Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic (2447 Views)

I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / My First Time I Unknowingly Raped A Girl, I Wasn’t Aware It Was Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good day Nl,please this is to inform you guys that the Virgin bird that was rape on 23Feb by a gang of five birds has been buried today

The thread on how she was rape is below the link
https://www.nairaland.com/4365055/saw-what-eyes-never-seen

My thanks to
Oga christ007 for your cutlass for the Revenge
Sexybbstar thanks for the short video coverage
Thanks courna for the high drinks you brought
My thanks goes to biacan for playing simple
And lastly my thanks to all those that attend the event today.

#ENDRAPINGNOW

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
RIP dear bird

Believe me justice must be serve on the curpit of this dangerous crime

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by christ007(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Good day Nl,please this is to inform you guys that the Virgin bird that was rape on 23Feb by a gang of five birds has been buried today

The thread on how she was rape is below the link
https://www.nairaland.com/4365055/saw-what-eyes-never-seen

My thanks to
Oga christ007 for your cutlass for the Revenge
Sexybbstar thanks for the short video coverage
Thanks courna for the high drinks you brought
My thanks goes to biacan for playing simple
And lastly my thanks to all those that attend the event today.

#ENDRAPINGNOW
guy I swear I don laugh go enter motto front.na small me for die here cheesy[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
christ007:
guy I swear I don laugh go enter motto front.na small me for die here cheesy[size=8pt][/size]
my brother no die for laugh ooh I beg

She merit justice
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
RIP virgin bird

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by christ007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
my brother no die for laugh ooh I beg

She merit justice
but I miss the event oooo he pain me.you Bleep up ooo why you no tel make I come drink like 4bottles grin
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
christ007:
but I miss the event oooo he pain me.you Bleep up ooo why you no tel make I come drink like 4bottles grin
sorry bro
I forgot to tell you

4bottles small
The family of the bird bought over 300 bottles of Star and soft drinks
Chaiii sorry I no info you.

I will make it up to you when the case is file in the high court of birds
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
amani63:
RIP virgin bird
thanks bro
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by christ007(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
sorry bro
I forgot to tell you

4bottles small
The family of the bird bought over 300 bottles of Star and soft drinks
Chaiii sorry I no info you.

I will make it up to you when the case is file in the high court of birds
cheesy omo the bird family carry wela.you fk jare
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
christ007:
cheesy omo the bird family carry wela.you fk jare
no be small bro
I never know say the bird family get money until burial planning day

Even one of them the drive bird BMW X6 CLASSIC
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
She is survived by 3 kids and a husband.... Rip Aunty bird

1 Like

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by christ007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
no be small bro
I never know say the bird family get money until burial planning day

Even one of them the drive bird BMW X6 CLASSIC
funkeeeee BMW X6.Nigeria don cast ooo.make bird dey drive tooo grin abi bird too don go sallow money tooo grin shocked
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
christ007:
funkeeeee BMW X6.Nigeria don cast ooo.make bird dey drive tooo grin abi bird too don go sallow money tooo grin shocked
maybe ooh

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
She is survived by 3 kids and a husband.... Rip Aunty bird
my brother she be virgin na
Or for your side they da get pregnant and born the same day after disvirgin
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
my brother she be virgin na
Or for your side they da get pregnant and born the same day after disvirgin

ehen na even my grandma was a virgin
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

ehen na even my grandma was a virgin
she should dis virgin herself now is too early or you help her
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Warrisdis? grin grin I don laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
What is funny
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
she should dis virgin herself now is too early or you help her

wee u shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by giftedheart1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
really? u never informed me about the burial...we must bury that bird again!i went to my village because of her... justice must prevail
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
really? u never informed me about the burial...we must bury that bird again!i went to my village because of her... justice must prevail
the grave has been close na

Na court case I go inform you so you will come and be a witness

Date:23 March 2018
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by giftedheart1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
the grave has been close na

Na court case I go inform you so you will come and be a witness

Date:23 March 2018
noooo... i just called baba, he said we can exhume her.
court will waste time

1 Like

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
noooo... i just called baba, he said we can exhume her.
court will waste time
ahhhh
Taaa Bros

I just contacted the Virgin family they say that's abomination under section 1 paragraph 3 of birds constitution
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by giftedheart1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
ahhhh
Taaa Bros

I just contacted the Virgin family they say that's abomination under section 1 paragraph 3 of birds constitution
issokay... let's wait n see. we need to investigate that family
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
issokay... let's wait n see. we need to investigate that family
abi

All investigation will be on court grant

Good night bro
Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by giftedheart1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
abi

All investigation will be on court grant

Good night bro
lol.... sleep tight. don't allow the ghost of the bird to disturb u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice Please,the Virgin That Was Rape On 23 Of Feb Has Been Buried Today -pic by LifeofEFCC: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
lol.... sleep tight. don't allow the ghost of the bird to disturb u
abi
I got you

(1) (Reply)

The Security Of This “hottest” Female Pastor Will Leave You Marvelled (photos) / This Life No Balance / Shocking! Lady Walks On The Road With Only PANT And BRA (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.