Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67381 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Priscy01(f): 4:00am On Jun 24, 2018
A lady has taken to her Twitter TL to boldly tell the world that her boyfriend can never complain because she cooks, cleans and gives him sex whenever he wants.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-can-never-complain-because-i-give-him-everything-he-wants-lady.html

12 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 24, 2018
then he should put a ring on your finger asap smiley

325 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Viralkid: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2018
My kind of woman, she just wants happy relationship and nothing more she knows her place and her man knows his place. Perfect couple.

423 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Should we tell her?

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by princeade86(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?
lol, tell her what.

12 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by punisha: 6:10am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?

Naaaaa let's leave her to learn the hard way.

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2018
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by IamD18: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
[s] all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her [/s]
Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.

548 Likes 65 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Bossontop(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2018
grin cheesy grin
Yes na you be d real MVP

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by youngberry001(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
men are unpredictable
shuuuu

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Lasticle:
Such a beautiful and caring lady deserves a man who can naturally last long in bed without tramdol, watermelon, or drugs.

Lasticle is the answer. It's a game changer.

lasticle is still a drug abi lasticle na bible?

11 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 24, 2018
youngberry001:
shuuuu
cheesy[quote yes nah ,you will hear a man say he loves independent women the next thing you see him settling down with a leech and lazy person

10 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Chai I love that girl. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by KingLennon(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2018
That will not stop your man from cheating on you, if he wishes to. But that's my kind of woman, i'll gladly put a ring on that finger...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her
So in essence you're saying that she should stop doing them since doing them guarantees nothing?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by xendra: 7:22am On Jun 24, 2018
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming

22 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by xendra: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?
about her stupidity?

mtchwww.....boyfriend not even husband

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2018
grin

But remember Nobody can please the world
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Naijawebmaster: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2018
Sounds so desperate to me. It just looks like your only aim of existence on earth is to please your boyfriend. By the way, hope he reciprocates? If he doesn't, then... lipsrsealed

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*

16 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?
grin dont you just love a witty comment! you sir are very smart. lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Sounds so desperate to me. It just looks like your only aim of existence on earth is to please your boyfriend. By the way, hope he reciprocates? If he doesn't then... lipsrsealed
if a woman exists to please a man thats desperation?
so women must really just exist to please themselves then it would be OK?? but if they do you're the same losers who'll be first to call women selfish.

13 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
forgive the guy who hurt you.

48 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
not every man is like your Ex

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
lmao. guys are never pleased. he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by xendra: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not every man is like your Ex
nope. I'm still alive, I don't give men enough time to break my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided

5 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.
guys are never pleased.
he will still cheat on you with a lazy dependent girl.cheesycheesy

not every guy is like the guys you dated.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

exactly my point sis.
the nigga is somewhere enjoying his life while she locks herself indoors because of someone that hasn't even put a ring on her finger.
nonsense. undecided
stop thinking every man is like your Ex

13 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by austyn0(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Xendra can you prepare this meal??

13 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
nope. I'm still alive, I don't give men enough time to break my heart.
yes. you're still alive. you survived. now forgive the guy who wanted to kill you.
forgive

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by highqueen(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
stop thinking every man is like your Ex
get busy with something ubuntu.

it's still early,will you?undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.