Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her (34324 Views)

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / 9ice Calls Himself An Upcoming Artiste, Says No One Is Pregnant For Him / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Haha see drama. As pretty as Lizzy is, would not have guessed she had such bad mouth. But that was too much, dragging an unborn innocent child to it is very appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by hopilo: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
can't they chat in English?
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by MathsChic(f): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why in the world do people descend so low?? The two need multiple knocks on their heads, exchanging insults like kids, whatever those words mean.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Femich18(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
hopilo:
Lol...y should they?
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Sunnypa11(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is this a role model ?
Her tatooes and her sagging styles already defined her
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by ronaldbecky(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
VampireeM:
Abeg who is Liz Injury abi na Anjori??

All I see is two attention seekers. So as the so called makeup artiste has posted their matter online wetin wey she wan us do?? Mstchew!
lolz na liz injury
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by mikaael(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
allanphash7:
What is liz anjorin

it is sometin we shud nt wish to b

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by moshino(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Amefrica:
Haha see drama. As pretty as Lizzy is, would not have guessed she had such bad mouth. But that was too much, dragging an unborn innocent child to it is very appalling.

What has being pretty gotto do with having a brain, common sense, class or proper upbringing and manners?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by RVBC: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jobless sad
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Vyolet(f): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
I can't read that, Kai.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
na rap? if olamide vomit dis noise now, we go carry put for ear

yoruba and noise sef, God knows cry
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by hahn(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
allanphash7:
What is liz anjorin

It is the inability to compose English sentences regardless of whether the victim is a celebrity or an ordinary citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
moshino:

What has being pretty gotto do with having a brain, common sense, class or proper upbringing and manners?

There are some people you would just have never thought would act a certain way. I see your point though and it's fair.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by kay29000(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatme2good:
I don't understand anything there
can't they speak proper English?

LMAO!!! I thought I was reading German language or something.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by cirmuell(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
pretydiva:
All dis shameless yoruba actress sef undecided
shut the bleep up undecided ode, what has 'yoruba actress' got to do with this issue?. Fish brain
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Dijaga(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
LIZ ANJORIN na big time OLOSHO after getting into limelight through acting....she was once a very dirty local arrogant slut.....ask people close to her...remembered when she was all over Iyabo Ojo then on live programme on DSTV....she isn't cultured at all..

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by cirmuell(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
hopilo:
hian, na by force? Una get problem 4 this forum o.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by cirmuell(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
anochuko01:

you no know say curse for native language dey carry more weight?! no English translation for incantation o! sango and the rest no sabi English naa grin
cheesygrin
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by meelorlah(f): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
angryEpe re o...this anjorin can curse o, she even cursed d innocent baby join, na wa
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abeg, who is the woman? Somebody should post a photo of what she looks like. Nowadays everybody na nollywood actress.
If the news is not about Genevieve or Rita Dominic then I don't want to know.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Welcomme: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
They are both illiterates seeking attention, and they finally got many attentions from nairaland. Awon werey
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by comtem2011: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yoruba actresses sabi curse walahi, I dey always fear to watch her movies, made martins and mercy aigbe no dey carry last for curse in their movies.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by Funkybabee(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
epe yi owa poju ahlja lizzzzzz
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by chinchum(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
moshino:

No mind am, if care is not taken, it is with such warped mentality he will pick a life partner
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by malachytochukwu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
I didn't understand a thing from the whole stuff.... But I liked the fact that they could write in their local language...
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sad but what has the innocent unborn baby got to do with her owing someone N500? I pray she do not find herself running from pillar to post looking for a baby or even someone to truly love her undecided thank God I don't watch her movie I would cringe all through.
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by femi4: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
greatme2good:
I don't understand anything there
can't they speak proper English?
alabosi ni e
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by chinchum(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
since she wants publicity based on what she said, let me help her for those who havent seen her

Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by deebrain(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Tell the evil spirits she will send on u that they should understand that you are a woman-that's why you talk anyhow.

Women!

Shioor.

Next?
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
pretydiva:
All dis shameless yoruba actress sef undecided
dolt undecided
Re: Makeup Artiste Says Liz Anjorin Wants To Kill Her by kullozone(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't even understand what they're typing sef...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.