Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? (2412 Views)

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ofcourse Yes, I have seen it in India movies.
lol let's leave Indian movies, supposing u were d lady and d guy comes to u, would u give him a listening ear?

I think ladies should base their comments on their personal convictions should they be in her shoes rather Dan generalize it
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by cliquevibes(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abeg, wats d name of d music video undecided
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
lol let's leave Indian movies, supposing u were d lady and d guy comes to u, would u give him a listening ear?

I think ladies should base their comments on their personal convictions should they be in her shoes rather Dan generalize it
lol. Y not? Especially if he is cute like you.
*can see him smiling*
- all the same, that he is on bicycle today does not mean he can't make it 2moro and have a car.
No condition is permanent.
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Cutehector(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Y not? Esp if he is cute like you.
*can see him smiling*
- all the same, that he is on bicycle today does not mean he can't make it 2moro and have a car.
No condition is permanent.
cheesy

I like u
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Such only happen in Nollywood Movies
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
She isn't d one driving! cool
That's a right handed vehicle. Yes she is the one driving it. grin
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by lilmax(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Is he ready to be the wife? If yes then yes

If no he should zoom of with His bicycle

Money must be made cool
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Kaylexzy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
nw u dey ginger me up make I toast chidinma ekile

LMAO!!!

Well na small tin sha.... No allow anybody tell u otherwise, u can ask any girl out... Last last, she won't agree... Lobatan....

But really it will make sense if u ask a celebrity out o..... u can probably tell her to go out on a date with u sha wink
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by herald9: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
He's trying to convince the Lady that if she buys his palm wine for her traditional marriage that she wouldn't regret... angry
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Only in 9ja film
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Cutehector(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2016
Kaylexzy:

LMAO!!!

Well na small tin sha.... No allow anybody tell u otherwise, u can ask any girl out... Last last, she won't agree... Lobatan....

But really it will make sense if u ask a celebrity out o..... u can probably tell her to go out on a date with u sha wink
chei. U Don gv me d morale finish. grin
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Kaylexzy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cutehector:
chei. U Don gv me d morale finish. grin

Aii Boss... Nothing do u grin
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by DIMKAZ(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
MEHN DAT SHIT ONLY HAPPEN IN NAIJA MOVIES. AINT REAL. AT LEAST NT IN THIS 21st CENTURY
Re: Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? by Codedzng: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
For the Lady to hv Stopped from driving
The Guy Chance here is 50/50
She May considered him because of
1. The Boldness n Confident
2. if the Guy is Educated
3. Manner of his approach

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Beat Me,should I Forgive Him.... / Quickie Or Full Sex, Which And Where Do You Prefer? / A Married Woman With 5kids Throwing Romantic Shades Towards Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.