Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. (422 Views)

Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. by MrEmkaul(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
If you’ve been under the rock lately, let me be the one to remind you that February 14 is almost here.

I can feel the hisses and eyeballs rolling already BUT, before you click away (don’t you dare).
Let’s find out which
one of these people you are on the day of love.
Let’s get to it!

1.THE PREDATOR

These are the ‘badoos'. They have achieved legendary
status such that you must have heard their gist before.
To them, February 14 is strictly collection day.
For the ladies, they want it all – designer clothes, bags, shoes and please get the plane tickets ready for that Dubai trip.
For the guys, only one thing is needed – you know what it is *T.I voice*.

2.THE VAL’S DAY SWEETHEART

Baby girl loves everything cliché about vals day.
From the fake red flowers to the heart shaped chocolates and the fluffy white teddy bears with the red “I love you” cushions in the middle.
She wants it all, and bae better keep them coming. She’s most likely the “mushiest”,
hopeless romantic you’ve ever met.

3.THE ‘TOO-COOL-FOR-SCHOOL’ SET

“I’m not going out. I hate fake flowers, and for the love of the Father, please don’t come near me with those cheap chocolates.”
These are the words of the girl who would rather go out with her man on the 13th(today) just to prove to us how much she doesn’t care about 14th – Vals day.
Guys also fall into this category though.
They’ll prefer to send you flowers “Just because it’s Tuesday” but will bail on Vals day obligations.

4.THE CYNIC

Our friend has had one too many heartbreaks and is tired of expecting so much from the boo and getting her expectations crushed.
At this point, she’s given up and is on the “no f*cks given” area of the “Care Meter”.

5.AUNTY JANET

Yeaahhh… little Miss I-have-an-opinion about everythingwink. She’s most likely single and has something to say bou how everyone should be celebrating lover’s
day.
She points fingers and cringes at her friend’s gifts and lack thereof.
She needs to get a life.

6.THE VETERANS

These are the couples that are tired of vals day but would just celebrate it for the sake of it.
The man knows he has to order cake and flowers ahead of time, just to keep the peace. The girl knows she has to wear red to church and be all dolled up.
The gifts are usually the same as last year, but they may have a little variety.

7. Feel free to add yours...

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. by Smellymouth: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin
7.The hopeless romantic:::::
They just want to be in a relationship with anyone for any reason. Just loves being in love. You will find them preparing for Valentine’s Day right after New Year’s Eve.

8. The Forever alone:::
Or the drama queen they both sound the same. Someone who hates being single, who admits that Valentine’s Day is a torture for all the single people.

9. The one who texts Happy Valentine’s Day texts to everyone::::
They believe that Valentine’s Day is a holiday to show love to humanity, your friends and everyone. undecided

10. The Queen Bee Single lady::::
Oh she is single and she is totally okay with it! Put the Beyonce songs on! lipsrsealed

11. The I hate valentine’s day advocate:::
They believe that Valentine’s Day is just a stupid holiday for stupid people to do stupid things because life is stupid. grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. by Strawman: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
1. The Predator (OK)

2. The Val's Day Sweetheart (OK)

...bla bla bla...

5. Aunty Linda (wait what??)...

Aunty Linda?

Please why is No.5 named "Aunty Linda"?
Re: 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. by chefremy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
The one who ask on vals day that 'will u be my val?'.
Re: 7 Types Of People You'll Meet On The 14th Of Feb. by Iamlordgee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You Preparing To Go ? / How Do You Feel Or React When You Received Val. Gift Or SMS From Ur Ex? / Nigerian Lady Turns To Twitter In A Desperate Bid To Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.