Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (64824 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Keep Patronizing Bukas That Use Charms In Their Food? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Be careful what you say
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
JUDGE NOT THAT YE MAY NOT BE JUDGE

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by shakur4luv(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nah only dere 2? Dem plenty nau
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by isinno: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
donsteady:
Mr. Pastor, do you have any Empirical evidence to back your claim? If you don't have then remain silent till then.
All of them are the same Business and money making » Pastors and Churches
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by menix(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Who does not know this..

Abeg Peller tell us something new...
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by melodyirish(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Time will tell, END TIME CONFEsSION
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Toks2008(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
I have concluded in my mind a long time ago that TB joshua is a socerer and that is because of wat i know about him many years ago before he was rebranded.

In 1994 i was living in a house where the founding members of Joshua church lives and they told me many things but not to destroy his image but to attest to how powerful he is like seing him in their dreams,working wonders through pictures and posters as well as flowers and that was when i concluded that he is a socerer but ironically i just love the guy because of his philanthropy...

As for Pastor chris..he is one of the greatest teachers of the word i have ever come across but as per miracles..nah..i see those miracles as stage managed.

Yes miracles still happen and any believer in christ can move mountains with faith..but when you start to commercialize miracles by interviewing the potential beneficiaries before and after they recieve miracles..i call that a nonsensical bragadocio abracadabra.

If Anita should open up on why she really wants a divorce,we all will be amazed that it goes beyond what we already know but nvertheless,i still listen to pastor chris teachings cos he is worth hearing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by justmenoni: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lalasticlala welldone ooo,so u guyz don get cabal for nairaland?? I poated this topic as at 11 am and someone else posted same at 1pm and u deem it fit to push his own to Fp..na una sabi..

Link to the post:

https://www.nairaland.com/2931242/peller-speaks-fraud-tb-joshua#42881668

2 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by reuben79: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
fallout87:
I heard it is true about joshua a very long time ago. Ritualistic killings as well.

I'm not surprised Nigerians are easily fooled, morally corrupt and foolish to the core; sadly.

The same ones saying they are against corruption are the same ones who steal from their job or use favors to skip lines or get shady deals..... all of which makes them no less corrupt then those they point fingers at.
God will forgive u...i can't say more dan dat
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by oloriooko(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
I heard this peller guy started out with Chris but fell out along the way. If he's now coming out to say this, I think he's being sentimental

If they do all these by the power peller talks about then shame on all the so called true pastors cuz their god is lame and powerless but the almighty God is super powerful and He always shows it.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Toosure70: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
And your late 419 father couldn't perform 1% of there miracles. Nonsense
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
fallout87:
I heard it is true about joshua a very long time ago. Ritualistic killings as well.

I'm not surprised Nigerians are easily fooled, morally corrupt and foolish to the core; sadly.

The same ones saying they are against corruption are the same ones who steal from their job or use favors to skip lines or get shady deals..... all of which makes them no less corrupt then those they point fingers at.

I've also heard a number of things specifically about his beginings from a sure and exposed source that leave a lot of questions and much to be desired. That's why a number of folks want to know his roots, his origins. A person of such influence should, must have a history.

2 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jealousy.
Any man able to perform such works and help the poor, my dear is a man of God. Can you count people that tb Joshua had helped?

Even if he has acquired demonic powers, he's using them for a good course. It's better than these Nigerian politicians sworn in with either bible or Quran and end up been worst than the demons themselves

Exactly my point..TB joshua is a giver and i love givers like kilode...so whether he is a magician or not..he dey help people and that is what counts.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Irore: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Psylas:
I'm glad I'm an atheist

So much so that you did not believe how you came to be ;grow, talk,read walk;every thing MR NIGER.or simply not interested?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dollyak:
No comment...... Christainity in Nigeria is all over the place.
You have proof? Smh
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Toks2008(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
justmenoni:
Lalasticlala welldone ooo,so u guyz don get cabal for nairaland?? I poated this topic as at 11 am and someone else posted same at 1pm and u deem it fit to push his own to Fp..na una sabi..

Link to the post:

https://www.nairaland.com/2931242/peller-speaks-fraud-tb-joshua#42881668

Did you crave his indulgence when you created the thread?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by judedwriter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
No doubt tb joshua is a magician-but as for oyahkilome-i feel his miracles are real. But that doesn't mean he is not a backslidder-what happened to samson MAY happen to him if he is not truly repentant.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by IYANGBALI: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
odepacy:
Bishop you know the bible well, please leave the judgment to God, in the book of matt 6:2-4, therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee (God), as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men, Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. 3) but when thou doest alms, let not thy left habd know what thy right hand doesth: 4) that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father (God) seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly and he further said in book of Roman, 14:10-12, but why dost thou judge thy brother? Or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? For we shall all stan beforre the judgment seat of God, 11) for it is written, As I live, said the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God, 12)so then every oneof us shall give account of himself to God, so brother let god judge
with people like you gullible Christians/people will continue to be fooled by the so called pastors

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nigerians like to blackmail person like kilode sad "A prophet have no honour in his own nation" that's what the bible says.. If u see as people outside the coast of Africa dey hope say TB Joshua was from their country ehn, ... but d word of God must surely be acomplished, cause 'the stone the builders rejected have now become the chief cornerstone'.. We Human beings tend to go for d majority which is d false way than to go 4 d minority which is d way of d truth..

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mathew 10:25
It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like theirmasters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul, how much more the members of his household!

Mark 3:22-26
And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.”
So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables:“How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

3 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by 9jatatafo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Judgement belongs to God Almighty alone
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by viktor01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God I am not a miracle freak.
I worship God in any living church as long as the word being preached is unadulterated. l love Chris though, he's got good understanding of the word.
I don't ever imagine myself in Synagogue, I mean to what end?
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by justmenoni: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nein

quote author=Toks2008 post=42891822]

Did you crave his indulgence when you created the thread?[/quote]
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
lender:
it is Almighty God that knows every thing. They accused Jesus Christ of using evil spirit. I believe anyone who claims to give another person power should know how to get is power back. You can manifest the power of God in every area of your life if you can pay the price - fasting and prayer, abstaining from sin, commitment to the word of God and soul winning.
surprisedly! the people who accuse him can't perform any miracle. they accuse Jesus of using evil spirit to heal but can't prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Sirlanister(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Like we didn't know
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Reference(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
saintkel:
I judge no one let God be d judge

You are the ones discussed here, 'weak in spirit'. I chose to judge because I know the Word of God in person. As a son of God I am expected to judge because I know right from wrong and courtesy of the Spirit of God I choose right, so no one can cast an emotional spell or hold on me. It is babies that cannot judge, cannot decide. God in the time of the law (not even in the new age of grace) appointed MEN to JUDGE so what are we saying. Jesus is our high priest. If we allow Him to minister in us, God's Temple, we have and can exercise the full authority of the God head. Justice and judgement is one of them. 'and whatsoever thing you condemn on earth (stands) condemned in heaven...'. You must understand that. I do.

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by Smooyis(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
The Bible has not instructed us to condemn anyone. Judgement belongs to God. Get rid of jealousy and hatred. I quite remember that Jesus Christ was called different names but he kept on doing good. They called him king of belzebub but he kept on delivering people from demons. God is the very best judge.
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by lakeside30: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
WiseBully:
Chris and Joshua are both workers of satan. But the weak-spirited believers will never discern nor care to enquire directly from the Holy GHOST. They are the two most successful false preachers in Nigeria followed by Suleiman and Okafor.

Please be very careful about what u saying about men of God,a canal mind can never understand spiritual things of God.pls be careful
Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by ministeriallist: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
ednut1:
Lol, if they used charms dey wud have cured ebola. But they banned ebolas peeps or pple from ebola countries from coming . hmmm

Thus charm cure Ebola? How many people have those people cured?

Pple dey mu mu no be small

1 Like

Re: Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' by aAK1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
open truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.