Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Urgent Advice Needed (1035 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Please, Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Nairalanders Pls what's the most ideal way to tell a girl you want a breakup. I have been in a relationship with a girl for over 2 years now. I really
love her which she knows. But since we have been dating have observed that things have been extremely hard financially. I went to a pastor and explained things to him. He said I should leave the girl cuz she has a spiritual husband I told her but she said we should have faith in God. She also went to another pastor and the same thing about spiritual husband was told her. She still wants me to believe in faith. But my faith has dwindled to a very low point. Pls I need an advice on how I can go about this break up without both party getting hurt. Matured and concise advice needed
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls people help a brother in need
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
what have you heard from GOD

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pastors breaking perfect relationships since 1804Bc cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by mrmrmister: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yes I am her spiritual husband
Back off or I'll crawl up to your bed at night and eat your balls raw. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
I think she should go for a personal deliverance.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by MasterBaiter: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Better back off,coz spiritual husbands no dey look face....if you provoke am,e go ràpe you and her join. grin
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by jackie3B(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Better back off,coz spiritual husbands no dey look face....if you provoke am,e go ràpe you and her join. grin
hahahaha dey that no joy
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by femmyapson(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
She needs prayers..take her to a living church where they do delivarance.or you can get morning water from scoan church and pray with it...even if you break up,you are connectd with her spiritually,the spirit husband will keep tormenting you..nomatter where you run to....
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
femmyapson:
She needs prayers..take her to a living church where they do delivarance.or you can get morning water from scoan church and pray with it...even if you break up,you are connectd with her spiritually,the spirit husband will keep tormenting you..nomatter where you run to....
Thank you for your response
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Boxer007(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
troubledguy:
Nairalanders Pls what's the most ideal way to tell a girl you want a breakup. I have been in a relationship with a girl for over 2 years now. I really
love her which she knows. But since we have been dating have observed that things have been extremely hard financially. I went to a pastor and explained things to him. He said I should leave the girl cuz she has a spiritual husband I told her but she said we should have faith in God. She also went to another pastor and the same thing about spiritual husband was told her. She still wants me to believe in faith. But my faith has dwindled to a very low point. Pls I need an advice on how I can go about this break up without both party getting hurt. Matured and concise advice needed

Boo boo, gay men will ever betray you. We are the best
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Seriously bro So you breaking up with your perfect girl for some shiiiit
Disappointed
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Miladi(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
@OP

I hope you know that prior to early 90s, typewriters not computers were in vogue, thus its manufacturers made a lot of money then. But now, computers has taken over. Just imagine if those typewriter manufacturing companies of the old failed to divest; Nigeria recession would be a child's play compared to what such a companies would be passing through by now.

Tell me what job you have been doing since the past two years and I'll tell you the reason why you have not recorded a good financial success as you'd wished to. Many a time, the pastors and their ilks speaks out of ignorance/conceit/deceit.

The poor lady in your life wasn't the cause of your financial retrogression.

6 Likes

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by schumastic(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
if you don't know how to go about it, kindly subscribe to the side chick data bundle and let her know of the new tariff plan, am very sure she will switch network without calling any customer care.

2 Likes

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

I hope you know that prior to early 90s, typewriters not computers were in vogue, thus its manufacturers made a lot of money then. But now, computers has taken over. Just imagine if those typewriter manufacturing companies of the old failed to divest; Nigeria recession would be a child's play compared to what such a companies would be passing through by now.

Tell me what job you have been doing since the past two years and I'll tell you the reason why you have not recorded a good financial success as you'd wished to. Many a time, the pastor's and their ilks speaks out of ignorance/conceit/deceit.

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

Tell me what job you have been doing since the past two years and I'll tell you the reason why you have not recorded a good financial success as you'd wished to. Many a time, the pastor's and their ilks speaks out of ignorance/conceit/deceit.

hmmmmm seriously I appreciate this
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by troubledguy: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
schumastic:
if you don't know how to go about it, kindly subscribe to the side chick data bundle and let her know of the new tariff plan, am very sure she will switch network without calling any customer care.
Even in times of tribulations nairalanders will bring out a humorous moment thanks all
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by LilSmith55(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2016
Abeg. Make una stop goin to Pastors or any where
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

Wow!.
I'm impressed.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by motherfucker: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

Tell me what job you have been doing since the past two years and I'll tell you the reason why you have not recorded a good financial success as you'd wished to. Many a time, the pastors and their ilks speaks out of ignorance/conceit/deceit.

Girl, you are too smart. Just too smart for your kind. Unfortunately, man girls do not have as much reasoning capacity like you. Keep it up.
Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Miladi(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
motherfucker:
Girl, you are too smart. Just too smart for your kind. Unfortunately, man girls do not have as much reasoning capacity like you. Keep it up.

Thanks for your compliment.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Miladi(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
party:

Wow!.
I'm impressed.

Re: Please Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Miladi:

I understand you have a twin brother.

(1) (Reply)

My Night With A Blogger (Shocking Tales) / Hi I Am New Here Pls Help / When She Asks What You Want For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.