Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl (2604 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 16 Cartoons About The Controversial Nature Of Girls / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
I still wonder why many of these girls have no shame. Has poverty affected their mentality so badly that they're ready to sleep with a dog for money? Why do they shameless ask guys for money, recharge cards etc without shame? I've travelled for and wide and I've never seen white girls behave the way their nigerian counterparts do. Take a white girl on a date and she'll never allow you to pay the bills alone. They always prefer to go dutch but Nigerian girls will show you their hungry attitude by demanding for what their father can't afford.

Can you imagine a girl whom I barely know asking me to send 70k? Has she ever worked 70k in her miserable life? When I said No she got angry. Nairaland guys see me see wahala again for my own money.

8 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by naijaboiy: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Same old same old. undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
My brother pls stop goin after jobless ladies. U will not hear nw

5 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by omolola15(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
I still wonder why many of these girls have no shame. Has poverty affected their mentality so badly that they're ready to sleep with a dog for money? Why do they shameless ask guys for money, recharge cards etc without shame? I've travelled for and wide and I've never seen white girls behave the way their nigerian counterparts do. Take a white girl on a date and she'll never allow you to pay the bills alone. They always prefer to go dutch but Nigerian girls will show you their hungry attitude by demanding for what their father can't afford.

Can you imagine a girl whom I barely know asking me to send 70k? Has she ever worked 70k in her miserable life? When I said No she got angry. Nairaland guys see me see wahala again for my own money.

Be a nice guy and send it na.

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:

Be a nice guy and send it na.
send what? Does money grow on trees?

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by profpets(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
OP, u mean u have really travelled 'for and wide'. grin

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by omolola15(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
send what? Does money grow on trees?

She's thinking you are a nice guy na. That's why she asked you. grin

Just kidding though. Don't mind all these naija girls. The moment you decide to be good and nice to them, they will take you for a mumu/maga. When I no dey craze how i go send 10k to a lady I hardly know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by AfroKnight: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol.

Many of such girls come from comfortable families but poverty is as much a mental condition as it is physical.

When such girls notice you are doing well for yourself, they try to "help" you spend the money... Like I needed help with that. angry

There are a few Naija babes who are contented with whatever they have. Just that their boyfriends don't want to release them for others. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Djicemob: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
My brother pls stop goin after jobless ladies. U will not hear nw
Its not pecuilar to only jobless girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Iamlordgee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Brb
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by obiorathesubtle: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
The rantings of a stingy motherfucker!
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Cutehector(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Djicemob:
it is. Jor
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Ramon92: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Mr Nice guy..

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
omolola15:

She's thinking you are a nice guy na. That's why she asked you. grin

Just kidding though. Don't mind all these naija girls. The moment you decide to be good and nice to them, they will take you for a mumu/maga. When I no dey craze how i go send 10k to a lady I hardly know.
as in eh. She asked me where I reside and when I told her I'm not based in nigeria I noticed she started acting nice all of a sudden. She will even call me to know if I've eaten. Initially I though she was being nice. Only for me to know what her intention has always been yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by Smellymouth: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ifahear undecided

I hate broke gehs sha.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
AfroKnight:
Lol.

Many of such girls come from comfortable families but poverty is as much a mental condition as it is physical.

When such girls notice you are doing well for yourself, they try to "help" you spend the money... Like I needed help with that. angry

There are a few Naija babes who are contented with whatever they have. Just that their boyfriends don't want to release them for others. grin
as in eh. Bros the matter tire me. Initially I thought she was being nice when she calls me everyday to check up on me and even ask if I've eaten. She told me to give her 70k that she wants to do something urgent. When I asked what it was she got annoyed and when I said no she got even more annoyed.

3 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Djicemob:
abeg tell am.
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
have you ever worked for 20k in your entire life?

3 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by AfroKnight: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
as in eh. Bros the matter tire me. Initially I thought she was being nice when she calls me everyday to check up on me and even ask if I've eaten. She told me to give her 70k that she wants to do something urgent. When I asked what it was she got annoyed and when I said no she got even more annoyed.

No mind those hungry girls. Na their way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by obiorathesubtle: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
have you ever worked for 20k in your entire life?
nah.. I don't think so..

Have you?
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nah.. I don't think so..

Have you?
more than that. Stop saying trash. It's better to be stingy than be a maga

4 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oboy, thought I was d only one facing such issue, I met a girl 2ru a frnd, n dis girl Na person wey I Neva even see in person, we dey chat n all DAT, day 2, she don dey tell me say she dey broke, as an urhobo boy, I pray 4 her 2ru chat say her condition go change soon. d next mornin I just pick up my fone Na so I see her msges, Oboy Na complete eassy dis babe write full chat oo " u r stingy, u can't help a frnd out, bla bla bla" Na so I jeje use my hand delete n block her. one again wey dey call herself my wife (as if I no go knw if I don marry) called sum days bk, dey tell me say her landlord wan kick her comot 4 Ouse, say her rent no complete mk I help her complete am, Na so I tell am say I don stop 2 dey giv women money cos at d end, I dey always regret am cos non of dem dey grateful, I stil use my hand jejely delete DAT one numb also , cos one of my rules r " any lady DAT demanded money frm u is nt worth 2 b called " LADY". sum ladies no nid ask u b4 u giv dem because dey worth am, BT na very few of dem dey DAT category. so bros, kip Ur money 4 d right woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by obiorathesubtle: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
thekingisback:
more than that. Stop saying trash. It's better to be stingy than be a maga
:mm

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by RoyalBlak007: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
i dunno what to....
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by thekingisback: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
Oboy, thought I was d only one facing such issue, I met a girl 2ru a frnd, n dis girl Na person wey I Neva even see in person, we dey chat n all DAT, day 2, she don dey tell me say she dey broke, as an urhobo boy, I pray 4 her 2ru chat say her condition go change soon. d next mornin I just pick up my fone Na so I see her msges, Oboy Na complete eassy dis babe write full chat oo " u r stingy, u can't help a frnd out, bla bla bla" Na so I jeje use my hand delete n block her. one again wey dey call herself my wife (as if I no go knw if I don marry) called sum days bk, dey tell me say her landlord wan kick her comot 4 Ouse, say her rent no complete mk I help her complete am, Na so I tell am say I don stop 2 dey giv women money cos at d end, I dey always regret am cos non of dem dey grateful, I stil use my hand jejely delete DAT one numb also , cos one of my rules r " any lady DAT demanded money frm u is nt worth 2 b called " LADY". sum ladies no nid ask u b4 u giv dem because dey worth am, BT na very few of dem dey DAT category. so bros, kip Ur money 4 d right woman
Bros you correct. They're criminals.

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
well here,we regard men as the head of everything including bill.
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
dumb
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by torqque7(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
dumb

If it were your brother in his situation would u still call him dumb?you'll encourage your brother to give money to girls anyhow? You should put yourself in peoples shoes before concluding.

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
cruzita:
dumb
by dere comment u shall knw dem

1 Like

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by swimcash(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
torqque7:

If it were your brother in his situation would u still call him dumb?you'll encourage your brother to give money to girls anyhow? You should put yourself in peoples shoes before concluding.
guy u get tym o, u no see say she b cheap who*e, u go knw dirty girls wit dere comment..cruzita abi wetin b her name Na one cheap who*e always beggin 4 recharge card

2 Likes

Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
swimcash:
guy u get tym o, u no see say she b cheap who*e, u go knw dirty girls wit dere comment..cruzita abi wetin b her name Na one cheap who*e always beggin 4 recharge card
who*e must be your surname.I don't have time for low life
Re: The Hungry Nature Of A Nigerian Girl by cruzita(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
torqque7:

well my brother don't date any how girls ,he is cultured .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them? / Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.