Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please, Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Urgent Advice Needed (1270 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Please Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please forgive my writing, as I am very angry right now.
I secured a job (civil service) immediately I completed my NYSC, same year, a girl I've been toasting since wen I was doing my house job finally agreed to date me. I was posted to a rural hospital (General hospital). The relationship was near perfect I must confess, she's ok financially because her parents get small cash sha, drives her own car and she was just 23 then. she visits me almost every weekend, buys me so many nice things and I do buy her expensive stuffs too. 5 months into the relationship, she started talking about marriage, of which I told her I wasn't ready then because I had not been paid, I wasn't receiving pay yet. I assured her that once I start receiving salary, we'll commence the introduction and stuffs, she diligently obliged. 3 weeks later, on a Friday morning, while I was still on rounds, I received a call from my female friend whom I used to have an understanding with (s*x) that my supposed gf just did her introduction a day ago (thursday), I almost ran mad but I still kept my cool, after the rounds I called her up and asked her to see me that weekend (sat or sun), surprisingly, she refused then I told her that if she doesn't she doesn't show up, I'll do the visiting, after work that Friday, I headed straight to town, that evening, we went out and returned very late, had some rounds of hot sex, then I asked if there was anything she wanted to tell me, NO was her answer, I still maintained then I woke her up at exactly 3 a.m and asked her same Question, she still said NO. I left her house the following day. Following week (monday) she called me, that she wants to tell me something and that i should promise her not to get mad. well I promised sha, then I asked her if it was about the introduction that she should go on with the marriage plans. I told her that I would be happy if she's happy. That was where my problem started, this girl would give me over 250 missed calls, she keeps saying she's sorry and that I was her parents who lured her into doing it. Exactly 7 months, I was paid in arrears, the traditional marriage and wedding took place same month, I didn't attend anyone, I moved on wit my life peacefully. 3 months after the wedding she started disturbing my life again, that she wants us to meet (hotel), that she wants me to bang her, I told her to forget it, that she's married now and we can't do such any more, still she won't let me have peace. 6 months later she got pregnant and from wat told, she's been having serious problems wit the husband and her mother-in-law, and her dad had already told her to pack her things and come back to their family house a month later she called me, only for her to tell me that they are officially divorced and that she's ready to be a single mom, I told her to stop calling me, let it not be as though I was the one who caused it, and I needed time to prepare for my primaries. Some months later, she called that she's put to bed (girl), I was happy for her sha. 7 months later, she started her wahala again, telling me how she missed having s*x wit me, I had to change my Line cos of her. Now she's now telling everybody including my relations that I still sleep wit her, I've called and warned her seriously, still she won't stop. Please I am confused and I want to start my residency program, I don't need this distraction. I am thinking of getting her arrested
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by missingrib(f): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
bros calm down!!!it avent gotten to the extent of arresting her.she is just looking for someone that will father her child since she is divorced.. pay no attention to her.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
missingrib:
bros calm down!!!it avent gotten to the extent of arresting her.she is just looking for someone that will father her child since she is divorced.. pay no attention to her.
I am just sick and tired of the blackmail, it's affecting my studies real bad
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Women are weak women are weak, na wetin dem dey take turn men's destiny to dustbin be dat. That's why I'll never allow their weakness an inch out of confinement. They say I'm not romantic and I don't bloody care. Right from creation, they've been men's problem and their weapon is this so called weakness. See now how she wants to ruin a man's life. Guy reach out to her and have a converstion with her so u can know what she's up to 1st..if possible record ur conversation and let it border around how she seduced u with calls. It would be a useful evidence to ur family, her family and d police. Most of all, pray d DNA test proves her wrong especially if you didn't use condom/contraceptive.

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Take it easy. You need to sit her down and talk. Communication, that's d solution
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by sam4(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Johnsnow24:
I secured a job (civil service) immediately I completed my NYSC, same year, a girl I've been toasting since wen I was doing my house job finally agreed to date me. I was posted to a rural hospital (General hospital). The relationship was near perfect I must confess, she's ok financially because her parents get small cash sha, drives her own car and she was just 23 then. she visits me almost every weekend, buys me so many nice things and I do buy her expensive stuffs too. 5 months into the relationship, she started talking about marriage, of which I told her I wasn't ready then because I had not been paid, I wasn't receiving pay yet. I assured her that once I start receiving salary, we'll commence the introduction and stuffs, she diligently obliged. 3 weeks later, on a Friday morning, while I was still on rounds, I received a call from my female friend whom I used to have an understanding with (s*x) that my supposed gf just did her introduction a day ago (thursday), I almost ran mad but I still kept my cool, after the rounds I called her up and asked her to see me that weekend (sat or sun), surprisingly, she refused then I told her that if she doesn't she doesn't show up, I'll do the visiting, after work that Friday, I headed straight to town, that evening, we went out and returned very late, had some rounds of hot sex, then I asked if there was anything she wanted to tell me, NO was her answer, I still maintained then I woke her up at exactly 3 a.m and asked her same Question, she still said NO. I left her house the following day. Following week (monday) she called me, that she wants to tell me something and that i should promise her not to get mad. well I promised sha, then I asked her if it was about the introduction that she should go on with the marriage plans. I told her that I would be happy if she's happy. That was where my problem started, this girl would give me over 250 missed calls, she keeps saying she's sorry and that I was her parents who lured her into doing it. Exactly 7 months, I was paid in arrears, the traditional marriage and wedding took place same month, I didn't attend anyone, I moved on wit my life peacefully. 3 months after the wedding she started disturbing my life again, that she wants us to meet (hotel), that she wants me to bang her, I told her to forget it, that she's married now and we can't do such any more, still she won't let me have peace. 6 months later she got pregnant and from wat told, she's been having serious problems wit the husband and her mother-in-law, and her dad had already told her to pack her things and come back to their family house a month later she called me, only for her to tell me that they are officially divorced and that she's ready to be a single mom, I told her to stop calling me, let it not be as though I was the one who caused it, and I needed time to prepare for my primaries. Some months later, she called that she's put to bed (girl), I was happy for her sha. 7 months later, she started her wahala again, telling me how she missed having s*x wit me, I had to change my Line cos of her. Now she's now telling everybody including my relations that I still sleep wit her, I've called and warned her seriously, still she won't stop. Please I am confused and I want to start my residency program, I don't need this distraction. I am thinking of getting her arrested
Take it easy brother God bless u
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pele op I feel your pain, she seems quite the opportunist, you could ask to go for a paternity test and if confirmed negative, sue her for slander...I'm sure that will discourage her from disturbing you
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well, in that case...bring her parents to the scene...let them know what she's been doing...i thing from her parents will make her stop or something...you know such women are desperadoes.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dont understand. If you dont want her back keep a distance and concentrate on studies. When everyone sees your lack of interest in her, they will have nothing against you.

Let conscience guide you.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by samdavjustin(m): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Your going to need a lot of patience. She is lonely that's why she keep disturbing you. Once she fines someone else to keep her busy she will stop it. AND make sure your not enabling her by sometimes responding to her text or call. That's how you go ghost mode on a girl if you don't want to break up with someone.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nikita1:
Take it easy. You need to sit her down and talk. Communication, that's d solution
Trust me, I've done that countless times
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
sam4:
Take it easy brother God bless u
Thanks sir, God bless u too
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Ab025(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Guy, that girl na obanje, flee away from her.

It's only ur "banging" she likes, she doesn't love you.

You sef, which kind dick wey u com get like this wey dey make her totori for u like this!!
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by sirjakez(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mehn bro just ignore her and focus on what u re doing, she would definitely let u be and focus on ur studies

God bless u
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
skarlett:
Pele op I feel your pain, she's seems quite the opportunist, you could ask to go for a paternity test and if confirmed negative, sue her for slander...I'm sure that will discourage her from disturbing you
I'll involve my parents, by next week we'll go and see her parents
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Well, in that case...bring her parents to the scene...let them know what she's been doing...i thing from her parents will make her stop or something...you know such women are desperadoes.
I'll sir. Thanks
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Speechless3:
Dont understand. If you dont want her back keep a distance and concentrate on studies. When everyone sees your lack of interest in her, they will have nothing against you.

Let conscience guide you.
She knows the hospital where I work, she'll definitely come
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
samdavjustin:
Your going to need a lot of patience. She is lonely that's why she keep disturbing you. Once she fines someone else to keep her busy she will stop it. AND make sure your not enabling her by sometimes responding to her text or call. That's how you go ghost mode on a girl if you don't want to break up with someone.
Trust me, I don't call or txt her, I could ignore her calls and txt messages, my problem is, she goes about telling people (friends and relatives) that we still have s*x
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Johnsnow24:
I'll sir. Thanks
welcome
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ab025:
Guy, that girl na obanje, flee away from her.

It's only ur "banging" she likes, she doesn't love you.

You sef, which kind dick wey u com get like this wey dey make her totori for u like this!!
My broda, I wonder o
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
sirjakez:
Mehn bro just ignore her and focus on what u re doing, she would definitely let u be and focus on ur studies

God bless u
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
She even bought an expensive watch and perfume for me on my birthday, wen I refused to collect them, she destroyed them. This babe has money, I keep wondering why she's tormenting my life
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Johnsnow24:

She knows the hospital where I work, she'll definitely come
Ok but still show disinterest. Its important you let your colleagues and maybe employer see that you are not attached to this lady. May be they can help keep her away from your work place.

I also had a man on my neck like this. The only way i thought i could stop him was to act like he never existed (in front of everyone). He pushed even harder but had to let go out of embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay, thanks
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
It got worse when she heard that I passed my primaries to begin residency, don't know how she heard it
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by boxer022(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2016
My brother I feel your pain, and will advice as follows. Firstly continue to keep your distance from her, avoid any means if communication with her since you have tried communicating with her. Secondly apart from her parents you are trying to get involved, I believe it is better if you let the management of the hospital know what is happening so that they will prevent her entry. Finally if it is possible for you, get yourself another girl that will stick with you. If she finds out about her don't worry your head just allow them settle things themselves.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Johnsnow24:

Call me mr roma romantic
Oya show them show them show them
Show them show them
Make all of them know
That my baby so romantic
Oya baby make we show them show them
Show them show them show them
Make all of them know
That my baby so romantic oh

Abeg bone am..she is a confused lady.
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by missingrib(f): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Call me mr roma romantic Oya show them show them show them Show them show them Make all of them know That my baby so romantic Oya baby make we show them show them Show them show them show them Make all of them know That my baby so romantic oh Abeg bone am..she is a confused lady.
u sabi sing o
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
My brother run for dear life. She is bent on destroying you. She can go around lying on you that you still sleeping with her just cos you once did

Thats y we continue to preach against pre-marital sex
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Fernandowski(m): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
women are indeed a library
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
missingrib:
u sabi sing o

I sing and dance very very well lol
Re: Please, Urgent Advice Needed by Ishilove: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Johnsnow24:
Eleyi gidi gan o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Save My Relationship. Mum Can't Let Me! / Ggjbggd / What's The Ideal Age For A Man To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.