Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Whom Do I Give This To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whom Do I Give This To? (857 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / I Give Up , I'm Not Doing Again Joor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do I Give This To? by eyitayoboy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Tell your boo to give you N20,000. Add it with your N30,000 and send it (N50k) to mom.
THANKS , HOPE SHE UNDERSTANDS THEN
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by Acidosis(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
eyitayoboy:
NOW THAT ITS VAL....MOM CALLS AND SHE NEEDS 30K, WHAT WILL I TELL BOO TOMORROW? sad undecided cry

Tell your boo to give you N20,000. Add it with your N30,000 and send it (N50k) to mom.

1 Like

Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by MrImole: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Who is superior, your mom or a random olóshó?
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by RoyalBlak007: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
give it to......her grin
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by obiorathesubtle: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
who's more important?? Your dear mother who bore you in her belly for 9 months or that thing who'll dump you for a bigger dick when her vagina walls can no longer feel your dick??
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by Laveda(f): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
who's more important?? Your dear mother who bore you in her belly for 9 months or that thing who'll dump you for a bigger dick when her vagina walls can no longer feel your dick??
Calm down bae undecided
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by obiorathesubtle: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Laveda:
Calm down bae undecided
lipsrsealed I'm calm hun.. I'm calm
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Give it to your bae. After all she comforted you when you cried, sacrificed for you and struggled to make you happy, starved so you could eat and worries about you everyday. Don't give your mother oh, she's just looking for someone to take her out to fancy places, give her lifts (if you have a car) and demand for money for hair, clothes and everything else from.
You hear? cool
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rollar:
Give it to your bae. After all she comforted you when you cried, sacrificed for you and struggled to make you happy, starved so you could eat and worries about you everyday. Don't give your mother oh, she's just looking for someone to take her out to fancy places, give her lifts (if you have a car) and demand for money for hair, clothes and everything else from.
You hear? cool

Is that irony??
Re: Whom Do I Give This To? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Is that irony??
No, its sarcasm. The irony is that after investing her whole life into his future, OP is still unsure whether he should give money to his mother to buy food to eat, or to his girlfriend so she can fix the latest weave on cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Is It!! / Is It Normal For One To End A Relationship Without Giving A Reason / Facts About Nigeria Men - Romance - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.