Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? (5708 Views)

I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / I Haven't Washed My Puss-y In 2 Weeks / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2016
yeah... I haven't set my eyes on a fat Fulani person... just wondering if anyone has.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2016
cheesy
Their cattle is more important to them. So they make sure that their cows are well fed before they can think of even drinking water. My current boss is a fulani man. If u see am, like say if I blow am breeze he go fall. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by LoremIpsum: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Their normadic lifestyle is an exercise in itself, thereby putting them in constant nice shape.

8 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2016
LOVEGINO:
cheesy
Their cattle is more important to them. So they make sure that their cows are well fed before they can think of even drinking water. My current boss is a fulani man. If u see am, like say if I blow am breeze he go fall. cheesy
Hahaha.... bro this is funny.. am still searching for a fat Fulani peep cheesy
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:
Their normadic lifestyle is an exercise in itself, thereby putting them in constant nice shape.
hmm... this calls for deep thought. Not all of them live a nomadic lifestyle, do they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menix(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2016
How Would they grow fat when their wickedness feeds on their body fat.....

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2016
there are fat fulani people, I will upload pics soon.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I have seen some very fat and beautiful Fulani woman.

No ask me for pictures oo, cause fear of the oga wey carry sticks and cutlass dey follow them no allow me snap.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2016
menix:
How Would they grow fat when their wickedness feeds on their body fat.....
lol... have they been cruel to you before ?
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
bro please do upload. I will like to see fat Fulani peeps!
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by kingstylo01(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
I have seen some very fat and beautiful Fulani woman.

No ask me for pictures oo, cause fear of the oga wey carry sticks and cutlass dey follow them no allow me snap.
egbon... use style snap them na... you fit fake am say you dey look for number to dial, then as you take some shots put the phone for ear cheesy
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2016
They are mostly slim and lanky but we still have them chubby and fat. Col Sambo Dasuki Rtd, Alh Abubakar Atiku, Alh Musa Kwakwanso are all fulanis but not slim

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menabae(f): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2016
Well I have seen fat fulanis ...... Buh not the bush ones

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Sowhizy(f): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2016
menabae:
Well I have seen fat fulanis ...... Buh not the bush ones

Really?
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menabae(f): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Sowhizy:

Really?
yea dear,they are mostly my neighbors in Adamawa state
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Babacele: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2016
I live with fulanis and they come in different shapes and shades. there are plumby fulanis. Jeeez if u see how plumby n sweeet they are , your heart go stop for few seconds. travel bros, know your country better n don't listen to uninformed hearsays. the fresh yoghurt (nunu/ kindrimu)is all fulanis' heritage n keep them in shape whether slim or plumby .Happy Val.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Babacele: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2016
menabae:
yea dear,they are mostly my neighbors in Adamawa state
Mena is right.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menix(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2016
kingstylo01:
lol... have they been cruel to you before ?

U must be an CNN viewer else u did know the evils of these scavengers.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by cruzita(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2016
how trekking go allow fat enter their body.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Babacele: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2016
menix:

U must be an CNN viewer else u did know the evils of these scavengers.
yea it seems they are wicked right? but the truth is that it s our leaders that are wicked n clueless. take time to study a nomadic Fulani , he s not interested in electricity , good roads, nor non existing amenities from irresponsible leadership. He is only concerned about green grass for the love of his life- his cattle, his livelihood. Hence he travels from d desert to down south Obudu looking for d green gold-, tired , weary sensitive n defensive. I ain't saying he isn't guilty of allowing his cow eat a fellow farmer crops or attacking villages . What I'm saying is that we should use the knowledge of modern agriculture to help grow grasses n feed our cows instead of blaming a weary Fulani. E.g billions stolen by Dasuki could have solved this problem and create a multi billion naira agribusiness , n jobs too.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by demo4ril97(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
am sorry for being against the fulani, I shall repent from tribalism.
you beta do dat fast
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by scarletpearl(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
there are fat Fulani's, and not all Fulani's are fair, there are so many dark Fulani, among those we call Hausa some aren't Hausa or Fulani, my journey to the north help cleared my misconceptions that Hausa are dark or fat while Fulani's are fair and slim so many orobo they ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
LIES, Zainab one of my friends is fat, she is fulani.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
This topic is funny grin
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menix(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
yea it seems they are wicked right? but the truth is that it s our leaders that are wicked n clueless. take time to study a nomadic Fulani , he s not interested in electricity , good roads, nor non existing amenities from irresponsible leadership. He is only concerned about green grass for the love of his life- his cattle, his livelihood. Hence he travels from d desert to down south Obudu looking for d green gold-, tired , weary sensitive n defensive. I ain't saying he isn't guilty of allowing his cow eat a fellow farmer crops or attacking villages . What I'm saying is that we should use the knowledge of modern agriculture to help grow grasses n feed our cows instead of blaming a weary Fulani. E.g billions stolen by Dasuki could have solved this problem and create a multi billion naira agribusiness , n jobs too.

What u re saying in essence, is that a bus driver who toils all day without Govt provision of Low housing accomodation should go root out a family nd occupy their home...

Today, we ve millions of jobless youth, should they go robbing

We ve vast forest in Nigerian, they should go nd graze there abii u no dey Travel by road make u see beta forest wey Dragon go fit dey..
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Babacele: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
menix:

What u re saying in essence, is that a bus driver who toils all day without Govt provision of Low housing accomodation should go root out a family nd occupy their home...

Today, we ve millions of jobless youth, should they go robbing

We ve vast forest in Nigerian, they should go nd graze there abii u no dey Travel by road make u see beta forest wey Dragon go fit dey..
did u read me carefully? I don't think so. I condemned attacking villages n killing innocent folks n said so earlier. but it s state's irresponsiblity that caused of these mess I m particular about. the problem of naijeria is not Fulani, Niger Delta,ibos or opc but bad leaders.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by menix(m): 1:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babacele:
did u read me carefully? I don't think so. I condemned attacking villages n killing innocent folks n said so earlier. but it s state's irresponsiblity that caused of these mess I m particular about. the problem of naijeria is not Fulani, Niger Delta,ibos or opc but bad leaders.

If we keep blaming the leaders for our Woes, we will keep marking time.

Today, an "Okpo" will also blame govt for lack of Job.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Babacele: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
menix:

If we keep blaming the leaders for our Woes, we will keep marking time.

Today, an "Okpo" will also blame govt for lack of Job.
has d leaders not messed big time? eg the great Green wall shelter project for more than a decade now that run across the deserts of Sahara to fight desertification has been paid little or no attention by our leaders. And grasses,water,vegetation, lives are dissapearing by d minutes. so where do u want d poor nomads to go? down south which puts a lot of pressure on d local resources hence conflicts occur which politicians leave to fester for their wicked political advantage. Since a new Sheriff came to town, how many cattle rustling news do hear? Fulanis too get attacked, robbed n killed but nobody hears.
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Dronedude(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dasuki
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by ThatNova(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
it's true. I've not seen ooo
Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
The fulanis and northerners generally are healthy set of people. They don't eat junks as is obtainable down in the southern part. They eat fresh and natural food. I remember when I was serving in the north, I wanted to buy fresh cow milk, one of my colleague said "it's not healthy, it's not processed, bla bla bla".. in my mind I was like "what is this one saying"... they might be refered to as "bush" or "backward" or whatever, but bet me, they live the best life.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Seen A Fat Fulani Person, Have You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
The fulanis have a sickly look. The hausas will always look better than them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / Do you Live In Yankee, Please Come In And Help Me Out With This Babe. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.