for long end up in hell, no wonder the bible say the first shall become last and last become first.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by holluwai(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you!

Elijahrona2:
Jealousy.
Any man able to perform such works and help the poor, my dear is a man of God. Can you count people that tb Joshua had helped?

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course. It's better than these Nigerian politicians sworn in with either bible or Quran and end up been worst than the demons themselves

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
lakeside30:

Please be very careful about what u saying about men of God,a canal mind can never understand spiritual things of God.pls be careful

Don't ever mention me with such preposterous line of warning!! As I stated earlier, I reaffirm that they (four of them) are false preachers operating by satanic powers and for their bellies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by shamecurls(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Before miracles were banned on television,

I saw alot of magics from these men.....
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by karlmani(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
360frolic:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/11/t-b-joshua-oyakhilome-use-magic-on-their-followers-former-magician-bishop-peller/

The Bible says if a kingdom be divided against itself, how shall it stand. I put it to Nairalanders that this bishop is high on kwale weed. He called himself a man of God and He is saying trash. Didn't Jesus say greater works shall ye do than me? That Bishop needs to go and study his bible hard and get the Rhema and not Just the Logos. May God have mercy on his soul
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by akigbemaru: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ex magician
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by odepacy: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
IYANGBALI:
with people like you gullible Christians/people will continue to be fooled by the so called pastors
in Nigeria law you pronoun one guilty except in law court, how can you past judgment when God told you to leave the judgment to Him, may God have mercy on you in Jesus name
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jealousy.
Any man able to perform such works and help the poor, my dear is a man of God. Can you count people that tb Joshua had helped?

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course. It's better than these Nigerian politicians sworn in with either bible or Quran and end up been worst than the demons themselves

Are you for real
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by brossam2001(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fool
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by senatornick: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I like senior prophet T.B Joshua for his generosity and his humanitarian gesture.Bible says don't touch my anointing and do my prophets no harm.So brethren don't judge so that u will not be judged.T.B Joshua is kind-hearted God uses him to give hope to the hopeless we should all emulate him to put smile on the faces of the less privileged and impact on people positively to the glory of God instead of criticising him unjustly.Whether he is using God's power or not leave it for God to judge.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by tunnyl(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
When I said these people are hypnotists/ mesmerists someone was arguing with me. If you know about their techniques, their tricks won't work on you. Just like hypnotists these people use music to create a powerful atmosphere which will lead to ASMR/ goose pimples, which the sheep's(members), wrongly call holy spirit

3 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by davidomos(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist
. Jesus loves you brother

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Boeing777pilot: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
What interests me is that after all the campaign of calumny against Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Chris, these two men of God keep waxing stronger.

I don Gerrit

Last week, Pastor Chris had a mega crusade in Ghana and the stadium was used as the overflow (not the main arena)

The week before, he held another mega crusade at FNB stadium packing it out.

Prophets are indeed not honored in their own lands.

Even Jesus was accused of using evil powers.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mattkent:

Are you for real

What do you mean?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Simplestone(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Modified.

Lest I forget, there is another one who parades himself as a god in Warri. He calls himself Saint DKJ. That dude worships an image which he has successfully and deceitfully portrayed as Jesus Christ over the years.

Christians be wise!!! The days are drawing to a close! Seek the Holy GHOST, this is the only way by which you can escape the humanly indiscernible dissimulation of false preachers of the last days.
May God have Mercy on you,You no get fear abi?you dare mention Apostle johnson Suleiman,U really need mercy,,,If u don't have evidence of them been fake,then keep Shut.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by daveP(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay, kaballah magic

The same stuff he was accused of 2decades ago by a close worker of his?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by mohammedmagnus: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
well most Nigerians don't care...... so far the pastors are giving things away in charity...... That's why one of the teachings in Islam goes thus....... any form of charity ....in which the source is from I'll gotten means, or forbidden things...... that form of charity won't be accepted by God.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Simplestone:
May God have Mercy on you,You no get fear abi?you dare mention Apostle johnson Suleiman,U really need mercy,,,If u don't have evidence of them been fake,then keep Shut.

I weep for your derailed soul. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Gbemileke2: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by herald9: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
donsteady:
Mr. Pastor, do you have any Empirical evidence to back your claim? If you don't have then remain silent till then.
Now you're asking for empirical evidence, have you forgotten it's a spiritual thingy?

When a nonbeliever ask you to proof the existence of your God empirically, hope you won't start squirming...
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by billyG(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
All those "Gate of Hell"Bishop abeg face yur front.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by fasho01(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
billyG:
Bishop ma foot!son of d Devil!son of peller Y are pple so gullible?
Well for me it's a case of getting the message irrespective of the messenger
Moreover it takes the son of a devil to know his 'brother'.. Just saying.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
dis men strong, if na jazz, i swear, dem reach india

u no go belive say men don press p,c tyr, maga no wan pay, e no reach 3days way boss go lag cm bk with baba joshua anointed water way em buy $100

as we pray finish, spray am anyhw for pc, spray am for hand, spray am for head,

oboy u no go believe wetin happen.

everyday westy lol

wateva dey are, let them be, na God go judge dem

mek i collet ds last pay
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by darlenese(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Modified.

Lest I forget, there is another one who parades himself as a god in Warri. He calls himself Saint DKJ. That dude worships an image which he has successfully and deceitfully portrayed as Jesus Christ over the years.

Christians be wise!!! The days are drawing to a close! Seek the Holy GHOST, this is the only way by which you can escape the humanly indiscernible dissimulation of false preachers of the last days.

Lol

Saint DKJ. Mimiyerimjesu , The demon destroyer also known as OSU Akpo'eje , grin the bishop of the whole world grin grin grin grin grin

Hahhahaha bro that man is the funniest thing that happened to warri

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Endtimesmith(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bishop Peller,e nor concern you,anybody stopped you from using your own,hustling na hustling,afterall religion is survival of the smartest...abeg leave dem.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
darlenese:

Lol

Saint DKJ. Mimiyerimjesu , The demon destroyer also known as OSU Akpo'eje , grin the bishop of the whole world grin grin grin grin grin

Hahhahaha bro that man is the funniest thing that happened to warri

I didn't want to laugh about this, but you... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.